Epic Perfect World

Moment of Silence for Apollumi (+Pk with Frosty and PalsySq)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
all the rats came out of cave while I was away who wants battle say x I will destroy you like I always do

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Guys I forgot to let u know this is an online game chill out.... 

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
great video loser

darkfe321

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Just gonna say thx to every1, cuz lets be honest 12pages to go through is a bit of a pain in the ass xDDD

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
  • Characters: Troilus|Adonis
  • Faction: BetrayeD
Whew. Pk video post had literally into inter warfare post.  :o

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
LOOOL why i see ex xpendable who lost tw in 10 mins vs prime worms LOOL disbanded and merge with their detroyer Artifex with the excuse they were gonna be inactive and played everyday. After that lost to Tyrants, they  made a guild called Rise. Instead sig in tyrants back, they sig behind oc everypk which had crearly max 40 to pk back then because they were mad at oc gods while Tyrants had 60 to 80 to pk and Rise 50 aswell. They lost gvg vs OC and merged with Warning made harpist their director . (rise lead by xpendable core btw all the noobs that are qq here ) and after that they lost even worse to OC they kept sig behind us everypk. They joined us and i remember all those noobs saying OC#1 in gc and wc after we won everything for a month. BTW oc disbanded cause pk was too easy and all the officers went inactive like pavle pedro and others. Now you joined apollumi (lead by the same core who lost with Rise) and you are headless chicken in pk and lost to dragon gears Russians no point keeping argueing. ME BEST WR ( first time i trashtalk in forums kisses) ROFL

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
nice video man and music 

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
CAN SOMEONE NOTICE ME AND MAKE ME FEEL RELEVANT <3

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
LOOOL why i see ex xpendable who lost tw in 10 mins vs prime worms LOOL disbanded and merge with their detroyer Artifex with the excuse they were gonna be inactive and played everyday. After that lost to Tyrants, they  made a guild called Rise. Instead sig in tyrants back, they sig behind oc everypk which had crearly max 40 to pk back then because they were mad at oc gods while Tyrants had 60 to 80 to pk and Rise 50 aswell. They lost gvg vs OC and merged with Warning made harpist their director . (rise lead by xpendable core btw all the noobs that are qq here ) and after that they lost even worse to OC they kept sig behind us everypk. They joined us and i remember all those noobs saying OC#1 in gc and wc after we won everything for a month. BTW oc disbanded cause pk was too easy and all the officers went inactive like pavle pedro and others. Now you joined apollumi (lead by the same core who lost with Rise) and you are headless chicken in pk and lost to dragon gears Russians no point keeping argueing. ME BEST WR ( first time i trashtalk in forums kisses) ROFL
Ouch.

Offline BootyTim3

• BootyTim3
  • Characters: BootyTime
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: like everyone else trashing apollumi/xpendable they all got rejected thats why the emotions started flowing
i was actually never rejected...i am the true leader of xp, when u lose it in fight...

Recent video.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph wikipedia isn't overrated
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.