Epic Perfect World

Awaking

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
Just one suggestion 

Why not add system awaking from expension New horizon ? Restart lvl 1 and get lvl 150 again for get like 50 or 100 attributs points 

I'm asking if Good or not 

+1/-1 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
No lmao       

darkfe321

kitty stew

this system is better on servers where they spend a lot more time leveling up, otherwise it's useless after some scrolls or at most a few days

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
in theory it would counter the defence camp
on the other hand promote it
100 stats more
people would turn that into vit
go vit cape=> dds with even more def

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
100 stats more
Yeah that right.. 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
100 stats more
Yep this 

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
Not really, since on epw you can't do much before 150 (no one takes even 148 players anywhere, you can't enter HDD/TM squads cause they don't trust your gear and skill understandably) so in this server it wouldn't help at all. 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

PURGATORY

Just playing with the thought of 1050+ magic and 116 atk lvls tho

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
I'd say +1 honestly, gives an hour or two of something to do other than the repetitive as shit instances that are already in place (don't even remember the last time I visited Pv) whilst also providing more damage into the game as damage gained > defense gained in C listing for majority of classes (not including armors.).

Though I doubt people would sacrifice 100 points just to wear vit cape, seeing as most will view 100 points as "omg wow 100 points more my damage will rise so much xDD" can always just readjust the cape back to higher vit to keep in line with the build choice.

+1, gives something to do, can possibly create (slightly) new builds (who knows maybe some AA will put a few points into dex seeing as current damage is fine already in most cases)
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
100 stats more

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
Have you tried a psychic? If you get ATT stuff, good rerolls and inscriptions it's not that hard to get 1050+ MAG. The ATT lvls also depend on inscriptions but me being lazy ass psychic only has 111. 
As on the topic, if there would be more to do while levelling up, that'd definitely be a bonus -- and maybe there would be less beggars (for sls) around. 

PURGATORY

Have you tried a psychic? If you get ATT stuff, good rerolls and inscriptions it's not that hard to get 1050+ MAG. The ATT lvls also depend on inscriptions but me being lazy ass psychic only has 111.
As on the topic, if there would be more to do while levelling up, that'd definitely be a bonus -- and maybe there would be less beggars (for sls) around.
Yes my psychic has 1098 magic and in total 133 ATK lvls with black voodoo.. WF would reach 1050+ mag and 116 atk lvls is what I meant.