Epic Perfect World

Why do we donate?

Offline sies12

• Characters: Tickle_Jew
Why he die every time near me then? and Lock 5-3 in same str r8 :)  (also I'm not a scripting must be def gear always noob) :)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Why he die every time near me then? and Lock 5-3 in same str r8 :)  (also I'm not a scripting must be def gear always noob) :)
Literally have not seen you in game in over 8 months 8/8 bait

wb has disgusting pdef in pair with seeker
sin got def nerfed the rest didnt rlly lmao
ok 

Offline sies12

I'm tired of seeing you cry on forums when your 100% not good homie scripting made you and beating no names famed you while filming it for youtube claiming best over knock down F1 then complains at sin using F1 3 sparks on tidal EVERY FIGHT YOU HAVE WON WAS 3 SPARKED. I been back 5 days already dropped most these scripting clown WB dom go DPH or APS I'm always at LOST :)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm tired of seeing you cry on forums when your 100% not good homie scripting made you and beating no names famed you while filming it for youtube claiming best over knock down F1 then complains at sin using F1 3 sparks on tidal EVERY FIGHT YOU HAVE WON WAS 3 SPARKED. I been back 5 days already dropped most these scripting clown WB dom go DPH or APS I'm always at LOST :)
Autism : The Post

I didn't think that in my lifetime I'd see a DD version of BAQWULF

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I didn't read the comments, just the title and the post and while you are right scripters and hackers sux, you donate for points after you get those points well that is that, you pay for a service you get that service. Donating can't guarantee your enjoyment.

Offline sies12

Use them 12 year old scripter trypical come backs bro and make up more stories about good wb when I seen EVEN KING floor you. You're a joke like the lie your riding on :). Stop crying the whole server is broke I got welcomed back to game with *wb games shit though scripters everywhere* from everyyyyy one 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Use them 12 year old scripter trypical come backs bro and make up more stories about good wb when I seen EVEN KING floor you. You're a joke like the lie your riding on :). Stop crying the whole server is broke I got welcomed back to game with *wb games shit though scripters everywhere* from everyyyyy one

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Autism : The Post

I didn't think that in my lifetime I'd see a DD version of BAQWULF
eeehm... the DD version of me.... is.... my.... altbarb rofl
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Locked, since the question has been answered.