Epic Perfect World

Moment of Silence for Apollumi (+Pk with Frosty and PalsySq)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
so are your tactics in tw man losing without scartching crystal must be hard
Comparing you to any old player would be like comparing a Magikarp to a Gyarados. :>

edit:
Also losing you as a player would be like losing a Charmander.
Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:40 am by Arashiwf

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
where is refund palsysquad mercenaries failed miserably last dt ROFL poor tyrants
OC rise, OC Gone, OC gone, OC gone, OC gone again accomplish 0 in whole epw career

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Let's see here:
One of the best players in the game back in the old times who made his name through 1v1ing, not through guilds VS. A random WB who has never been seen outside SZ without backup.
Who's more likely gonna be able to comment about someone else's skill?
And APS sin was one of the easiest classes to play back in the old times so well done! Looks like now you don't stand a chance on this server, so you've stopped playing at all and now camp forums all day and try to get ego boost from players obviously superior to you. I suggest you go play Pokemon Go or some sh1t like that to keep your 5 yo mind at rest  :normal-1:

Insanity

OC rise, OC Gone, OC gone, OC gone, OC gone again accomplish 0 in whole epw career
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
OC come Rise disband, Tyrants gone, Apoluni made, Tyrants back, Apoluni still losing

Offline Areashi

• Banned
And APS sin was one of the easiest classes to play back in the old times so well done! Looks like now you don't stand a chance on this server, so you've stopped playing at all and now camp forums all day and try to get ego boost from players obviously superior to you. I suggest you go play Pokemon Go or some sh1t like that to keep your 5 yo mind at rest  :normal-1:
Enough kid, you play meat tank WB, what are you talking about?

OC come Rise disband, Tyrants gone, Apoluni made, Tyrants back, Apoluni still losing
OC come, die, come back, die, come back, die, come back, die. Each iteration with more braindead and brainwashed guild members. :>

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Comparing you to any old player would be like comparing a Magikarp to a Gyarados. :>

edit:
Also you as a player would be like losing a Charmander.
someone told me you are talking to cleverbot when no one  bothers to talk with you on this forum of a game you dont even play 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Enough kid, you play meat tank WB, what are you talking about?
Insult to your own dmg then if str build WB is same as vit build

Offline Areashi

• Banned
someone told me you are talking to cleverbot when no one  bothers to talk with you on this forum of a game you dont even play
You get hurt every time I post on these forums though, coincidence?

Insult to your own dmg then if str build WB is same as vit build
Str increases phy def.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ah no wonder hes mad 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
or ur too busy being sht?
Last 3 PalsySqd have carried Tyrodents to victory over you. They might have let you won so you keep showing up hehe. Barely see Aplolumi in PK anymore, and when I do you lose so I don't understand why you're speaking like you winner every day.

Insanity

ah no wonder hes mad
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: like everyone else trashing apollumi/xpendable they all got rejected thats why the emotions started flowing

Offline Areashi

• Banned
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: like everyone else trashing apollumi/xpendable they all got rejected thats why the emotions started flowing
Nah. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Str increases phy def monkey.
oh my ***ing god that's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not really relevant though haha)

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
ah no wonder hes mad
[29.4.2016. 20:25:10] Rukeli: naeem sayd no  idk why
[29.4.2016. 20:25:20] Rukeli: just bc u commented "lose to ae"