Epic Perfect World

0 Defense

Offline Mesmera

• Beginner
  • Faction: Excelion
A rule of thumb :

If the ruski's don't want it to happen, it probably should happen /thread
Oh my god.
You are a nationalist or russophobe ? :) Russian aren't people/players of this server? They can't have an opinion?
Not only russian ppl written '' — '' in this topic.
Take it easy and ppl will draw to you.  ;)

Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 06:37 am by Mesmera

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘

PURGATORY

Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 08:21 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
+1/-1

I don't really see much of a point TBH. If it does get nerfed people will just upgrade to primal. 180% reduction still Fk's people up since they are taking 2.8x the physical damage.  All you really need to do is use an Eye of Observation to see when the 180% reduction is active.

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
A rule of thumb :

If the ruski's don't want it to happen, it probably should happen /thread
Why should you get any more of a say than them? 

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
In 1v1 it is perfectly fine on any class. Literally, if my sage dragon WF gets through it and ***s russian r8 ones, your r8 scripting barb can do it as well.

It is indeed true that in mass pk it's tremendously retarded but oh well
having 50 eas that reach high aps WITH average damage and a great chance of purging your dick (due to the high aps, of course, calm your penises) < that's the real problem

DO NOT base your assumptions on what should be nerfed on mass pvp experience smh
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
That's not how pets are supposed to be 100% of the time, only when 0d procs. What does an ea do to you after 0d? Idk where's the logic now if you claim pet atk is way too high when observed during 0d

Also if you watched the video you can see that def pet dropping like a fly in seconds in aps oops
I didn't speak about pets def, idc about their def I cant kill them anyway as a wb. I suck I guess, wut bothers and troubles me are their base patk!! Skill does proc alot, you have 3 methods to cause 0def
I wont repeat what I have already explained about the tanking pet capability with 0def
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
First u wanted nerf def 0 metal from mob.....now this, venon are fine to me

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 07:16 am by Swink

PURGATORY

I didn't speak about pets def, idc about their def I cant kill them anyway as a wb. I suck I guess, wut bothers and troubles me are their base patk!! Skill does proc alot, you have 3 methods to cause 0def
I wont repeat what I have already explained about the tanking pet capability with 0def
Demon ironwood reduces physical defence to 0, myriad rainbows human and fox form both reduce it by 100%, in terms of patk of pet it doesn't influence equally as proc of ironwood. Tested just now in sundown with Xena to tell you that the patk with myriad rainbow with pet was 1-1.5k full buffed ep and with 0d ironwood 3-3.5ks. Most significant effect is the difference between physical defense 0 and physical defense reduction with 100% in terms of pet bleed. Ironwood 0d combined with bleed goes to 8ks and with myriad just a 1-2ks

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Look at all this shit posting from retards, the dude actually made a valid point rofl
Some of these posts that -1 make no sense at all and just shows your lack of knowledge for the game

Cancerous ass community roflmao
But oh well ! I don't care enough to get involved, aga will do what he wants ^_^
Don't quote me , won't reply.
Oh noes
the self claimed good player has spoken
listen to him y'all, he's got real wisdom right there
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Demon ironwood reduces physical defence to 0, myriad rainbows human and fox form both reduce it by 100%, in terms of patk of pet it doesn't influence equally as proc of ironwood. Tested just now in sundown with Xena to tell you that the patk with myriad rainbow with pet was 1-1.5k full buffed ep and with 0d ironwood 3-3.5ks. Most significant effect is the difference between physical defense 0 and physical defense reduction with 100% in terms of pet bleed. Ironwood 0d combined with bleed goes to 8ks and with myriad just a 1-2ks
were she in rpd gear?
Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 08:24 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

PURGATORY

were she in rpd gear?
3x rpdt boots dragon top 3xdef wep+phys res and 2xrpdt pants, also I want to add that myriad rainbow procs for pdef reduction is less than 10% easily, mostly just bleed or venom

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Who did he lose 1v1 to now?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
3x rpdt boots dragon top 3xdef wep+phys res and 2xrpdt pants, also I want to add that myriad rainbow procs for pdef reduction is less than 10% easily, mostly just bleed or venom
you tested on an ep in full rpd!! Are you doing that test as a joke? Cause a wb/wr/ea/seeker will be in rpd fighting a veno smh