Epic Perfect World

Balancing issues

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I dont care for balances problems, im best.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Removing def stats sounds like a really good idea tbh.  Obviously rebalancing would have to occur afterwards, but it would have a great impact on gameplay
I'm basically 40

Insanity

Still better than what we got now. If not fixed, make endgame easier to obtain at least because if you put new gear I doubt people want to farm for years again
imagine current gear without def stats, how easy would reshaping be?

Offline Blood Stain

script removes fun from game...you kids dont know how it was to pvp with single items in single and each slot ...was so much more fun,balanced and better... and servers didnt die...

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
script removes fun from game...you kids dont know how it was to pvp with single items in single and each slot ...was so much more fun,balanced and better... and servers didnt die...
even before scripts were meta rofl i swapped set via hotkeys yo, not matter what happens people will find a way

Offline Blood Stain

happy to see so many people agree ... whew
yeah limeade but if you got one set of gear...wwhat you going to script ? no need for them then... pk was so much more fun before i swear and its dying because of all scripts and people that go easy way around and dont see the problem but are part of it...shame on them

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
It's not about agreeing or not, everybody agrees that pvp would be better with no defense gear. The thing is that many have spent a lot of time and money on getting good defense gear, and for some classes, defense gear is the only one that suits their build and playstyle.  For example an ea with attack gear will delete mystics and eps who don't have proper defense gear (weapon, r8 bonus). 

People agreed many times on this, but changing the server in such direction is a big gamble. Especially with fixed stats, people won't have anything to work on once they get their r9 or whatever else you propose. Short term solution? Yes. Long term? No, it will eventually cause more people to leave.  At least in my opinion

Offline Blood Stain

yes but better to have quality time than shit time in a game right ? and how is r9 on pwi balanced ? same can be done here..no1 1 shots anything xept classes that can like SK and such...
ps server is dying anyways...better to try something new

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Remove all defense stats from r8 armor, delete all current r8 armor, and hand out PEs, woohoo.  :o
❤️

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Remove all defense stats from r8 armor, delete all current r8 armor, and hand out PEs, woohoo.  :o
Shut up

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Shut up
Ban cake pls. She can't ult properly.  :police:
❤️

Offline Blood Stain

how come half of tyrants complain about this thing that would make this game so much more fun and enjoyable ? *cough* scripts 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
how come half of tyrants complain about this thing that would make this game so much more fun and enjoyable ? *cough* scripts
lol because they have good gear and dont want it go to waste? my gear is shit so im fine with it

Offline Blood Stain

yeah i can see that but isnt point of the game to enjoy it and have fun in it ? i can see why they are mad about this "fingers crossed" change but okay you had good gear,you had fun.its time for some patches/updates to make it fun again...

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
yeah i can see that but isnt point of the game to enjoy it and have fun in it ? i can see why they are mad about this "fingers crossed" change but okay you had good gear,you had fun.its time for some patches/updates to make it fun again...
most people are afraid of change for some reason. Same reason they cry about expansions before trying them