Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

darkfe321

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
 do u want a better explanation why is it broken?  
Nope, the explanation was good. I have no counters.
-Me

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
Hello.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yah, obviously you need vit 36 armor to be a proper baqwulf ea, but that gear is too hard to get, only heard of in legends, so they settle for instant casting their skills instead.
dead
-Me.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
The above show how the mentality of a toddler has taken over the forums.
Good to see the community toxicity level has gone down. 

Hello.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
The above show how the mentality of a toddler has taken over the forums. Good to see the community toxicity level has gone down.
You forgot to sign. Btw vaping with my boyfriend before yoga.

-Alex

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
The above show how the mentality of a toddler has taken over the forums.
Good to see the community toxicity level has gone down.

u will be missed
- Me.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Just for the record... neither channel nor aps set is "end-game" gear....
you and mentalista must be best friend in rl cause u both have the iq of rat with brain problems.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
ability to have the best of 2 different gameplay styles
one involving stable base dmg with possibility of purge and the other offering high chance to hierobug and counter phy based defensive classes (wr/wb/seeker)
considering no other class has access to a -96% or even -86 with r8 weap (105atk lvls) setup  that has huge mobility and a 2.00 aps purge based aside from wf
yes i find it broken
not to mention ea has better chainable immunes to stun etc
a very easy to gather chi method and way higher dmg based of both types (magic and phy)
add up the extremely high defence possibility, skillset allowing u to sit out of hitting range of any other class and overall extremely easy gameplay?
yes, ea is broken
EAs have the skillset and equipment possibility to be "1 squad" worth of damage and barely get scratched in def set
every other class has 1 downside of some kind
range, mobility, versatility etc
ea has all pros now
do u want a better explanation why is it broken? or the "80% eas server" aint enough
"Extremely high defense" even though it's LA with no self buff that improves defense constantly I.e. earth shell, verdant shell, numbness etc. (wog is cooldown/chi based aswell as situational); frankly it has the lowest defense in the game lol. It's only form of defense is the range itself. Any magic class can have high mobility as well as the defense to tank opponents; purify is a thing, anti stuns (WF for example 15 sec antistun 1 minute cooldown, not even mentioning their countless immunes) are also a thing.

An archer can stay antistunned for 13 seconds every 30 seconds, a mage can literally leap out of damage every 10 seconds, use a purify weapon and still take less damage than the ea, or just flat out out-heal it. An archer can skillsend into decent damage, as can a mage, infact a mage can easily keep up with archers DPS with SS or not,  so I'm not sure how EA is the only class that has potential of being a "1 man army". not sure how you're saying EAs outdamage AAs in terms of magic either, or how EAs out damages physical classes with phy, eas damage lacks behind in both scenarios; sure it's decent enough but it doesn't excel at neither, referring to your comment of them having "way higher damage.

Yes EA is a very easy to manage class, but that goes for many other classes too, each class has its own benefit. An archer can attack from further range, a mage can leap out of damage or heal it, a veno can stack constant damage immunes. Are mage/wf also overpowered? What about mystics? they can get healed whilst being stunned with no cooldown on the skill, they too overpowered? What about a sin that can heiro majority of classes? or a barb that can 1 shot anyone that isn't HA in pure defense gears with a gof weapon? They too are overpowered no? What about their ability to afk tank any class?

Also every (aa) class can achieve that channeling though with enough work put into it. Sure not 96% which is exclusive to EA but 86~ is very plausible; 2 ct wrists and 9% top is enough. It's just generally the EAs that put time into their gear, the respect leader put probably as much EC as an EA who completed full sets to achieve his 12% wrists 9% top/boots.

Tl;dr every class is overpowered apart from psy. They're just shit, flat out shit.

Oh and to 80% of server being EA, yeah thats on every server because they're pretty fun to play and have a low skill cap, also the easiest to gear.

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
wog is situational
Yeah, it's situational. You only use it all of the time forever, unless you see a fox running at you screaming "Fck yo buffs, fam."

-DYM

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Yeah, it's situational. You only use it all of the time forever, unless you see a fox running at you screaming "Fck yo buffs, fam."

-DYM
Sorry bro need my chi for my stun misses 
-Czn
♡ Bellend ♡