Epic Perfect World

Sins R8 Update

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Seriously go somewhere else, I don't want you here, all you're doing is kissing Aga's ass, and flaming other people and their opinions. So stop being a douche canoe and go elsewhere. Anyways I'm getting off the forums before Daystalk tries to troll people some more, and claim he's not kissing up to Aga.. Sorry for the drama on your thread faeryl :P

Corrected it for you.

If this is the best you can come up with to say.. I feel sorry for you. I also feel sorry for you that you try your hardest with a comment like this in hope that someone will think you're awesome with it.
I fact.  Your so called " people and their opinions" .. Insulting the server owner is not giving opinions.  Jumping me like you and that other random dude did is not that either. What you're trying to do is what I just said above.
I've no reason to sit and "kiss aga's ass", I'm sorry if the truth can hurt sometimes and that someone isn't afraid to deal with kids like yourself who look for respect for friends with useless trash comments. All you did with your post was seeking attention. And that you sit and say that no one wants me here, kinda fun and one of the lamest and most normal thing people like you say when you don't know what to say. So if you going to try something at least learn how to do it, and what to say.

aeon27

This thread hasn't been locked yet? Surprising.  :-\

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Corrected it for you.

If this is the best you can come up with to say.. I feel sorry for you. I also feel sorry for you that you try your hardest with a comment like this in hope that someone will think you're awesome with it.
I fact.  Your so called " people and their opinions" .. Insulting the server owner is not giving opinions.  Jumping me like you and that other random dude did is not that either. What you're trying to do is what I just said above.
I've no reason to sit and "kiss aga's ass", I'm sorry if the truth can hurt sometimes and that someone isn't afraid to deal with kids like yourself who look for respect for friends with useless trash comments. All you did with your post was seeking attention. And that you sit and say that no one wants me here, kinda fun and one of the lamest and most normal thing people like you say when you don't know what to say. So if you going to try something at least learn how to do it, and what to say.
Well, the fact that you're wrong also has a factor to consider. Sins are still OP, even more OP now with DPH.
But, BM's are even more harder to kill now, so are barbs. BM's now out DD sins, have better tanking abilities, and the ability to leap. You're a fail cleric, nothing to consider revising there. You have no say in how sins are ''OP''. Even though I like DPH more than APS, it is still incredibly hard to kill BM's, like Robbert, or Insanity.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Well, the fact that you're wrong also has a factor to consider. Sins are still OP, even more OP now with DPH.
But, BM's are even more harder to kill now, so are barbs. BM's now out DD sins, have better tanking abilities, and the ability to leap. You're a fail cleric, nothing to consider revising there. You have no say in how sins are ''OP''. Even though I like DPH more than APS, it is still incredibly hard to kill BM's, like Robbert, or Insanity.

Was wondering when you would come and start your trash talk. one day you try to talk in pms. the other day u try to show off with trash talk. make up your mind.  and the fact that you call me a fail cleric is kinda fun.  U should start ask around. and stop sit and call me fail just because people like you stealth up on me with your wind shields and 800 stuns/seals.  I get ganked 24/7 from sins. I can't say that I can do much to defend myself when 4 of you people stealth up in same time.  But then it comes to what I do and not do when you're fool game isn't around. Pixy and me one cleric and one psy. killed 10-12 people alone just today at west. I can't say that I failed there as I never died.  even when I got attacked. and being an AA cleric all the way with 14k psy def. Yeah you die quick when 3 sins with wind shield stealth up on u with stuns.  You talk to much and you use your aps and hide behind your genie skills.  You play a sin. hmm for the aps as you are to damn lazy to learn.  So I suggest u quit your bs and useless trash when you pk.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Was wondering when you would come and start your trash talk. one day you try to talk in pms. the other day u try to show off with trash talk. make up your mind.  and the fact that you call me a fail cleric is kinda fun.  U should start ask around. and stop sit and call me fail just because people like you stealth up on me with your wind shields and 800 stuns/seals.  I get ganked 24/7 from sins. I can't say that I can do much to defend myself when 4 of you people stealth up in same time.  But then it comes to what I do and not do when you're fool game isn't around. Pixy and me one cleric and one psy. killed 10-12 people alone just today at west. I can't say that I failed there as I never died.  even when I got attacked. and being an AA cleric all the way with 14k psy def. Yeah you die quick when 3 sins with wind shield stealth up on u with stuns.  You talk to much and you use your aps and hide behind your genie skills.  You play a sin. hmm for the aps as you are to damn lazy to learn.  So I suggest u quit your bs and useless trash when you pk.

