Epic Perfect World

CS:GO Wildfire Coin Farming

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Who has CS:GO trying to get the golden wildfire coin? 

I'm currently here

If you're interested in farming the coin with me before the missions end, PM me in messages

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
most virgin sig yet

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

)))))
Am not sure what i've done to you but damn it must have been good. ;)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Am not sure what i've done to you but damn it must have been good. ;)
Who says you had to do something to me? I see trash and I throw it away.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Who says you had to do something to me? I see trash and I throw it away.
Aw sweety dont throw your life away just yet, i'm sure you can work things out.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Aw sweety dont throw your life away just yet, i'm sure you can work things out.
Expected tragic response from a random. Keep trying.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Isn't calling others random the #1 go to when you don't have a comeback?

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
 Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
most virgin sig yet
I get that it might turn you on, but you don't have to be so shy about it...

Imagine that lightly pasted toothbrush rubbing gently against you soft lips, the bristles lightly rubbing against your teeth and gums.. The sweet taste of spearmint exploding against your excited tastebuds..

All is okay.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus
Why is six afraid of seven? 
Six hasn't been the same since he left Vietnam. Every time he closes his eyes, he's sees Charlie hiding in the darkness of the forest. Not that you could ever see those bastards, mind you. They were fast and they knew their way around the jungle. He remembers the looks on the boy's faces when they walked into that village and... oh Jesus. He shouldn't think about that now. Sometimes he still hears Tex's slow southern drawl. He remembers the smell of Brooklyn's cigarettes. He always had a pack of Luckys. But the boys are gone now... he knows that. It's--it's just that he forgets sometimes. And sometimes the way that seven looks at him... it makes him think. Sets him on edge. And he feels like he's back there... In the jungle... In the darkness. 
Seven has a hook for a hand as well, which is very scary.