Epic Perfect World

Voting question

Offline Meera

From my understanding, we're not allowed to vote more than once every 6 hours, right? And are we allowed to vote on several accounts or not? Other servers let us to, but not sure how's it like here.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Voting on more than one account is an exploit.

However *cough* some people *cough* do vote on more than one and is never been catched caught. It has something to do with the IP.

Please excuse my fail engrlish.
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2012, 08:43 am by Kest
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Meera

Ah, good thing I asked. Thank you.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
your allowed to use separate IP's to vote.  your not allowed to use those seperate IP's to vote for the same account. so if ya have net at home and a cell phone with internet access you can vote for 2 of your accounts using the 2 different IP addies

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
your not allowed to use those seperate IP's to vote for the same account. so if ya have net at home and a cell phone with internet access you can vote for 2 of your accounts using the 2 different IP addies
Totally wrong. Using different IPs is ok only if it is used to vote on one account. It is forbidden to vote with many IPs on many accounts.
Also every free feature when exploited will be removed or nerfed with additional consequences for exploiters, so have it in mind.

Offline Meera

Ok, so I could vote for one account, every 6 hours, from both my PC and laptop and my mobile phone? I'm not looking to abuse the system, I'm new here and I'm asking what's allowed and what isn't.
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2012, 11:07 am by Meera

Tali

Ok, so I could vote for one account, every 6 hours, from both my PC and laptop and my mobile phone? I'm not looking to abuse the system, I'm new here and I'm asking what's allowed and what isn't.

Just vote every 6 hours by your preferred method. Even if you voted on your computer, the vote will still be registered to your account and you won't be able to vote another six hours from any IP anyway.

iDistance

Ah, good thing I asked. Thank you.
your signature is making me crazy  :sad:

dorothyerika

your signature is making me crazy  :sad:
Meera dosnt have a signature D:

iDistance

Meera dosnt have a signature D:
i ment kest, sorry  :-[

iDistance

Voting on more than one account is an exploit.

However *cough* some people *cough* do vote on more than one and is never been catched caught. It has something to do with the IP.

Please excuse my fail engrlish.
Kest, your signature's making me crazy.  >:(

dorothyerika

:P Teach me your ways of making a signature in private chat xD ♥

iDistance

:P Teach me your ways of making a signature in private chat xD ♥
Who? Me?

dorothyerika

iDistance

Yup :P
Well, i just picked a wallpaper, cut it out. Added my name and class. and done haha.