Epic Perfect World

Genie Spark?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

How about you remove it? Why should mg have skill to increase there dmg by so much when they hit hard enough? This coming from a seeker with high def lvl and def gear... Already I get hit 9-15ks by wiz ... Like I mentionned earlier Mg channeling is retarded and before I have time to use any counters ( which were named by different ppl in this thread ) 2-3 skills were launched from wiz... IF they crit its ez 20-30k hits x3 even  no crit they make a hit hard af...
2-3?
u play with 1.5k ms?
i can stop atleast 2/3 just by using mouse to click sof
not to mention hotkey for it on ea
spark is fine
btw about a skill to increase dmg alot
what about seeker transfer?....
u r literally able to make a 70def lvl toon have negative def lvls and 1shot it...
js

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The skill won't suffer more changes.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
2-3?
u play with 1.5k ms?
i can stop atleast 2/3 just by using mouse to click sof
not to mention hotkey for it on ea
spark is fine
btw about a skill to increase dmg alot
what about seeker transfer?....
u r literally able to make a 70def lvl toon have negative def lvls and 1shot it...
js

Did you really compare Spark to Sacrificial slash ? LMFAOOOOOOOOO You*re more ignorant then you look bud... Have you seen seeker dph without sacrifial slash combo? Dmg can not be compared to wiz dmg rofl... Wiz hit can easly hit 15-20ks when seeker can hit 12k zerks with crits without sacrificial slash... If dph were stronger seekers wouldnt need to use SS... Compared to Wiz where they can kill without spark ezpz..

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Did you really compare Spark to Sacrificial slash ? LMFAOOOOOOOOO You*re more ignorant then you look bud... Have you seen seeker dph without sacrifial slash combo? Dmg can not be compared to wiz dmg rofl... Wiz hit can easly hit 15-20ks when seeker can hit 12k zerks with crits without sacrificial slash... If dph were stronger seekers wouldnt need to use SS... Compared to Wiz where they can kill without spark ezpz..
Nah he isnt comparing he states an example. If you want to compare however get a proper mg and proper seeker to both dmg an ea with as stated before. Not to mention that the def lvl reduction is more then just spark's temporarily fire defense reduced.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways