Epic Perfect World

1st 2.5 Archer on Server #FkThisSht

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Out of all the people to say "its broken" 0 have explained how. :police:
ability to have the best of 2 different gameplay styles
one involving stable base dmg with possibility of purge and the other offering high chance to hierobug and counter phy based defensive classes (wr/wb/seeker)
considering no other class has access to a -96% or even -86 with r8 weap (105atk lvls) setup  that has huge mobility and a 2.00 aps purge based aside from wf
yes i find it broken
not to mention ea has better chainable immunes to stun etc
a very easy to gather chi method and way higher dmg based of both types (magic and phy)
add up the extremely high defence possibility, skillset allowing u to sit out of hitting range of any other class and overall extremely easy gameplay?
yes, ea is broken
EAs have the skillset and equipment possibility to be "1 squad" worth of damage and barely get scratched in def set
every other class has 1 downside of some kind
range, mobility, versatility etc
ea has all pros now
do u want a better explanation why is it broken? or the "80% eas server" aint enough

Offline Esra ^.^

• >.<
  • LF Personal ep
  • Characters: Esra
  • Faction: PalsySqd
#nerfeabeforeigetX3atkweap

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
considering no other class has access to a -96% or even -86 with r8 weap (105atk lvls) setup
any arcane class can have that if they have 2x wrist

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
continue reading the sentence

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
continue reading the sentence
nope     

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
was about to say this

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
Pretty sick. Good job.

Pls. This thread reminds me of preschool. As for the ignorant twits who continuously state "It's OP just because that's how the game is supposed to be played". Or to anyone calling it OP and not being able to provide some kind of explanation to their sad little pleas. Refer to bolded word in said sentence above. 

- DYM.
Hello.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Pretty sick. Good job.

Pls. This thread reminds me of preschool. As for the ignorant twits who continuously state "It's OP just because that's how the game is supposed to be played". Or to anyone calling it OP and not being able to provide some kind of explanation to their sad little pleas. Refer to bolded word in said sentence above.

- DYM.
dude I see ur username u dont need to sign ur msg

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Pretty sick. Good job.

- DYM.

there you go

ability to have the best of 2 different gameplay styles
one involving stable base dmg with possibility of purge and the other offering high chance to hierobug and counter phy based defensive classes (wr/wb/seeker)
considering no other class has access to a -96% or even -86 with r8 weap (105atk lvls) setup  that has huge mobility and a 2.00 aps purge based aside from wf
yes i find it broken
not to mention ea has better chainable immunes to stun etc
a very easy to gather chi method and way higher dmg based of both types (magic and phy)
add up the extremely high defence possibility, skillset allowing u to sit out of hitting range of any other class and overall extremely easy gameplay?
yes, ea is broken
EAs have the skillset and equipment possibility to be "1 squad" worth of damage and barely get scratched in def set
every other class has 1 downside of some kind
range, mobility, versatility etc
ea has all pros now
do u want a better explanation why is it broken? or the "80% eas server" aint enough

Pretty accurate post
as for the thread the problem is not 2.5 aps itself the problem is changing 3 differnt sets which can be easily solved with locking armors etc

Lilly_Satou

his dph/dps is absolute garbage LUL

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
dude I see ur username u dont need to sign ur msg
Congratulations. Take this medal. 

- DYM.
Hello.

Offline Pain