Epic Perfect World

Balancing issues

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
if we had fixed stats endgamee gear, which mimic the speed, aps, casting time, and damage, of attack gears right now, and have no defense equivilent, then explain to me what the problem with that would be.  :rolleyes:

Offline Blood Stain

yep i know...balanced gear would make pvp so good after a long time ... more fun and all but meh i am not one who is deciding   :rolleyes:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
More drama, me want notis. 

Also, if you delete all the defense stats from r8.
  • What are you going to do about the people that have def gear already? Ye, delete the gear pieces, make new gear, whatever. The people that spent real money on that stuff are gonna cry their eyes out. 
  • People are going to do what they used to do, wear dragon gear for the appropriate matchup, or mix and match. Would probably bring dragon back into the mix more, but still useless. 

There's not many options when it comes to making new gear that has no defensive stats, at least without people crying their eyes out or leaving server. Honestly, just learn your class, learn how to counter things, and move on. It's honestly really not that hard to kill people, you just have to know how to time stuff properly. 

Offline Blood Stain

change is good...i spent some money myself too...you dont see me whine about it...

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
nothing will change because pll dont want to have fun they want to "win" like thier life depends on it
Ppl dont even start client before they open another 3 bots to not get sparked to switch gears to not have to press skills and another one to autocraft on their alt window another one to send pm notification on another client and dont forget skype to chat while bots do the rest

Offline Blood Stain

niki totally know what you mean...
instead of making game better people are afraid of change to the good.i dont get it

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Server was so fun to play and one of the best one's and i played alot on pwi,pw vendetta, pw devastation and this one and i got to say it was best server so far but i think it is so unbalanced...alot players quit (including me) cuz of scripts...i dont care if its pay to win or anything but if some person has advantage in 1v1/mass ONLY because he/she scripts its stupid...i mean if full dex EA deals 1.5k's per SKILL and then sin stuns and deals like 3k+ with AUTO's and 4 dps then there is something wrong with the game..and i dont even want to mention that sin can tank easily and maybe better than some HA classes like BM's , SK's or even some barbarians...its unbalanced and unfair...i loved this game and i still do but there have to be boundaries and i can see and many that already quit this server that there are none...if a player and i dont want to call names can script in 1v1 EVENT and have that big advantage wtf are we doing there then ? 1v1s are supposed to be skill play,not letting ppl use script or anything else to be better than someone else..was so fun playing here and i hope some of you agree and see where the problem is because the server will die...and I and many others dont want that to happen...thanks for reading all this bs of mine and i hope to see you all around sometime soon.
ye yup
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Insanity

It's not about agreeing or not, everybody agrees that pvp would be better with no defense gear. The thing is that many have spent a lot of time and money on getting good defense gear, and for some classes, defense gear is the only one that suits their build and playstyle.  For example an ea with attack gear will delete mystics and eps who don't have proper defense gear (weapon, r8 bonus).  

People agreed many times on this, but changing the server in such direction is a big gamble. Especially with fixed stats, people won't have anything to work on once they get their r9 or whatever else you propose. Short term solution? Yes. Long term? No, it will eventually cause more people to leave.  At least in my opinion
no one talked about weps, they can stay the same for def so no one would get hiero
doesn't matter if people worked hard for years on their gears, there's always new stuff that makes you work all over again everyone is bored lately spending PE trying to get impossible stats like -.15 top on ea since nothing else to use on, getting PE is easy and gearing up wont be as hard since the armor wont have def stats

Offline Blood Stain

insanity's post..nothing else to say.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
server is perfectly fine the way it is, no class is too op right now

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
L M A O

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Yah, agree, but I do think seekers pdef needs a buff.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
everything is fine atm but the seekers physical defense

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Tbh, true. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
everything is fine atm but the seekers physical defense
See, even brazen agrees that seeker pdef is too low.