Epic Perfect World

Moment of Silence for Apollumi (+Pk with Frosty and PalsySq)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just testing out some new render settings (if your net lets you pls watch in 1440p60fps)

Let's all take a minute for Apollumi's PK days... The day when PalsySquad and Frosty offer better PK than one of the biggest guild's on the server is probably a sign they should disband already

Gonna be the last video for a while guys :) Enjoy Like (or not if you are Atlantic) + Subscribe

That's a nice skillsender you have there bro!

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph wikipedia isn't overrated
Woah, the comeback! RIP Yolocausto  :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Woah, the comeback! RIP Yolocausto  :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:
no need special comeback to defeat the unknown sit down I beat all of you 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
That's a nice skillsender you have there bro!
thanks  

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
LOOOL why i see ex xpendable who lost tw in 10 mins vs prime worms LOOL disbanded and merge with their detroyer Artifex with the excuse they were gonna be inactive and played everyday. After that lost to Tyrants, they  made a guild called Rise. Instead sig in tyrants back, they sig behind oc everypk which had crearly max 40 to pk back then because they were mad at oc gods while Tyrants had 60 to 80 to pk and Rise 50 aswell. They lost gvg vs OC and merged with Warning made harpist their director . (rise lead by xpendable core btw all the noobs that are qq here ) and after that they lost even worse to OC they kept sig behind us everypk. They joined us and i remember all those noobs saying OC#1 in gc and wc after we won everything for a month. BTW oc disbanded cause pk was too easy and all the officers went inactive like pavle pedro and others. Now you joined apollumi (lead by the same core who lost with Rise) and you are headless chicken in pk and lost to dragon gears Russians no point keeping argueing. ME BEST WR ( first time i trashtalk in forums kisses) ROFL
I haven't seen or commented on these forums for months , but earlier when Naeem linked me this on skype i mostly laughed at the whole thread because of the delusional comments such as yours..
And to be honest, only someone  retarded as you would really make me reply .. Do you actually believe the crap you say ?
By the way, every single Xpendable player is 10x better then you (in every aspect of the game). I PK'ed against you for a long time, and with you in OC , i don't know why you even talk.
Don't bother replying or saying my name again, as i won't see the forums for another few months but just find it funny how much you try to bark on the forums, towards players who are dimensions above you in skill aspect.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Insanity

I haven't seen or commented on these forums for months , but earlier when Naeem linked me this on skype i mostly laughed at the whole thread because of the delusional comments such as yours..
And to be honest, only someone  retarded as you would really make me reply .. Do you actually believe the crap you say ?
By the way, every single Xpendable player is 10x better then you (in every aspect of the game). I PK'ed against you for a long time, and with you in OC , i don't know why you even talk.
Don't bother replying as i won't see the forums for another few months but just find it funny how much you try to bark on the forums, towards players who are dimensions above you in skill aspect.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL PEDROSNER MAKING COMMENT

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL PEDROSNER MAKING COMMENT
pedro make many comment in teamspeak bro dw LMAO

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch