Epic Perfect World

Greater Variety of BH Bosses

Offline epicnewbie

Why cant there be a mixture of say 20 different BH Bosses instead of just the current 4 (FSP, ABBA, SOT and TT).  It gets pretty monotonous doing the same instances over and over.

Perhaps a GM could comment on this = I'm assuming there is some coding restrictions, or this would have been done years ago.

Obviously there is an ability to mix things up a bit, seeing that WS was changed to FSP and TT1-3 bosses have been changed.   Even though most bosses can be soloed, a change of scenery once in a while would be nice.

darkfe321

Nahhh, would be better if we had to kill a venomous ghoul.
Fk Pve -1

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Fk Pve -1
I agree 100%, pls gm

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
Thing is, they just made a change with the TT 1-3 bosses so it might be a bit different. 
I'd like the idea of a more challenging BH however. Not to mention that SOT is very ugly. (xD weak reasoning I know) 

More bosses would be nice though. Even if people only play it for the rewards. 

PURGATORY

Fk Pve -1
gm pls

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I need more and harder PVE mobs

kitty stew

Nahhh, would be better if we had to kill a venomous ghoul. Fk Pve -1
bh kun kun make it happen

Why cant there be a mixture of say 20 different BH Bosses instead of just the current 4 (FSP, ABBA, SOT and TT). It gets pretty monotonous doing the same instances over and over. Perhaps a GM could comment on this = I'm assuming there is some coding restrictions, or this would have been done years ago. Obviously there is an ability to mix things up a bit, seeing that WS was changed to FSP and TT1-3 bosses have been changed. Even though most bosses can be soloed, a change of scenery once in a while would be nice.
best change of scenery = do something else

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
yes please add more bh bosses that I can solo with my alts gm

Offline Pixel_Bandit

• Crawl for it!
  • Holy freakin' waffles!
  • Characters: Pixel_Bandit
  • Faction: Sanktuhm
+1 It would be nice to have a wider variety of BH's on a regular basis. It's nice they get changed once in a while at least though. I personally would love to see some of the other dungeons get used for bounty hunts rather than always the same ones over and over. Variety is the spice of life!

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Want the perfect solution? Use the old BH's.

Personally, i'd revamp the difficulty and make it so you don't kill Farren Sereneti in two hits and it takes minimal effort like Abba, but otherwise, I don't see why not use the... 7 other instances developed specifically for this purpose.

I already made a suggestion before about revamping the difficulty and experience so they can be used as an alternative to Phoenix Valley (it gets REAL repetitive), but that'd take a bit more effort than just editing a boss HP so they don't die in two hits. If used for BH's again, i'd say changing the bosses' tankiness is enough, since all mobs are easy anyway, why waste hours upon hours to make them die in 3 AoE's rather than 1?
Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 02:13 pm by Danidv

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
or just boost rewards a little and put bhs in EU AUE UCH FSP and GV : ) (none of those are abusable in any way)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i would like to suggest BH1 Holeen and BH2 Phoenix in FCC if we add more BHs...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

kitty stew

or just boost rewards a little and put bhs in EU AUE UCH FSP and GV : ) (none of those are abusable in any way)
BH Israfar

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
+1111111
-
BH gets boring easily seeing the same boss faces everyday on different alts.  FC, EU, UC, or the old 59/69/79 BH would be nice.

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
i would like to suggest BH1 Holeen and BH2 Phoenix in FCC if we add more BHs...
Now we're talking. :O So much yes!