Epic Perfect World

Balancing issues

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Tbh, true.
this fay aint being drama filled. lame af.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
seeker pdef should be 60k not 50k lol
with 135def lvls is so bad atm..

Offline Blood Stain

just rework gear in general,so we have only 1 set of gear for pvp xept deff wep and everything will be fine...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
just rework gear in general,so we have only 1 set of gear for pvp xept deff wep and everything will be fine...
I think it's what every other server has/had. Didn't work out in the long run.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
only thing that can be worked with is blessing / r8 bonuses now - maybe cards, introducing reawakening maybe? (again many exploits that can be done wit this so doubt it) 

Offline Blood Stain

just...deff stats on r8 is so bad..bad for the game and if that can be somehow fixed,you fixed script problem , you fixed classes too with that... :o

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
That's not entirely true. Vendetta used the R9 set for the longest time, as well as R8 defense weapons. Eventually, Brian introduced G17 weapons, which alone acted as our R8 system here. Storm had one fixed set also. I honestly can't recall defense weapons on Storm, but we did have purify weapons. The things that doomed these servers wasn't gear, not entirely anyway. Vendetta started going down because idiotic suggestions and too much customizations. For example, Brian started hosting a VGN Donation raffle. The prize was a customized ring and necklace. I'm pretty sure Alex had won once, if not a few times. We also got Legion gear, which only very few people had. Storm went down because of the 1.5.1 upgrade. The gear was basically rendered useless with the introduction of 1.5.1 content such as skills, cards, etc. Actually, Storm did go through a few changes of gear, but I was only there when Xtreme was the main gear. Vendetta, however, had always used R9.
❤️

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ban cake pls. She can't ult properly.  :police:
Don't talk to me "Katarina" K bye  :police:

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Don't talk to me "Katarina" K bye  :police:
What bish?? I hate Kat?? Go die, Leona.  ^-^
❤️

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
rotfa was best server lmfae   #NIMDA numero uno 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
That's not entirely true. Vendetta used the R9 set for the longest time, as well as R8 defense weapons. Eventually, Brian introduced G17 weapons, which alone acted as our R8 system here. Storm had one fixed set also. I honestly can't recall defense weapons on Storm, but we did have purify weapons. The things that doomed these servers wasn't gear, not entirely anyway. Vendetta started going down because idiotic suggestions and too much customizations. For example, Brian started hosting a VGN Donation raffle. The prize was a customized ring and necklace. I'm pretty sure Alex had won once, if not a few times. We also got Legion gear, which only very few people had. Storm went down because of the 1.5.1 upgrade. The gear was basically rendered useless with the introduction of 1.5.1 content such as skills, cards, etc. Actually, Storm did go through a few changes of gear, but I was only there when Xtreme was the main gear. Vendetta, however, had always used R9.
Yeah that pissed me off lol, I won the raffle then he whiped server 2 days later.

Quick cash out.

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
I just let u know..  
Was really bad idea to start a game with random stats...  
I can play 10 years on epic perfect world, I'm not sure to get Good gear but on other like pwi I'm Sure to get it 
Just make farm hard ok....  But not random it's fcked bad idea 
U know my point... 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
you are over-exaggerating  when you say sins tank more than bms, you went as far as to say barb?Come on.
I don't like script, or using it, but its right there on the forum a guide if you are at  disadvantage against a scripter, you can script, you can choose not to, but you have that option.
Pretty much everything is ok except physical defense of seekers and Skill-senders being used by some people, also i think that bm leap cd is a little fked since they can spam it vs any melee class.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
you are over-exaggerating when you say sins tank more than bms, you went as far as to say barb?Come on. I don't like script, or using it, but its right there on the forum a guide if you are at disadvantage against a scripter, you can script, you can choose not to, but you have that option. Pretty much everything is ok except physical defense of seekers and Skill-senders being used by some people, also i think that bm leap cd is a little fked since they can spam it vs any melee class.
Its not an exaggeration full buffed, tidal prevents purge. That alone is enough.

Agreed about seekers though, we need to boost their pdef. I one saw kriegs charm almost tick to a warrior.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
tbh yall mofos need to chill on the nerfs/boosts!!!!! everything is fine!!!!! i thought wb needed boost and venos/bms*now*/mystics who scripts needs to be nerfed!!! but in reality (i am not supposed to kill everything)!!!! < i saw someone sayin that and i got convinced!!

stop fuking QQing you're not gon beat the whole server !!!! 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.