Epic Perfect World

1st 2.5 Archer on Server #FkThisSht

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
seriously...some AG ea already had it? Had no idea, congrats to them too 

kitty stew

doesn't that cici ea from Axe Group have this gear for months? ..
afaik he only had 3x chest but 1x boots (not that it matters as he still dies to my sin ganks before he knows what hit him)

recently was in support chat asking what the odds of 2x and 3x int on boots were

anyways, congrats to person mentioned in op for getting 2.5 #nohate

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant
Thanks noel ;-) ;-)

PURGATORY

Congratulations Abdo so happy u got it at last dude! 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
afaik he only had 3x chest but 1x boots (not that it matters as he still dies to my sin ganks before he knows what hit him)

recently was in support chat asking what the odds of 2x and 3x int on boots were

anyways, congrats to person mentioned in op for getting 2.5 #nohate
here   
How to count the chances?

Taking r8 wrists as example:
Chance of getting -int on wrists are same for all classes, roughly 9.16% (0.0916*100%) per stat.
For 3 parts it's simple, just multiply all the values 3x. 

chance * chance * chance * 100%

3x -interval is 0.0916*0.0916* 0.0916 * 100% = 0.0768%

For 2x and 1x you're better of using the calculator and put the formula there:

3!/(2!*(3-2)!) * chance * chance * (1-chance) * 100%
3!/(1!*(3-1)!) * chance * (1-chance) * (1-chance) * 100%

2x -interval is 3!/(2!*(3-2)!)*0.0916*0.0916*0.9084*100% = 2.28% 
1x -interval is 3!/(1!*(3-1)!)*0.0916*0.9084*0.9084*100% = 22.6% 

To sum up:
3x -interval is 1 in 1300 tries in average   (100%/0.0768%)
2x -interval is 1 in 44 tries in average
1x -interval is 1 in 5 tries in average

For archer / sin chest:
Chances for getting -int on wrists are same for sin and archer, roughly 1.47% per stat, which gives:

3x -interval is 0.0147*0.0147* 0.0147 * 100% = 0.00032%
2x -interval is 3!/(2!*(3-2)!)*0.0147*0.0147*0.9853 * 100% = 0.064% 
1x -interval is 3!/(1!*(3-1)!)*0.0147*0.9853*0.9853 * 100% = 4.28% 

To sum up:
3x -interval is 1 in 315 000 tries in average   (100%/0.00032%)
2x -interval is 1 in 1565 tries in average
1x -interval is 1 in 23 tries in average

For archer boots:

3x -interval is 0.0015*0.0015*0.015 * 100% = 3.375E-6%
2x -interval is 3!/(2!*(3-2)!)*0.0015*0.0015*0.9985 * 100% = 0.00067% 
1x -interval is 3!/(1!*(3-1)!)*0.0015*0.9985* 0.9985 * 100% = 0.45% 

To sum up:
3x -interval is 1 in 30 000 000 tries in average
2x -interval is 1 in 148 000 tries in average
1x -interval is 1 in 223 tries in average

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
Congratulations Abdo so happy u got it at last dude!
Thanks jarno ;3 senpaii ;-)

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
I'm right behind u meng. Just need that triple chest. Gratz 

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
I'm right behind u meng. Just need that triple chest. Gratz
Thankiesss larryy ;3 ... goodluck ^_^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
"Extremely high defense" even though it's LA with no self buff that improves defense constantly I.e. earth shell, verdant shell, numbness etc. (wog is cooldown/chi based aswell as situational); frankly it has the lowest defense in the game lol. It's only form of defense is the range itself. Any magic class can have high mobility as well as the defense to tank opponents; purify is a thing, anti stuns (WF for example 15 sec antistun 1 minute cooldown, not even mentioning their countless immunes) are also a thing.

An archer can stay antistunned for 13 seconds every 30 seconds, a mage can literally leap out of damage every 10 seconds, use a purify weapon and still take less damage than the ea, or just flat out out-heal it. An archer can skillsend into decent damage, as can a mage, infact a mage can easily keep up with archers DPS with SS or not,  so I'm not sure how EA is the only class that has potential of being a "1 man army". not sure how you're saying EAs outdamage AAs in terms of magic either, or how EAs out damages physical classes with phy, eas damage lacks behind in both scenarios; sure it's decent enough but it doesn't excel at neither, referring to your comment of them having "way higher damage.

Yes EA is a very easy to manage class, but that goes for many other classes too, each class has its own benefit. An archer can attack from further range, a mage can leap out of damage or heal it, a veno can stack constant damage immunes. Are mage/wf also overpowered? What about mystics? they can get healed whilst being stunned with no cooldown on the skill, they too overpowered? What about a sin that can heiro majority of classes? or a barb that can 1 shot anyone that isn't HA in pure defense gears with a gof weapon? They too are overpowered no? What about their ability to afk tank any class?

Also every (aa) class can achieve that channeling though with enough work put into it. Sure not 96% which is exclusive to EA but 86~ is very plausible; 2 ct wrists and 9% top is enough. It's just generally the EAs that put time into their gear, the respect leader put probably as much EC as an EA who completed full sets to achieve his 12% wrists 9% top/boots.

Tl;dr every class is overpowered apart from psy. They're just shit, flat out shit.

Oh and to 80% of server being EA, yeah thats on every server because they're pretty fun to play and have a low skill cap, also the easiest to gear.
1setup alone aint broken ye (ct or aps)
the fact that u get both aswell as extremely high defence for a dd that should be based on kiting not taking only 1-2k dmg is broken (if u get what i mean by that)
no other class has ability to survive enemy pretty easily, manage to lock them in place , purge them then dish out extremely good dmg with over 100atk lvls at-96 
i play one of those eas btw o.o
and ye i can agree, they r fun owo

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
1setup alone aint broken ye (ct or aps)
the fact that u get both aswell as extremely high defence for a dd that should be based on kiting not taking only 1-2k dmg is broken (if u get what i mean by that)
no other class has ability to survive enemy pretty easily, manage to lock them in place , purge them then dish out extremely good dmg with over 100atk lvls at-96
i play one of those eas btw o.o
and ye i can agree, they r fun owo
we shall soon see if they stay @ 96% 100+atk lv soon enough 

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Thanks noel ;-) ;-)
congrats man now ec me

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
dude Ill edate u for access to ur ea

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
dude Ill edate u for access to ur ea
get in line homo 

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆
GZZZZ omg  ???
-camps white voodoo- cant kill me  8)

Offline Azlyn

• Faction: Tyrants
Congrtz man!!! :) maybe I should make an ea...