Epic Perfect World

Skill Sending

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Tried to find a thread about this, and couldn't find any recent one, so excuse me if I'm being redundant.
Anyways, what Agatio is planning to do about the real cancer that has taken over this server? I have pretty much decent gears, I don't script, I don't hack, I play with my skills only, and I think I'm a pretty decent player. Yet I have to have my ass kicked by non skilled stupid players using skill sending hack.
It's VERY annoying to see you get hit by 3x 2k damage and all of a sudden die with no damage log whatsoever.
Am I the only one here who thinks this is ***ing stupid and something should be done about it?
To say everyone is using it and there can't be much done about it is NOT enough and NOT acceptable.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I don't really find skill sending an issue, it's survivable. Just gotta find your way on how to survive it, depending on class, gear, third party softwares and your own gameplay. I pk all the time and I rarely die to skillsenders, the only one to actually get a kill on me like twice or thrice was Burdette. Just need good awareness and reflexes and you can survive a skillsender without even using def gears.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
a high majority of eas dont even use ss, thats just it, 95 chan eas are powerful, they hit fast and hard, most of them just set hotkeys on skills and it casts a bit faster then normal gaming macro especially when it comes to take aim then it has no delay
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The problem is being addressed, a lot of bans will be delivered starting from next week after i do adjustment patch.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
The problem is being addressed, a lot of bans will be delivered starting from next week after i do adjustment patch.
I believe in your special powers boss  :normal-25:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Nice.

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Thank you :)

I don't really find skill sending an issue, it's survivable. Just gotta find your way on how to survive it, depending on class, gear, third party softwares and your own gameplay. I pk all the time and I rarely die to skillsenders, the only one to actually get a kill on me like twice or thrice was Burdette. Just need good awareness and reflexes and you can survive a skillsender without even using def gears.
I really had no problems with it until last NW when I was doing it on a laptop with a crappy connection in the countryside. I simply had no time to switch to def gear and I died to virtually no damage. So if for me was bad, how is it for ppl with slow connections and no good def gear?
It's just unfair, period.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I really had no problems with it until last NW when I was doing it on a laptop with a crappy connection in the countryside. I simply had no time to switch to def gear and I died to virtually no damage. So if for me was bad, how is it for ppl with slow connections and no good def gear?
It's just unfair, period.
That could happen even against those who don't use SS, if your connection is bad then the game sometimes won't show the damage log. On several occasions the game has only shown me I've died, without any damage log at all.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
That could happen even against those who don't use SS, if your connection is bad then the game sometimes won't show the damage log. On several occasions the game has only shown me I've died, without any damage log at all.
lol it almost seems like you are trying to clarifiy skill sending.
As the person who made the thread said, I agree I don't think it's fair,players using it should be banned.
Also has the game come to a point where everyone should use more and more third party programs to counter the other third party programs? :-X
Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:49 pm by Excite

Offline TheMayor

+1 katsune i agree with you and feel the same way, we all started this game long ago because we like all the different skill variables involved in the game play. not to get cheated out by 3rd party programs which makes it nearly impossible to get new players on to our server here. also -1 bre u seem like you want these 3rd party programs here and i am strongly against that. i would like to see the server keep growing not be left with 200 3rd party program users..... thanks

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
lol it almost seems like you are trying to clarifiy skill sending.
As the person who made the thread said, I agree I don't think it's fair,players using it should be banned.
Also has the game come to a point where everyone should use more and more third party programs to counter the other third party programs? :-X
I'm not trying to clarify skill sending, I agree something should be done against it, but the truth is not many people use it and I was referring to the damage log which can be affected like that by other things too and not just SS.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy

This happened to me last week and granted I wasn't on my def gear but I found it very strange that I got killed by 2 people without a single damage on my damagelog.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

This happened to me last week and granted I wasn't on my def gear but I found it very strange that I got killed by 2 people without a single damage on my damagelog.
u r at 5k hp
2 ppl hit u at same time
both have deadly dmg
both receive kill and u count as dead to each
this happens everywhere especially NS where many ppl hit u at once
thats common

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
u r at 5k hp
2 ppl hit u at same time
both have deadly dmg
both receive kill and u count as dead to each
this happens everywhere especially NS where many ppl hit u at once
thats common
Yes it could be but it would be also the first time this has happened to me since I came to this server 2012 :) So I doubt it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yes it could be but it would be also the first time this has happened to me since I came to this server 2012 :) So I doubt it.
u didnt pk much since then either for sure