Epic Perfect World

Genie Spark?

darkfe321

ya remove spark

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Genies spark toally retarded i even hit on ea 100k normaly no chance to survive,

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Get good, then you won't die to genie spark. Besides, you can easily counter it by stunning the mage or use soul of fire or 3 spark or tank... easy

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Spark is nerfed already, hits nothing on full buffs. 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Spark was nerfed, yes. Instead of 0.7% fire defense reduction per dex stat, it reduces 0.5%. Don't really wanna lower it more, or it would become useless.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Spark was nerfed, yes. Instead of 0.7% fire defense reduction per dex stat, it reduces 0.5%. Don't really wanna lower it more, or it would become useless.
I believe you should put it back to 0.7% tbh, since you nerfed it more than 40% of mages on server rerolled to EA, maybe locking gears would make it more useful lets w8 on that, because atm im hitting EAs 8k with genie spark (non crit) unless im 3sparked+using 33atk level weapon which is dumb as *** considering demon EAs can hiero me in flash if they do the right combo.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I believe you should put it back to 0.7% tbh, since you nerfed it more than 40% of mages on server rerolled to EA, maybe locking gears would make it more useful lets w8 on that, because atm im hitting EAs 8k with genie spark (non crit) unless im 3sparked+using 33atk level weapon which is dumb as *** considering demon EAs can hiero me in flash if they do the right combo.
no need tbh most people rerolled ea because of the PDR nerf not spark i believe i still hit ppl 50-60ks with spark wat fk

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Ex-***ing-actly
By the time a mage gets close enough, switches gears, stuns, uses spark, starts hitting = the EA is either in fully defensive gears/scripts to them and therefore will probably not take more than 10ks OR the EA scripts to their APS set, which is able to deal damage AND purge or seal at the same time WHILE hitting pretty quickly and will therefore *** the mage's dick in seconds.
There is no ***ing point in having spark nerfed. It's just giving in to LAs' thirst for advantages.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Spark is fine, everything is fine people are just being stupid. 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
i love how some mages use spark on vit magic genie just to bait my genie but sht aint be workin xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

darkfe321

i love how some mages use spark on vit magic genie just to bait my genie but sht aint be workin xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
i was talking from my ea perspective
i dont use 2nd spark to avoid genie spark, just sof
i dont use a bot
i believe rather than "learning script" people should learn how to put genie skills on numlock 1-8
it will be way easier : ]
Agree

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
i was talking from my ea perspective
i dont use 2nd spark to avoid genie spark, just sof
i dont use a bot
i believe rather than "learning script" people should learn how to put genie skills on numlock 1-8
it will be way easier : ]
using 2nd spark is a good idea tho if the mage sparks you, they have no genie left, you can stun lock them easily and the damage boost from 2spark can hiero them 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
after spark fails=go into def mode, 135attack gof deals 2.9k crit
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt

How about you remove it? Why should mg have skill to increase there dmg by so much when they hit hard enough? This coming from a seeker with high def lvl and def gear... Already I get hit 9-15ks by wiz ... Like I mentionned earlier Mg channeling is retarded and before I have time to use any counters ( which were named by different ppl in this thread ) 2-3 skills were launched from wiz... IF they crit its ez 20-30k hits x3 even  no crit they make a hit hard af...