Epic Perfect World

Why do we donate?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yeah cause it's not like you get damas, gold or whatever the fck it is you prefer if you donate. Nope, nothing, there is nothing you get in return.
I agree that violating the rules should be punished accordingly and i agree that GM's are letting too much slip but stop acting like an ungrateful child. You have a stable server that is constantly beeing worked on (balance, new items etc)
Skillsenders, fly hacks etc are shit, no question, but how would you like to be banned just cause someone accuses you of using one even though you don't?
Not much i reckon.
So what do you expectt?
Should GM's really ban people just because someone reported them? Without evidence?
stop crying

kitty stew

Yeah cause it's not like you get damas, gold or whatever the fck it is you prefer if you donate. Nope, nothing, there is nothing you get in return. I agree that violating the rules should be punished accordingly and i agree that GM's are letting too much slip but stop acting like an ungrateful child. You have a stable server that is constantly beeing worked on (balance, new items etc) Skillsenders, fly hacks etc are shit, no question, but how would you like to be banned just cause someone accuses you of using one even though you don't? Not much i reckon. So what do you expectt? Should GM's really ban people just because someone reported them? Without evidence?
on the contrary if you've seen any of my videos you've seen proof of botters at ancestors, yet GM's still actually PM the person even if their bot is stuck in a tree running continuously to see if they are -active- when botting LOL and if they respond they dont do anything

there was a more aggressive policy against cheating and such, and hell, to one point there was a more aggressive policy against language too.. something shifted tremendously around the time Tonika was no longer a gm, and while relaxing on some things (i.e. language, trash talk, etc.) were better, some like this were far worse

I'd say it's a severe policy change handed down by Agatio but I'd also say it's a number of GM's saying *** it
Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 11:01 am by kitty stew

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
on the contrary if you've seen any of my videos you've seen proof of botters at ancestors, yet GM's still actually PM the person even if their bot is stuck in a tree running continuously to see if they are -active- when botting LOL and if they respond they dont do anything

there was a more aggressive policy against cheating and such, and hell, to one point there was a more aggressive policy against language too.. something shifted tremendously around the time Tonika was no longer a gm, and while relaxing on some things (i.e. language, trash talk, etc.) were better, some like this were far worse

I'd say it's a severe policy change handed down by Agatio but I'd also say it's a number of GM's saying *** it
Tonika was fired only because Tyrants hated her and had some dirt on the things she was doing behind the scenes for people, mostly prodigy.

They tried really hard to get her fired and once we found it was going to happen they started bragging about it and posting Agatio's Skype quotes in the PVP chat.

A lot aren't being punished simply because the staff is scared of the aftermath that could follow, which is really funny considering they're normal players that can be put down in just a mute or ban lol

TLDR just ban all offenders and the server would be fine, but nooooo, banning rule breakers is mean...

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth

I'd definitely support a stronger check on language and trash talking on world chat. Or generally language use on world chat, even if it'd be very exhausting and monotonous for the person doing it -- until the people get used to (brace yourselves), playing nice. Isn't that why we come to play, to enjoy what we are doing and just let go of real life's bs? 
The problem is there are too many people who are incapable of civilised conversation, let alone understanding rules and common sense. Seems like we need an entirely new strategy to approach the problem OR return to the old ways and ban people for periods of times until they get the picture (though I do not fully agree with that)? 
I still agree with op and with the above. 

If a member is abusing the system and is harmful for the community, I do not doubt there should be actions taken against them. Anyone who opposes this statement is in favour of the above mentioned abusers. 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Tonika was fired only because Tyrants hated her and had some dirt on the things she was doing behind the scenes for people, mostly prodigy.

They tried really hard to get her fired and once we found it was going to happen they started bragging about it and posting Agatio's Skype quotes in the PVP chat.

A lot aren't being punished simply because the staff is scared of the aftermath that could follow, which is really funny considering they're normal players that can be put down in just a mute or ban lol

TLDR just ban all offenders and the server would be fine, but nooooo, banning rule breakers is mean...
Didn't you complain about her more than anyone else in tyrants? 

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.

lmfao im dead. this nigga was the #1 person trying to get her fired now he tryna change sht up LOL..weakkkkkk as fk
Recent video.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

lmfao im dead. this nigga was the #1 person trying to get her fired now he tryna change sht up LOL..weakkkkkk as fk
:normal-2:  :normal-13: :normal-2:
"favored tyrants" ***ing dying dude. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

ye he cried about her hosting events for maxime and shit  :normal-2: I think he even said that he made the server better after she got fired?

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

Josh I don't want to feed into the drama and attack you but you were totally saying something different when you were in Tyrants with us, please just stop trying to make people dislike you even more  :-[

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Josh I don't want to feed into the drama and attack you but you were totally saying something different when you were in Tyrants with us, please just stop trying to make people dislike you even more  :-[
MIKI GOING INNNNNNN BOYS

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
i wish they fire the emotional unprofessional GMs :( too many

i'm the only one who get Muted when i report someone with 9+ screenshots of insults they just get warning lmao 2 sided emo GMs Q___Q

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Tonika was a terrible GM, that doesn't change the fact that she wouldn't have been fired in the first place if it wasn't for sean showing Agatio all the favors she been doing behind the scenes, oops.

Son tryin to talk down to me like they know  I aint right lmfao I was on vent and skype when it was all going down and remember all the quotes sean was spamming of Agatio on skype when he was tryin to get her fired hard  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

All these comments from the peanut gallery like they know what the hell they're talking about smh

Josh I don't want to feed into the drama and attack you but you were totally saying something different when you were in Tyrants with us, please just stop trying to make people dislike you even more  :-[

I wanted her fired too, I never denied that- but there was a logical reason behind it. Sean and and them are just emotional and cry until they get what they want, and if they don't they get themselves banned like degenerates.

I was in Tyrants from its creation to its first shutdown, do you honestly think I don't know how you kids act when I was spending hours in ventrilo with you daily, reading skype groups, and listening to sean/david/soochi/chill cry and complain on a daily basis when they weren't being treated "fairly"?
Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:23 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
Domgrath, shouldn't you be complaining about your new bigger threat, EA mag rings?  :police: :police: :police:

kitty stew

Tonika was fired only because Tyrants hated her and had some dirt on the things she was doing behind the scenes for people, mostly prodigy. They tried really hard to get her fired and once we found it was going to happen they started bragging about it and posting Agatio's Skype quotes in the PVP chat. A lot aren't being punished simply because the staff is scared of the aftermath that could follow, which is really funny considering they're normal players that can be put down in just a mute or ban lol TLDR just ban all offenders and the server would be fine, but nooooo, banning rule breakers is mean...
playing both sides of the fence again I see

given you were in Tyrants at the time I also presume you want to include yourself in your indictment

http://epicpw.com/index.php?action=profile;u=25525;area=showposts;start=1770
http://epicpw.com/index.php?action=profile;u=25525;area=showposts;start=1785

the sleaze sure is rife on this server