Epic Perfect World

What gears are gonna be (hypothetically) locked and when

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
have you ever played wr you imbecile?
Why you even asked when you saw what he/she said... ? 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
? to switch weapons two classes need to switch out to a different form, I've mass pk'd on bm on this server too, you'd be fine

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wat 

kitty stew

............................................................. out of words
I'm a helpful guy:

http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-english/

darkfe321

lol        

Insanity

I'm a helpful guy:

http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-english/
just went through the whole English language and I can't find words to describe your stupidity sry
switching between forms is one click, that can be done during combat without any problem
switching between weps to access a different set of skills in mass pk for advanced wrs(not you) means i have to leave combat and wait 1 min till i can switch my wep
get it yet?

kitty stew

just went through the whole English language and I can't find words to describe your stupidity sry switching between forms is one click, that can be done during combat without any problem switching between weps to access a different set of skills in mass pk for advanced wrs(not you) means i have to leave combat and wait 1 min till i can switch my wep get it yet?
I fully know why you're mad, I just think it's funny how much attention three autists have given to a minor idea that I well know isn't going to get the remotest consideration, and doesn't even represent what is mainly being discussed, Agatio has not shown interest in locking weapons, but hey, if it pisses the people off that have whined in this thread to me, I say ***ing do it :police:

Insanity

I fully know why you're mad, I just think it's funny how much attention three autists have given to a minor idea that I well know isn't going to get the remotest consideration, Agatio has not shown interest in locking weapons, but hey, if it pisses the people off that have whined in this thread to me, I say ***ing do it :police:
i already know agatio won't consider it because it's completely idiotic but seeing stupid people post triggers me sry

kitty stew

i already know agatio won't consider it because it's completely idiotic but seeing stupid people post triggers me sry
you'll get over it one day

kitty stew

I just wanna bring back the post that's making these Apo members nerdrage: (obviously it's a guild discussion now LOL)

The plan is to lock just cards, cape and (probably) rings and belt. But the thing is, it is very tricky to implement and still not ready for release. I will try to make it work until the middle of next week though, otherwise next patch won't be containing that change.
even though I think wep should be locked too, was excited to see your post about wanting to lock all but wep/tome

please don't backtrack on armor :( it's not like people can't play def build, just stops them from gear swaps during battle

I am working on locking armor/ornaments/cards during combat, just like it works with genies. Will leave just weapon. I saw it being done, so I know it's possible. Will try to make it work here asap  =)

don't forget to read the "I think wep should be locked too" part

darkfe321

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The plan is to lock just cards, cape and (probably) rings and belt. But the thing is, it is very tricky to implement and still not ready for release. I will try to make it work until the middle of next week though, otherwise next patch won't be containing that change.
Rank 8 is what is the issue nothing else, what the hell man...
Lock rank 8 or scripting won't be affected at all 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Rank 8 is what is the issue nothing else, what the hell man...
Lock rank 8 or scripting won't be affected at all
i can remember back in the day when some of the sins only scripted cape + ring + tome + bless + neck and they were unkillable, so you can't just say it's r8 that makes a difference, the other stuff makes a huge difference too, leaving armor and wep just makes it so that  ppl only script 5 pieces max instead of 20 right now 

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
watch half of eas rerrol back to mgs after this patch
they will get sick of getting one shotted  :police:

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Make it so only VIT builds can get an r8 set which can only get DEF stats on it. Only leave DEF WEAPONS untouched.
It is literally that simple.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

darkfe321

Lock everything but weapon and ornaments ffs