Epic Perfect World

Make me the absolute ruler

Offline Areashi

• Banned
People have been complaining about cheats so much yet don’t have any real, efficient solution for them. Well to me it seems really s1mple.

The s1mple strategy would be this:

1: Use an armor crush style purge technique to purge out all of the people who are just using it to follow the crowd. Give them 3 days to stop using any 3rd party software. Then people will not be able to fall back onto the excuse: “I didn’t know”.
2: Set up a report system, similar to that on forums but have 2 main people watch over that, along with a relatively impartial GM (like ET?).
3: Next, get an impartial member of this community who doesn’t like either big factions or really any people in this game; who knows a lot about how these cheats look, along with a cheating expert. The cheating expert needs to know how these cheats look in the game, and the purpose of the impartial member is to prevent that cheating expert from being corrupt while looking through the evidence with him.
4: Have them look over the report system thread.
5: Have users report any suspicious activity through recording, nothing else will cut it. If you’re sending only prntscr proof then you will be banned for a certain amount of time to prevent fake proof for wasting the moderator’s time.

What if I’m not using cheats and I get banned?
Won’t be a problem at all, the ban system should only ban explicit users of the program. A GM will have a way to veto the vote to ban a client, in which case the head GM would have to make a decision, nothing more you can ask.

You know that this isn’t a 100% system right?
Neither is VAC, ESEA AC, CEVO AC, LoL AC and Warden Client. This is not a system which is meant to be foolproof. It’s meant to be another deterrent to cheating, hopefully a better than the current one.

Who can be considered an impartial member of the community?
Obviously the guy’s who’s been posting and trying to ban everyone who’s been using cheats back when cheats were considered taboo right? Who called out Maxy/AiZoX/Esra/Burdette for scripting even before the GMs even knew what they were? ‘’Nah they’re just using macro’’. :>

Other things I wanna see implemented include:
Better, more impartial GMs, current ones are ok for now.

Stricter rules on cheating: 1st cheating offense = 3 month ban. 2nd cheating offense = perma ban seems ok.
Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:30 am by Arashiwf

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yh sure why not 

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The thing is, people barely report with recorded proof, or there wouldn't be as many issues. They mostly only attach the name of the reported player and be like "using skillsender gn I saw it". 
I agree with a new report system, though. Most of the time there is no time to watch players individually to see about cheats since the watchlist is long, there's a lot of false accusation and it's not so easy to see for someone who has never seen how these things really work. (And then you have other duties as well.)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
While i agree with almost everything you said and now im not trying to defend razer/ruski scripts and any gearswitching program but at this state of the game where any class can literally 1 shot any class without def gear and its kinda stupid so if u want to forbid that u would need some really serious rebalancing(by it i mean literally taking 5-6k damage from mage classes, and 2-3 from range aps,1k-2kmax from meeles dont really know how many attack levels that is) or put defensive charms in game u know those that reduce like 90% dmg for 1 hit, now im not sure if u noticed that since u dont really play anymore. edit; and u cant really video proof scripts unless someone is recording himself. Everything else is fine
You know that this isn’t a 100% system right?
Neither is VAC, ESEA AC, CEVO AC, LoL AC and Warden Client. This is not a system which is meant to be foolproof. It’s meant to be another deterrent to cheating, hopefully a better than the current one.

Who can be considered an impartial member of the community?
Obviously the guy’s who’s been posting and trying to ban everyone who’s been using cheats back when cheats were considered taboo right? Who called out Maxy/AiZoX/Esra/Burdette for scripting even before the GMs even knew what they were? ‘’Nah they’re just using macro’’. :>

Other things I wanna see implemented include:
Better, more impartial GMs, current ones are ok for now.

Stricter rules on cheating: 1st cheating offense = 3 month ban. 2nd cheating offense = perma ban seems ok.
There is one problem i dont really think u know how skillsender looks like and all the new sht that exist(anti fire, +2range to any class, leap sht, no dmg air to ground) since again u dont play but itd be fine if u started being active i guess, but im willing to show video proof to anyone who doesnt know since i have it recorded from reporting previous players
thats all if this post is serious at all

Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:58 am by Brazen

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
fuucking tryhards 

Insanity

seems good but there are always other ways around look at VAC so faking useless only when its too obvious like spin bot
need something like overwatch on cs, but that's not possible on pw

Offline Areashi

• Banned
While i agree with almost everything you said and now im not trying to defend razer/ruski scripts and any gearswitching program but at this state of the game where any class can literally 1 shot any class without def gear and its kinda stupid so if u want to forbid that u would need some really serious rebalancing(by it i mean literally taking 5-6k damage from mage classes, and 2-3 from range aps,1k-2kmax from meeles dont really know how many attack levels that is) or put defensive charms in game u know those that reduce like 90% dmg for 1 hit, now im not sure if u noticed that since u dont really play anymore. edit; and u cant really video proof scripts unless someone is recording himself. Everything else is fineThere is one problem i dont really think u know how skillsender looks like and all the new sht that exist(anti fire, +2range to any class, leap sht, no dmg air to ground) since again u dont play but itd be fine if u started being active i guess, but im willing to show video proof to anyone who doesnt know since i have it recorded from reporting previous players
thats all if this post is serious at all
Noel already asked regarding the skillsender dilemma.

