What gears are gonna be (hypothetically) locked and when

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
Sir agatio / gms

what gears are going to be locked
I get that wepons wont be which is a good thing
and cards will be

what about r8 armour? will they be locked too? will try hards like me with full rpdt/rmdt set soon become squishy :( please address my tears

your kungfu is goot

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The plan is to lock just cards, cape and (probably) rings and belt. But the thing is, it is very tricky to implement and still not ready for release. I will try to make it work until the middle of next week though, otherwise next patch won't be containing that change.

Offline Esra ^.^

• >.<
  • LF Personal ep
  • Characters: Esra
  • Faction: PalsySqd
ea's cant use mag ring anymore?!

Offline Areashi

• Banned
ea's cant use mag ring anymore?!
bye bye playstyle

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
The plan is to lock just cards, cape and (probably) rings and belt. But the thing is, it is very tricky to implement and still not ready for release. I will try to make it work until the middle of next week though, otherwise next patch won't be containing that change.
why bother at all then? it wont fix anything if u can still change 4 parts of gear and a weapon to full defense after all some people only switch that atm and doing godlike; do it to gear and cards and let ornaments cape and tome and weapon to be switched else its really pointless man and restrict mdef ring from ea ya

Offline oke

thats plain dumb and makes no sense, lock armor and cards but leave ornas,tome.wep

Offline Esra ^.^

• >.<
  • LF Personal ep
  • Characters: Esra
  • Faction: PalsySqd
bye bye playstyle
nah dw . will be aps :normal-3: :normal-3:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
why bother at all then? it wont fix anything if u can still change 4 parts of gear and a weapon to full defense after all some people only switch that atm and doing godlike; do it to gear and cards and let ornaments cape and tome and weapon to be switched else its really pointless man and restrict mdef ring from ea ya
i tested it, the difference is quite noticeable, targets are killable and u wont be 1shot in mass pk (dd pov)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
i tested it, the difference is quite noticeable, targets are killable and u wont be 1shot in mass pk (dd pov)
u obviously didnt test right lmao
ornaments are minor def boost armor is the big one

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
u obviously didnt test right lmao
tested on mg/wf/ea/ep

edit: locking armors will promote only 1 meta which is stupid lol

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Nah, lock gear too.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
tested on mg/wf/ea/ep
tested but really bad

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Nah, lock gear too.
^^^^^^^^^^leave ornaments for sake of switching pdef-mdef in middle of events smaller scale pvp they dont even change much difference even if they have defense stats on them.

Insanity

locking everything and leaving the 4 pieces of gear wont change anything
locking the 4 pieces of gear fixes everything
dont need anything else