Epic Perfect World

Turkey

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I do live in Istanbul, but if whole country was communist Im sure I would see it here too.
I'm not sure how well you know rest of the country, but trust me. Regardless of whether Erdoğan is a bad leader or not. Istanbul is nothing like the rest, with some exceptions like Bursa, Izmir and so on, places on the eastern side. But anything beyond the line of Antalya - Ankara is completely gone to hell and has completely different rules. I'm talking about the other 2/3 of Turkey and I say this from experience because I know cities like Mersin as I know my house.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Do presidents usually go out to fight in wars or something? You do know they are seeking to hang him right? lol
So he just makes his people fight the army? Amazing logic you have here. What's more important in the world, the safety of your people or your own? 

Spoiler, assuming if you have a good mindset for the job: definitely your people's safety.

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
So he just makes his people fight the army? Amazing logic you have here. What's more important in the world, the safety of your people or your own?

Spoiler, assuming if you have a good mindset for the job: definitely your people's safety.
The entire army is not attacking the country, only a small part of it. The police and part of the army is defending along with people that decide to go out there, I for one am not one of them, I rather stay safe in my house. Majority of the people go out there whether he asks it or not so either way doesn't matter. Whether I agree with his action or not isn't what I am trying to argue but why would they give those people in the coup the president to kill when they are trying to keep him in power? President has secret service and bomb shelters and what not in America and wherever else when shit hits the fan where does the president go? Out to the war or in the shelter/somewhere safe?
You are right peoples safety is the most important but majority of them are going out on their own accord, they aren't being forced to go out there is all I am saying.

Being about 45 minutes from where they have the tanks and shooting people is scary as hell and I wouldn't step foot out my house.
Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 01:21 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Christ. Erdogan didn't die. What a shame :(

Insanity

so easy betraying jon snow was plotted better
turkish crowd mvp :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25:

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
- military revolts occured several times in the turkish history;  the military sees themselves as the ,,protector of Atatürks heritage''; they always revolted when the state was about to become islamic, they are against that: religion and state should be divided

Long live Atatürk 

Insanity

need better "protectors" ROFL

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
they were successful several times

you know nothing about the background of the revolt and nothing about the history

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol          

Insanity

they were successful several times
never cared about turkey before erdogan
they didn't succeed in erdogan time

Offline Tarik

• Ruler
  • Characters: AtM
stfu turkey always #1

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
his politics lead to economic boost in turkey, and also social security stuff like building hospitals, getting medicine for free
but on the other side: he is the one who represses minorities, restricting and forbidding constitutional fundamental rights, depriving the power of the parliament and so on; this is no democracy, this is dictatorship; 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
You look happy for your cousins who were finally able to pass through Turkey. Long live Erdoğan, the hero of refugees.

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
Bildergebnis für atatürk wallpaper

Ne bicim karizma, ne mutlu türküm diyene

Insanity

his politics lead to economic boost in turkey, and also social security stuff like building hospitals, getting medicine for free
but on the other side: he is the one who represses minorities, restricting and forbidding constitutional fundamental rights, depriving the power of the parliament and so on; this is no democracy, this is dictatorship;
what he did to economy and health is far more important than every other shiit you minorities are angry about
after all he was elected by the majority
You look happy for your cousins who were finally able to pass through Turkey. Long live Erdoğan, the hero of refugees.
another angry irrelevant minority
don't have cousins in syria btw