Epic Perfect World

Balancing issues

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Defense gear is NOT hard to reroll, maybe engraves are but r8 defense stats are easy as fk to get. And this is coming from the probably unluckiest person in this server. So don't use "lots of money and time wasted" as an excuse to not removing them. Nobody told you to get them, you chose to join script era on your own.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Defense gear is NOT hard to reroll, maybe engraves are but r8 defense stats are easy as fk to get. And this is coming from the probably unluckiest person in this server. So don't use "lots of money and time wasted" as an excuse to not removing them. Nobody told you to get them, you chose to join script era on your own.
Its taken me hundreds of rerolls to get a single x3 def piece on wr. And its not all rmd or rpd, its mixed.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Its taken me hundreds of rerolls to get a single x3 def piece on wr. And its not all rmd or rpd, its mixed.
It's still easier to reroll for defense aimed stats than say -channeling or  -int.
I agree something new needs to be done, but we all know that gear isn't the answer (NOR FASHION) :normal-18:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
-1 I like how things are now, all classes are viable with current meta, psy may be on the weak side and some seekers play really disgusting against other phy classes in 1v1s but other than that it's alright

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
-1 I like how things are now, all classes are viable with current meta, psy may be on the weak side and some seekers play really disgusting against other phy classes in 1v1s but other than that it's alright
They have to play like that, you try tanking with such low pdef like seekers have then talk lol. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
They have to play like that, you try tanking with such low pdef like seekers have then talk lol.
Can't tell if you're trolling or not 
Seekers take 600 damage from me 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
this fay aint being drama filled. lame af.
): Trying to be nice person for once ok. 
Trying to get my moderation reduced ok

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I don't really think this thread has to be deleted. Something has to be done someday , don't stand there waiting for players to leave server , because when they do , they won't come back. For some people like Apo and Tyrants, might not happen because all of them script , but pretty sure the game would be funnier to play without it... like how pw was on all these years... you've seeing millions of threads being created because of this bs. 
In the rules i see that '' You cannot use Programs that gives you any advantage in the game'' Dude , are you serious right now ? . This rule was always there and still is. 
Tbh the excuse of '' No !! Pleaseeee ! I worked so hard on my geaaars ! '' Sure , give it time for this game to keep going like this and you will see how empty it gets more than it is now. You ain't the only players around. There are way more ppl than only appo and tyrants. There could be random pk everywhere like those br servers , and this server since it's the best , could even be better. With more pk's , mass pks , or w.e.
Just implement Fixed stat gears where everyone has the same ***ing gear with no advantages in anything... This game was always about skill. Not anymore tbh... you can't really tell who is good or bad. So ye , keep avoiding this. 
I've been trying to convince alot of people to stay in game and not to quit but tbh im already as tired and bored as them. So ye if something is not done in the next few patches i will leave this server for sure , and i hope many others willl too so you will open your eyes. Anyway.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I don't really think this thread has to be deleted. Something has to be done someday , don't stand there waiting for players to leave server , because when they do , they won't come back. For some people like Apo and Tyrants, might not happen because all of them script , but pretty sure the game would be funnier to play without it... like how pw was on all these years... you've seeing millions of threads being created because of this bs. In the rules i see that '' You cannot use Programs that gives you any advantage in the game'' Dude , are you serious right now ? . This rule was always there and still is. Tbh the excuse of '' No !! Pleaseeee ! I worked so hard on my geaaars ! '' Sure , give it time for this game to keep going like this and you will see how empty it gets more than it is now. You ain't the only players around. There are way more ppl than only appo and tyrants. There could be random pk everywhere like those br servers , and this server since it's the best , could even be better. With more pk's , mass pks , or w.e. Just implement Fixed stat gears where everyone has the same ***ing gear with no advantages in anything... This game was always about skill. Not anymore tbh... you can't really tell who is good or bad. So ye , keep avoiding this. I've been trying to convince alot of people to stay in game and not to quit but tbh im already as tired and bored as them. So ye if something is not done in the next few patches i will leave this server for sure , and i hope many others willl too so you will open your eyes. Anyway.
Finally. I change my mind keep everything the way it is, this guy will finally leave forums.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
): Trying to be nice person for once ok.
Trying to get my moderation reduced ok
50% aint even that bad tho ;c

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I don't really think this thread has to be deleted. Something has to be done someday , don't stand there waiting for players to leave server , because when they do , they won't come back. For some people like Apo and Tyrants, might not happen because all of them script , but pretty sure the game would be funnier to play without it... like how pw was on all these years... you've seeing millions of threads being created because of this bs.
In the rules i see that '' You cannot use Programs that gives you any advantage in the game'' Dude , are you serious right now ? . This rule was always there and still is.
I couldn't be bothered to read past here, tbh. 
I've seen more people coming rather than going, honestly. (At least pkers, people that are popular on server, rather than just people no one really knows.) I'd also think that Aga would rather the random person leaving here and there because of scripts rather than the couple hundred that would if he suddenly decided to change stuff up greatly after not really changing anything for a while. Cause, idk I wouldn't want to stay on a server that got wiped or gears changed after so long and spending so much on gears, I couldn't imagine the people that have spent 100k+ on gears. 
Idk if you paid attention to any other threads about scripting, many people say there are few ways to combat it. If you do it one way, you lose a player base, another way it screws other people over. It's not like it hasn't been looked into, it's just that there's not much that can be done. 

50% aint even that bad tho ;c
I don't want any at all tho ;c 
I need to be a nicer person anyway, EPW forums being my changing point. 
lolidk I'm saying stupid things sorri 

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Once upon a time, on a server far far away; sins were even more of a problem than they currently are. Their r8 boots had the exact same stat chances as archer boots, including interval.  One day, a magical patch came and turned every existing boot interval stat on that class into movement speed. The server went on. Everyone understood why it was done, and the server lived happily ever after (within reason).

If stats could be found to replace currently existing defensive stats that scripters commonly make their def sets out of, the script meta would begin to deteriorate. Even better, those defensive sets could find some new purpose with their newly replaced stats (depending on how each class' r8 was changed).

I'm just tossin' out ideas.  Feel free to continue.
I'm basically 40

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
replace all +def lv addons and %rmd 's and %Def's with +Mana.  :-[

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
replace all +def lv addons and %rmd 's and %Def's with +Mana.  :-[
well i guess that would be helpful for my mg..?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Once upon a time, on a server far far away; sins were even more of a problem than they currently are. Their r8 boots had the exact same stat chances as archer boots, including interval. One day, a magical patch came and turned every existing boot interval stat on that class into movement speed. The server went on. Everyone understood why it was done, and the server lived happily ever after (within reason). If stats could be found to replace currently existing defensive stats that scripters commonly make their def sets out of, the script meta would begin to deteriorate. Even better, those defensive sets could find some new purpose with their newly replaced stats (depending on how each class' r8 was changed). I'm just tossin' out ideas. Feel free to continue.
I've spent countless dama and PE on my mages chest and pants, I could only get x2 channel with RPD, and x2 chan with RMD chest as well. 

Some peoples atk gear have defense stats on them... ;(