[10:35:07] Noel: good enough
[10:35:17] Mark: ofc it's good enough
[10:35:20] Noel: cheating in your eyes is what
[10:35:21] Noel: script
[10:35:23] Noel: skillsending
[10:35:26] Mark: script
[10:35:26] Noel: flyhack
[10:35:32] Mark: and flyhack
[10:35:45] Mark: if skillsending is impossible to see without 1st person pov
[10:35:49] Mark: not possible to prevent that
[10:35:53] Mark: but skillsending is nothing
[10:36:02] Mark: script is the main problem
[10:36:09] Mark: along with blatant fly hacks

The first part which you said is irrelevant to what I'm trying to get implemented. That's something the developer needs to think about while asking experienced players, and only experienced players. Nothing I can do with that unless they want my input on what balance really is (this is obviously going to be biased and possible outdated) which means there needs to be a set of members which could discuss these things together and test them out.

The main problem with this game are the scripts and the flyhacks, skillsenders won't be able to be spotted through this method most likely.

"(anti fire, +2range to any class, leap sht, no dmg air to ground)"
The first 2 and the last 1 you mentioned sound very easy to spot. Also that's why I mentioned that an "expert" would be ideal for this.

seems good but there are always other ways around look at VAC so faking useless only when its too obvious like spin bot
need something like overwatch on cs, but that's not possible on pw
VAC doesn't automatically detect spinbots mate, VAC looks through processes and tries to find hacks which it is used to finding. Overwatch on PW would be perfect but it's not implementable, and the possibility of Agatio creating an AC is highly unlikely. Unless something else comes up I don't think there is a better option than the one I've suggested.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lmao, +2 range to any class  xDDDDDDD

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i +1 that fully
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Noel already asked regarding the skillsender dilemma.

[10:35:07] Noel: good enough
[10:35:17] Mark: ofc it's good enough
[10:35:20] Noel: cheating in your eyes is what
[10:35:21] Noel: script
[10:35:23] Noel: skillsending
[10:35:26] Mark: script
[10:35:26] Noel: flyhack
[10:35:32] Mark: and flyhack
[10:35:45] Mark: if skillsending is impossible to see without 1st person pov
[10:35:49] Mark: not possible to prevent that
[10:35:53] Mark: but skillsending is nothing
[10:36:02] Mark: script is the main problem
[10:36:09] Mark: along with blatant fly hacks

The first part which you said is irrelevant to what I'm trying to get implemented. That's something the developer needs to think about while asking experienced players, and only experienced players. Nothing I can do with that unless they want my input on what balance really is (this is obviously going to be biased and possible outdated) which means there needs to be a set of members which could discuss these things together and test them out.

The main problem with this game are the scripts and the flyhacks, skillsenders won't be able to be spotted through this method most likely.

"(anti fire, +2range to any class, leap sht, no dmg air to ground)"
The first 2 and the last 1 you mentioned sound very easy to spot. Also that's why I mentioned that an "expert" would be ideal for this.
VAC doesn't automatically detect spinbots mate, VAC looks through processes and tries to find hacks which it is used to finding. Overwatch on PW would be perfect but it's not implementable, and the possibility of Agatio creating an AC is highly unlikely. Unless something else comes up I don't think there is a better option than the one I've suggested.
scripts are there because of imbalanced damage on this server there would never be scripts if dmg wasnt 20k no crit, they came with the cards and engraves on belts necks upgraded capes and sht which added too much damage
skillsender is there for no other reason but blatant cheating so that should be the main problem, they came for pure purpose of cheating
flyhack same as skillsender
Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 10:27 am by Brazen

Offline Areashi

• Banned
scripts are there because of imbalanced damage on this server there would never be scripts if dmg wasnt 20k no crit
skillsender is there for no other reason but blatant cheating so that should be the main problem
flyhack same as skillsender
Scripts are here because people want an advantage, stop bsing.
Skillsenders are there because people want another advantage.
Flyhacks are there because people want yet another advantage.

You do not seem to understand the point of this suggestion, it is to actually prevent cheaters from cheating already, not condemn them for what they did in the past (hence the whole armor crush purge method).

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Nah man, remove the script you kill the server

Remove skillsenders and nothing bad comes out of it 

Insanity

lmao, +2 range to any class  xDDDDDDD
clicking skills increases skill damage btw

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
-They can implent a anti 3 program software to this game/server yes... they can, They want to ? No.
-They can't even ban all the ppl using flyhack something pretty easy to read in logs(before some br comes and say it dosen't appear in the logs) it does... appear wat movent speed fly speed u are moving in each situation but they ain't doing it 
-The game even get spikes when ppl do scrip that is fckien gay their solution put game on simple models ?! bs... i was able to play this game in max with 1239871298739123 guys arround and now i have to make the game look ugly cause of 12397618923 kids using script fckien sad

this would be a good idea yes but it wont happen something more easy but that we also know that won't happend is remake sever with only armor and done. But pll will quit and bla bla bla