Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
so that he can get more supplies to gaza? yes i know
yeap weapons that are made in the united states(not saying usa directly supplied them) are also made in turkey right? talk about retarded
minority like u talking like that about erdogan thinking they will do something, he made a press conference and asked the people to go out and support him, hundreds of thousands went out if not millions in less than 1 hour
tell me more about how "hated" he is
i rly dont know what u talk about; only people who are uneducated and cannot forseen consequences (you for example) are behind him, this is the same scenario as in 1933 Nazi-Germany where people delusionally elected a dictator ===> This revolt will be now another reason to restrict rights in turkey and let people who critisize the system disappear (just like in Nazi-Germany 1933-1945 if u didnt know)
i rly like the fact that u only follow him without knowing anything cuz he sent some supplies to ur country; thats how people are man, uneducated and retarded 

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
we meet again Momo Snow
hello cersei

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
wat the fack u are real retard
,,wat the fack you are real retard''

Insanity

i rly dont know what u talk about; only people who are uneducated and cannot forseen consequences (you for example) are behind him, this is the same scenario as in 1933 Nazi-Germany where people delusionally elected a dictator ===> This revolt will be now another reason to restrict rights in turkey and let people who critisize the system disappear (just like in Nazi-Germany 1933-1945 if u didnt know)
i rly like the fact that u only follow him without knowing anything cuz he sent some supplies to ur country; thats how people are man, uneducated and retarded
yeap compare turkey to nazi germany, erdogan is burning jews in ovens too right? also he keeps talking about how the Aryans are the superior "race"
there's not any bit of comparison between the two of them you stupid monkey

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
yeap compare turkey to nazi germany, erdogan is burning jews in ovens too right? also he keeps talking about how the Aryans are the superior "race"
there's not any bit of comparison between the two of them you stupid monkey
did u even read what i compared? its not about burning jews fool; its about restricting constitutional rights (Weimar Constitution) and about takin people out who critize the system (not a democracy obviously); and again: u understand shit of these things, not rly suprised man;

for the 3th time: stay out of this matters, u srsly dont fit in here

Insanity

did u even read what i compared? its not about burning jews fool; its about restricting constitutional rights (Weimar Constitution) and about takin people out who critize the system (not a democracy obviously); and again: u understand shit of these things, not rly suprised man;

for the 3th time: stay out of this matters, u srsly dont fit in here
i think the reason he deny u some rights is because people like u exist, too retarded to have rights dictatorship is better for them
go run for president bro u seem to know alot about politics xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD then u end up like egyptian president

bb no time for u

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
i think the reason he deny u some rights is because people like u exist, too retarded to have rights dictatorship is better for them
go run for president bro u seem to know alot about politics xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD then u end up like egyptian president

bb no time for u

no clue why u r tryin to argue with me, u have no arguments at all, and if u have one, they make no sense; stay on ur pw conversations, better for all of us

,,bb no time for u '' meanwhile sits literally 20h in that game

Offline Areashi

• Banned
no clue why u r tryin to argue with me, u have no arguments at all, and if u have one, they make no sense; stay on ur pw conversations, better for all of us

,,bb no time for u '' meanwhile sits literally 20h in that game
kek so true

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't know why you argue. Everyone has different opinions so just vote the politician who benefits you the most because all of them are professional liars

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I don't know why you argue. Everyone has different opinions so just vote the politician who benefits you the most because all of them are professional liars
However you forget that these imbeciles think their opinion is absolute, they already know the answer beforehand because they heard it from their media site and instantly know everything.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
btw obama is better than putin

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex