Epic Perfect World

Looking for some BM tips or Guide

Offline pwacc04

• Beginner
Hello! I'm a new and budding BM player as of this moment and I am currently interested on building a PK def machine.  Are there any guides around the forums for this?

As for my stats, I currently have 61k HP with 70 def levels (r8 set+def cape+def axe+cube+vit tome and some def level engraves), Is there anything I'm missing?  I have seen some BMs pop up to 70k HPs and being nearly as tanky as WBs.  I don't intend to spend that much time farming as I do have a life outside EPW, but I could use at least a recommended stat set up for a BM to function well as a CC on PK.  As for my piloting skills, I now get to know the hang of class and is learning still so there's that for starters, I just really need a benchmark item set up.

Sorry for some bad english or too preachy post.  Any help would be appreciated a lot! Thanks

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
If you want to just be a tank and cc for mass pk, just get the minimum stat for your weapons (which is now the same stat for all 4 bm weapons) and dump the rest into vit. Use sword for chi and use roar in mass pk and you are a tank cc.  :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
PM Tome ig he will give lesson on how to qq after every loss. there is your first lesson. go now child, be a wr.

As a side note if you wanna go pure Defensive wall then put just enough dex or str into your stats to use all r8 weps, rest into vit, however this makes you nothing more then a roar dummy so i wouldnt go that route, use Sword for chi with the primal skill "star smite". on r8 get at least 2x rmdt with 1x vit as minimum for endgame r8. spam roar, and remember blade hurl still works if they are faithed.

Personally i run str/dex hybrid 400 dex rest poured into str, with barb buffs and ridge my wr sits at 66kish hp with 88 def? still easily tank most things out there in def set, while still able to bring offensive stats to the table.

with either build in mass pk dont let your mag marrow drop. if purged go for mag marrow before bell.
Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:59 pm by Elite Limeade

Offline pwacc04

• Beginner
If you want to just be a tank and cc for mass pk, just get the minimum stat for your weapons (which is now the same stat for all 4 bm weapons) and dump the rest into vit. Use sword for chi and use roar in mass pk and you are a tank cc.  :police:
thanks for the tip!

PM Tome ig he will give lesson on how to qq after every loss. there is your first lesson. go now child, be a wr.

As a side note if you wanna go pure Defensive wall then put just enough dex or str into your stats to use all r8 weps, rest into vit, however this makes you nothing more then a roar dummy so i wouldnt go that route, use Sword for chi with the primal skill "star smite". on r8 get at least 2x rmdt with 1x vit as minimum for endgame r8. spam roar, and remember blade hurl still works if they are faithed.

Personally i run str/dex hybrid 400 dex rest poured into str, with barb buffs and ridge my wr sits at 66kish hp with 88 def? still easily tank most things out there in def set, while still able to bring offensive stats to the table.

with either build in mass pk dont let your mag marrow drop. if purged go for mag marrow before bell.

thanks too sir! well, as far as i want to, i don't want to be a purely defensive BM with almost a nonexistent offensive presence. what i'm worrying though is if i just pump dex to r8 requirements, my accuracy would be darn horrible, so there goes my dreams of dashing into a squad of  EAs.  i'm quite interested in your item build though, 400 dex with 66k hp on barb buffs? that's some amazing stat you got there. if i drop you a PM, can i have a look at your items? do you still aps? how do you do on PvE?

-

btw, to add some more info about my BM, culti is Sage (i know, please don't bash, just wanna be different).

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
thanks for the tip!

thanks too sir! well, as far as i want to, i don't want to be a purely defensive BM with almost a nonexistent offensive presence. what i'm worrying though is if i just pump dex to r8 requirements, my accuracy would be darn horrible, so there goes my dreams of dashing into a squad of  EAs.  i'm quite interested in your item build though, 400 dex with 66k hp on barb buffs? that's some amazing stat you got there. if i drop you a PM, can i have a look at your items? do you still aps? how do you do on PvE?

-

btw, to add some more info about my BM, culti is Sage (i know, please don't bash, just wanna be different).
yea feel free to drop a pm on my forum account, ill take ss of my wrs gear in morning, and i can still aps yes, i just choose not to for my own personal reasons, i am also sage and get sht on for it so dw ik feels ;c

zSavX

yea feel free to drop a pm on my forum account, ill take ss of my wrs gear in morning, and i can still aps yes, i just choose not to for my own personal reasons, i am also sage and get sht on for it so dw ik feels ;c
Lol Can you show me too? I wanna know how you get that much hp as well, my bm has 400 dex and +20 dex from my weapon setup as i use +20 stone and Gloom, rest str with Dex Tome for 50% crit rate, some tips would be highly appreciated and mine is demon 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
He said with barb buffs guys, that should be normal hp for you in barb buffs + Iron Ridge potion.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
He said with barb buffs guys, that should be normal hp for you in barb buffs + Iron Ridge potion.
^This

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Lol Can you show me too? I wanna know how you get that much hp as well, my bm has 400 dex and +20 dex from my weapon setup as i use +20 stone and Gloom, rest str with Dex Tome for 50% crit rate, some tips would be highly appreciated and mine is demon
why would you use dex tome brother, even for dph its kinda irrelevant provided you run 400+ dex

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
DPH Stuff-

DPH STATS (No Rune cause all on Lime hue) -

DEF STATS (PLEASE NOTE NO MAG MARROW,, and im missing hp rofl wdf)-

DEF GEAR STATS

There for those of you asking me about this
Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 08:26 pm by Elite Limeade

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
Meh ... another Lame WR Talking big and mentioning the best BM on server .... we always get the hate that's great people fate . beside why would you show stats with Blessing and Barb buffs ? never heard of self buffs ? rofl Raul you try to get my attention as always here you get it with a SS to remind you with our 1v1 that lasted 6 sec
if you want Hint about spam Road/HF Vit BM Monkey pm any BM in game since everyone is trash scripter that Camp def for mass pk
personally i'm always on Dragon set i have x3 str Set but i never use it and i didn't even +12 it or socket it
Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 05:07 am by Ti amo

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Meh ... another Lame WR Talking big and mentioning the best BM on server .... we always get the hate that's great people fate . beside why would you show stats with Blessing and Barb buffs ? never heard of self buffs ? rofl Raul you try to get my attention as always here you get it with a SS to remind you with our 1v1 that lasted 6 sec
if you want Hint about spam Road/HF Vit BM Monkey pm any BM in game since everyone is trash scripter that Camp def for mass pk
personally i'm always on Dragon set i have x3 str Set but i never use it and i didn't even +12 it or socket it
yes and then when i asked if i should actually try you teled off like a pussy. please dont talk rofl

darkfe321

hate homos