Epic Perfect World

ERROR WHEN I START THE GAME! PLEASE HELP!

Offline janiblaze

• Beginner

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
What does the error say?

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 12:37 am by ϟ

Offline Lime ♡

• ⚸ Let's leave the world for the ones who change everything. ♡
  • Characters: Lime
  • Faction: In Epic since 2012♡
please help!
Well you did not give information about the error but you can always try to run the patch as a Administrator and/or if that does not work try to verify in the patch option.

Offline regaleon

• Beginner
hey huys, need help i got same problem.. which is when i login my account and clicked Start button at character selection the client just closed and opened report bugs, there's no errors warning just reportbugs, tried verifying game client but not works

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
hey huys, need help i got same problem.. which is when i login my account and clicked Start button at character selection the client just closed and opened report bugs, there's no errors warning just reportbugs, tried verifying game client but not works
Hello, have you tried moving your toon to a safe spot?
https://panel.epicpw.com/resetstuck.php

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
If what Flower suggested still doesn't solve the problem you can follow the following steps:

- Go to EPW/element/userdata and delete systemsettings.ini file and Layout folder - start client and check again
- Add the game directory to your antivirus exception list
- If problem still persists, click Verify button on patcher and check again
- Finally if the problem will still persist, it means that the client is corrupted. In this case please redownload / reinstall the client

Chocolatewashereshh.