Epic Perfect World

Make me the absolute ruler

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Agatio should make serverwide non anonymous vote if we are for new gears or not + if u agree guys
i agree
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
the only time i really loved playing epw and it was enjoyable for me was when it was pure dragon gear no rank 8. that made me quit pw devastation when it had fixed gear and by the time i got annoyed of r8 on epw deva was already closed so i'm stuck here.
dragon gear era was the best and the most enjoyable era on pw so don't tell me i was with implementing r8
I agree, back in those days pk was the most active and fun. I remember Deno teaching me how to play WR. The playstyle of WR now is a lot different and I quit my WR after that lol.

But on topic, I agree with maybe just removing def stats even if a lot of people cry. They will cry and quit and come back in a few days anyways.

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Are you guys that stupid to think you can just push a button and REMOVE ALL DEF STATS from the game? Holy ***, think logically about what can actually be done for the love of god!

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Are you guys that stupid to think you can just push a button and REMOVE ALL DEF STATS from the game? Holy ***, think logically about what can actually be done for the love of god!
No one said a push of a button will fix it. Obviously it would take some effort. Maybe it isn't the best solution and maybe should be the last option but nonetheless still a solution.

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
but its easy to make another armor set and make the current one obsolete lol

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
but its easy to make another armor set and make the current one obsolete lol
And tons of people's farming effort / donating will go for nothing?
I can imagine there is gonna be a huge rage comparing to people complaining about current gears.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
I can imagine there is gonna be a huge rage comparing to people complaining about current gears.
myb refund it ?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
spent big $$ on my phone and theres already new one out man ;c 

Insanity

spent big $$ on my phone and theres already new one out man ;c
yeap spent 3k usd on my laptop when i bought it now its 200 usd thats life bro

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
3: Next, get an impartial member of this community who doesn’t like either big factions or really any people in this game; who knows a lot about how these cheats look, along with a cheating expert. The cheating expert needs to know how these cheats look in the game, and the purpose of the impartial member is to prevent that cheating expert from being corrupt while looking through the evidence with him.
where do i sign up?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
TL ; DR :

If you make a completely new gearset after all the time people have put into their gears (as a server, not just the tryhards on the forums) you'll effectively kill the community off on EPW

Maybe it's for the best...

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
TL ; DR :

If you make a completely new gearset after all the time people have put into their gears (as a server, not just the tryhards on the forums) you'll effectively kill the community off on EPW

Maybe it's for the best...
you say that because your broke and cant afford to get new gears make nerf thread on getting good stats

i vote UP !! NEW GEARR!!11

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
you say that because your a broke ass nigga and cant afford to get new gears make nerf thread on getting good stats

i vote UP !! NEW GEARR!!11
:normal-2: He need new gear cause he die too easy, time to nerf everything again.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
i see most ppl are agreeing with a new armor set lol, the others will understand that it was for the well of the game...  :-\