Epic Perfect World

Skill Sending

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

This happened to me last week and granted I wasn't on my def gear but I found it very strange that I got killed by 2 people without a single damage on my damagelog.
Actually this happens in places that you "dissapear"  instead of death animation when you die
Happens in dt,ns and also in arena

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
if u die to a 3sparked enraged archer sometimes u dont get any damage in your dmg log either 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

This happened to me last week and granted I wasn't on my def gear but I found it very strange that I got killed by 2 people without a single damage on my damagelog.
From the screenshot I can tell it was in DT, pretty normal thing.

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
everyone knows Bre uses SS thats why defending it and making excuses ;)

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
The problem is being addressed, a lot of bans will be delivered starting from next week after i do adjustment patch.
Thats good news, bad news for handicap players, 

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
The problem is being addressed, a lot of bans will be delivered starting from next week after i do adjustment patch.
Nice., cant wait. 

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

This always happens in DT 

I have a list  :police:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Thats good news.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
u didnt pk much since then either for sure
And you would know that :)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Only happens in instances cause you get ported away and delayed damage like divine pyrogram kills you again in SZ. When you die in the world map you get the you're dead screen with the options to go to SZ or ress so you can't die again

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
everyone knows Bre uses SS thats why defending it and making excuses ;)
Ye man, I use screenshots against players.

I have a list  :police:

Did you include half of your faction?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Ye man, I use screenshots against players.

Did you include half of your faction?
Nah but got yours since I don't let MOST of them use, only like 2 of them use it ROFL you're in list too btw
Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 08:45 pm by Swane

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Nah but got yours since I don't let MOST of them use, only like 2 of them use it ROFL you're in list too btw
I'm actually honored, I didn't consider my gameplay to be that outstanding.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I'm actually honored, I didn't consider my gameplay to be that outstanding.
yeap that's the reason you use it 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
yeap that's the reason you use it
Sorry, I understand you are angered I outplay your fac's EAs even thought they use SS, so yes, I understand your suspicions. But the truth is, they just suck lmao. Get good