Epic Perfect World

Why do we donate?

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Domgrath did you make yourself another forum account just to give your opinion again? So Agatio doesnt delete the thread? 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
its not only unfair to donators, it is for every legit player. punish those that keep violating the rules, thats why they exist right?

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
IP Block staff members from other servers.  :-X
+1  :))
❤️

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
title is click bait :C

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I doubt anything will be done about this and it's bad I know :-X
And all those lovely people who are saying stop QQing and to deal with it and to get better, they are usually the people in the now so called big factions apo and tyrants (the only 2 factions that matter to the whole universe). Even if you lovely people aren't using 3rd party programs, your loving friends and guild-mates are using them. You wouldn't be having any problems unless you actually come out of those big guilds and try doing mass pk against them. But whatever, I'm saying all this because I'm bad and I can't play. (Said it before you could point it out, ty <3)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

kitty stew

Stop making stereotypes when you say pinoys do real world trading, how do you know they are the only ones doing it?
where did I say "only"? if you're gonna play a word game at least respond to words someone used instead of making them up

I am not against scripting as it is allowed, but skill senders and other cheats are not and people who use them do not get punished accordingly.
funny because script started out the same way

oblivious much?

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
GM nerf seeker DEF lvl by 25 Ok thanks bye

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
While I'm not a member of a huge faction with massPK problems, I have to say I agree with op. If we want to keep a semblance of order in the server we need the GMs to actually do something against these people. Not to mention the ones who emotionally abuse and manipulate people into fake bidding or worse. 

It's similar to the situation when someone is hijacking on a bus, a controller gets on the bus and pretends he doesn't know the hijacker or just wags his finger at the hijacker "oh you know you shouldn't do this you dirty boy" and then scorns all the passengers on the bus for their behaviour even if they did nothing.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lol I believe this is why you donate? 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
dont try to trash talk, not good
u must be delusional

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I agree with you but as long as agatio uses our money to go hiking we wont get shit in return ):
Actuay you buy points to use it in points shop to buy damas or to sell it for ecs.. 
Donation is when you give something to help .. but you don't expect anythinh in return.. 
So yes idk why people call it donation
Lets be honest.. if buying points wont help us to gear faster .. nobody would have used money on this game

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
GMs trolling you  :)) :))

scripts and all over around this are allowed  ;D ;D
You can do nothing about that bro  :)) :))

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I agree with you but as long as agatio uses our money to go hiking we wont get shit in return ):
Yeah cause it's not like you get damas, gold or whatever the fck it is you prefer if you donate. Nope, nothing, there is nothing you get in return.
I agree that violating the rules should be punished accordingly and i agree that GM's are letting too much slip but stop acting like an ungrateful child. You have a stable server that is constantly beeing worked on (balance, new items etc)

I and my friends have reported most or all cheaters we came across. GMs say they need evidence and cheaters know GMs are following them. Most of the time cheaters stop using skill senders, fly hacks for a few days (only 1 day to be honest) and they start again. And even when they get caught they are just warned and the cycle repeats itself.
Stop making stereotypes when you say pinoys do real world trading, how do you know they are the only ones doing it?
Skillsenders, fly hacks etc are shit, no question, but how would you like to be banned just cause someone accuses you of using one even though you don't?
Not much i reckon.
So what do you expectt?
Should GM's really ban people just because someone reported them? Without evidence?

Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 10:02 am by Neve

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Yeah cause it's not like you get damas, gold or whatever the fck it is you prefer if you donate. Nope, nothing, there is nothing you get in return.
I agree that violating the rules should be punished accordingly and i agree that GM's are letting too much slip but stop acting like an ungrateful child. You have a stable server that is constantly beeing worked on (balance, new items etc)
Skillsenders, fly hacks etc are shit, no question, but how would you like to be banned just cause someone accuses you of using one even though you don't?
Not much i reckon.
So what do you expectt?
Should GM's really ban people just because someone reported them? Without evidence?
Yes, Salem Witch Trials EPW Edition. I love it.  :police:
❤️