Epic Perfect World

Balancing issues

Offline Blood Stain

Server was so fun to play and one of the best one's and i played alot on pwi,pw vendetta, pw devastation and this one and i got to say it was best server so far but i think it is so unbalanced...alot players quit (including me) cuz of scripts...i dont care if its pay to win or anything but if some person has advantage in 1v1/mass ONLY because he/she scripts its stupid...i mean if full dex EA deals 1.5k's per SKILL and then sin stuns and deals like 3k+ with AUTO's and 4 dps then there is something wrong with the game..and i dont even want to mention that sin can tank easily and maybe better than some HA classes like BM's , SK's or even some barbarians...its unbalanced and unfair...i loved this game and i still do but there have to be boundaries and i can see and many that already quit this server that there are none...if a player and i dont want to call names can script in 1v1 EVENT and have that big advantage wtf are we doing there then ? 1v1s are supposed to be skill play,not letting ppl use script or anything else to be better than someone else..was so fun playing here and i hope some of you agree and see where the problem is because the server will die...and I and many others dont want that to happen...thanks for reading all this bs of mine and i hope to see you all around sometime soon.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Nerf threads are moderated for a reason. gtfo.

Also, tl;dr

Offline Blood Stain

ofc because you use that bs script ,thats exactly why you saying it
pwi was about same geared or atleast balanced geared and skill play,this today is script play and it is complete bs

Insanity

new gear without def stats please gm need to farm PE for something sick of trying for impossible stats cuz nothing to use PE on :normal-40: :normal-40:

Offline Blood Stain

insanity you should remember devastation and how balanced it was...this nowdays is bs 

Insanity

insanity you should remember devastation and how balanced it was...this nowdays is bs
deva was nice cuz everyone had literally same gear it was fun but it died therefore i do not think they were wise, too many people like to play with advantages cuz bad without so this attracts more players

Offline Blood Stain

well it died cuz they fked it up...but am i right or not ? on the gear and script bs..this isnt skill its just bull....

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
R9 with fixed stats please

Offline Blood Stain

just sad alot ppl quit cuz of it because pw was game that was so fun ...but not anymore

Insanity

well it died cuz they fked it up...but am i right or not ? on the gear and script bs..this isnt skill its just bull....
like i said only way on my mind to fix scripting is new gear with huge difference than current one, like another version of r8 but without def stats on reshaping,
too many people have nothing to do with PE and those who dont can farm easily

fixed r9 is shit

Offline Blood Stain

R9 am i rite or am i rite...well modifyed R9 
every1 is same geared...dd class is dd class,tank class is tank class and support class is support.thats it.
happy to see some ppl think like me :) thanks

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
pls delete topic rofl there are so many of these post per week i dont even read em anymore :c

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

fixed r9 is shit
Still better than what we got now. If not fixed, make endgame easier to obtain at least because if you put new gear I doubt people want to farm for years again

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
ofc because you use that bs script ,thats exactly why you saying it
pwi was about same geared or atleast balanced geared and skill play,this today is script play and it is complete bs
I don't even have defense gear to be using script. Try again. Nerf threads are annoying
/lockthreadplease

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
How to solve this problem in Steps-

1. learn to script
2. gtfo
3 :normal-14: