Epic Perfect World

1st 2.5 Archer on Server #FkThisSht

Offline Areashi

• Banned
"how is it broken?"
"cus it is lol..."
"how is it broken though? Cant you answer?"
"cus thats not how the game is supposed to be played..."

These are some baqwulf level arguments, guys. Think ea was meant to be instant cast? I sure dont think thats what the original pw devs intended, yet here we are. So that excuse is invalid, we are on epw playing epw, we are not playing the official pw way anymore, so how official pw was "supposed to be played." is irrelevant. Next thing you'll want claws restricted from werebeast r.i.p Think barb was meant for that?

If an ea 3 sparks and you expel in response, you are a dead idiot regardless of how. You will either be purge hiero'd or killed by some random mage before the ea even considers switching. Even holy path would be a better response lol.

Btw Psy will + HoS and psy can trololol all the way back to the sea unharmed.
What the original devs wanted to do doesn't matter in this server in the least. Sins were meant to be very high damage classes, same with EA. They weren't meant to even be allowed to survive when 1-2 guys were focusing on them, let alone a whole squad. The original devs apparently came back to develop 1.5.2/1.5.3 after 1.4.7-1.5.1 was a huge flop. Regardless, the devs may know more about this game than anyone else seeing as how they developed it. Balance was most likely NOT their first priority seeing how the game turned out. Changing from CT and APS gear opens up a huge difference in playstyle. Imagine being able to change your playstyle in seconds; that's what APS/CT/Def gear was able to allow with the use of scripts. As a sin imagine you shadow tele after being shot by aps gear, then say if you failed a lock, they can instantly switch to CT gear and 1-2 shot you because your orns were switched to combat physical dmg. EA is one of the most tricky classes to outplay on a mental level because pretty much any of their skills can kill you, it's also incredibly easy to play AND be good at.
Also your counter to a 3 sparked EA is extremely bad. Surely you cannot believe you can outrun rubberbanded 20ks?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
What the original devs wanted to do doesn't matter in this server in the least.
Wow, I'm so glad you understood that the first half of my post was exactly what you just typed. Didn't bother reading anything else after since all you did was agree with me, I'll assume the rest of the post was just more of agreeing with me.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Wow, I'm so glad you understood that the first half of my post was exactly what you just typed. Didn't bother reading anything else after since all you did was agree with me, I'll assume the rest of the post was just more of agreeing with me.
Also your counter to a 3 sparked EA is extremely bad. Surely you cannot believe you can outrun rubberbanded 20ks?

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
new mission roll atk 3x int
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

cant beat me nigaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
Still waiting on Baqwulf respond to how to play EA in epw. Please enlighten these noobs   :police:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Still waiting on Baqwulf respond to how to play EA in epw. Please enlighten these noobs   :police:
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
we are waiting 4 that

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Still waiting on Baqwulf respond to how to play EA in epw. Please enlighten these noobs :police:
Please save us from our ignorqnce, baqwulf sama.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Please save us from our ignorqnce, baqwulf sama.
but we really want to know.