I suspect you're one of the main people that were crying about sins being OP, maybe you should go learn to play your cleric instead of afk bb'ing in delta all day :), and seriously, nobody wants to hear you anymore on this thread, so just go somewhere else. Maybe find a forum bridge so you can go troll under there moar.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Tali

Damn Daystalk, why you always gotta be spitting venom and starting bullshit drama.  :monkey-2:

Tali

snip double post

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
I suspect you're one of the main people that were crying about sins being OP, maybe you should go learn to play your cleric instead of afk bb'ing in delta all day :), and seriously, nobody wants to hear you anymore on this thread, so just go somewhere else. Maybe find a forum bridge so you can go troll under there moar.

Want me to correct you again when you say nobody? Talk for yourself, and stop try to hide behind others.  if you try to impress your so called friends you think you've I feel sorry for you. But you fail. I have a R8 sin myself. I know how to play them. I don't sit and cry like you and others about classes being "OP" as you call it. Learn your class instead.  I do know how to play a cleric as well. hence why i pk with it and not stand with HA gear like over half the server does with them.  and for real? You really can't come up with anything good to say ? Me standing afk in delta all day? Are you for real? Best you can think of to say? I farmed exp in Delta to lvl to 150 like many many people do. after that I've not been in one again. and just because You go afk and hope people will do things for you doesn't means other does.  And me trolling you people? Naa you trolling and embarrassing yourselves with your useless comments like the the one u just posted in hope to get your friends to think you're cool. You can't handle that someone is standing up and put you down with words when you sit and talk shiit. You're not used with that someone is giving back and make you look like a fool, and now you're trying to hide it with random junk in comeback. You've no chance.. U can hate and say how much you want to me.  I don't really care if you do. Just shows and points out what I say. If you having a hard time so u need to try things like this.. well I feel for you. It can't be easy. Give up before you embarrass yourself even more. and now u will sit and make comments with "hahahah omg u so fail crying" and show your friends and say haha this daystalk is such a loser look.. If you feel you're cool doing that. Go Ahead. Whatever makes you happy.  U don't think I know how people like you work and think? and if you start to "hate" me even more.. I really reallly don't care about it, as I've no bloody idea who the hell you're. so if u need to sit and hate someone u don't know over internet.. U got some issues.
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2012, 03:04 pm by Daystalk

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Want me to correct you again when you say nobody? Talk for yourself, and stop try to hide behind others.  if you try to impress your so called friends you think you've I feel sorry for you. But you fail. I have a R8 sin myself. I know how to play them. I don't sit and cry like you and others about classes being "OP" as you call it. Learn your class instead.  I do know how to play a cleric as well. hence why i pk with it and not stand with HA gear like over half the server does with them.  and for real? You really can't come up with anything good to say ? Me standing afk in delta all day? Are you for real? Best you can think of to say? I farmed exp in Delta to lvl to 150 like many many people do. after that I've not been in one again. and just because You go afk and hope people will do things for you doesn't means other does.  And me trolling you people? Naa you trolling and embarrassing yourselves with your useless comments like the the one u just posted in hope to get your friends to think you're cool. You can't handle that someone is standing up and put you down with words when you sit and talk shiit. You're not used with that someone is giving back and make you look like a fool, and now you're trying to hide it with random junk in comeback. You've no chance.. U can hate and say how much you want to me.  I don't really care if you do. Just shows and points out what I say. If you having a hard time so u need to try things like this.. well I feel for you. It can't be easy. Give up before you embarrass yourself even more. and now u will sit and make comments with "hahahah omg u so fail crying" and show your friends and say haha this daystalk is such a loser look.. If you feel you're cool doing that. Go Ahead. Whatever makes you happy.
While you were straining your brain to write this post I killed you in west.  >:D Either way, all that's going on in this thread is circle arguments, you're no longer entertaining to argue with. Ima go do life stuff. :0
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
While you were straining your brain to write this post I killed you in west.  >:D Either way, all that's going on in this thread is circle arguments, you're no longer entertaining to argue with. Ima go do life stuff. :0

Yeah buu huu I got killed in a game.. my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood     Now i have to uninstall.. game over ..

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Here comes the QQ about blademasters.
Really, it isn't a hard class to kill with a sin, and if you begin to complain about it then I don't really know what to say..xD.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline NinjaP

Nvm guys this is like region for ppl come here defend aga and epw
Just do like me stop voting or go for new serve maybe aga and this ppl learn something.
Is a private serve ppl get rich too fast and get boring next and aga start do shit so epw go start fall >:D

Tali

Nvm guys this is like region for ppl come here defend aga and epw
Just do like me stop voting or go for new serve maybe aga and this ppl learn something.
Is a private serve ppl get rich too fast and get boring next and aga start do shit so epw go start fall >:D