Epic Perfect World

Why do we donate?

Offline Aveza

• Faction: Akatsuki
u forgot wb pdef btw

+1 Seby he just speak about other class's and keeping eye away from this class fk shiiters

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
u forgot wb pdef btw
u forgot wb pdef btw

+1 Seby he just speak about other class's and keeping eye away from this class fk shiiters
Barbarian PDEF isn't even broken. A fully geared WR or Seeker will face-tank a 2.86 GoF sin too, but nobody makes any comments about that since it's very unrealistic for a WR or Seeker to actually beat an endgame assassin in a 1v1.

I challenge any of you endgame sins to come and 1v1 me, and we'll make an actual video showing the defensive and offensive advantages and disadvantages of endgame assassin vs endgame barbarian, but of course, when the idea actual visual evidence is brought up all the assassins run back to their holes preparing their next post on how barbarians need nerfed.

Did everyone just forget this video or something?

It took over an hour for him to kill me, but I still died in the end. (APS barb vs 2.86 GoF sin) and this was before sins even got their attack levels back.

I couldn't kill him, he couldn't kill me because I'm forced to spam invoke and solid shield so I'm not getting hiero'd. I don't see why these fights have to be bias towards sins when it's an even fight if you take all your personal bias out of the picture and look at the damage hes taking- the damage I'm taking- and how hard it is for me to survive already with everything I have currently.

It's another double-standard like archers crying about how "weak" they are when they're one of the best classes. 

At the end of the day...

I have a fully geared 3.33 sin just missing the GoF daggers, a fully geared WR just missing the new fists, a fully maxed out MG, and a soon to be maxed out EA for mass PK.

I'll be fine
Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 01:12 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Barbarian PDEF isn't even broken. A fully geared WR or Seeker will face-tank a 2.86 GoF sin too, but nobody makes any comments about that since it's very unrealistic for a WR or Seeker to actually beat an endgame assassin in a 1v1.

I challenge any of you endgame sins to come and 1v1 me, and we'll make an actual video showing the defensive and offensive advantages and disadvantages of endgame assassin vs endgame barbarian, but of course, when the idea actual visual evidence is brought up all the assassins run back to their holes preparing their next post on how barbarians need nerfed.

It's another double-standard like archers crying about how "weak" they are.

At the end of the day...

I have a fully geared 3.33 sin just missing the GoF daggers, a fully geared WR just missing the new fists, a fully maxed out MG, and a soon to be maxed out EA for mass PK.

I'll be fine
K                   

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Did everyone just forget this video or something?

It took over an hour for him to kill me, but I still died in the end. (APS barb vs 2.86 GoF sin) and this was before sins even got their attack levels back.

I couldn't kill him, he couldn't kill me because I'm forced to spam invoke and solid shield so I'm not getting hiero'd. I don't see why these fights have to be bias towards sins when it's an even fight if you take all your personal bias out of the picture and look at the damage hes taking- the damage I'm taking- and how hard it is for me to survive already with everything I have currently.

It's another double-standard like archers crying about how "weak" they are when they're one of the best classes.

At the end of the day...

I'll be fine
u struggle to survive = true form spamming roar and autoattack faith stone? damn! 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
u struggle to survive = true form spamming roar and autoattack faith stone? damn!
Spamming invoke and solid shield as he sits there with tidal pressing f1 and spamming x3 spark the entire fight with full genie
damn!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Spamming invoke and solid shield as he sits there with tidal pressing f1 and spamming x3 spark the entire fight with full genie
damn!
pm Lock for some tips u r clearly struggling

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
pm Lock for some tips u r clearly struggling
Funny joke man 
lets 1v1  :-*

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
damn!
rofl as if you do something else than using knockdown and spamming 3spark and autoattack :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Funny joke man
lets 1v1  :-*
we both know u afk tank to duel
u lose duel
qq of sin using bow
repeat
imma hit dummy instead i let u know when it dies and say 1-0 (same amount of time same difficulty btw)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
rofl as if you do something else than using knockdown and spamming 3spark and autoattack :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
You press invoke for a living, lmao

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
You press invoke for a living, lmao
i prolly would tank you on charm rofl
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
we both know u afk tank to duel
u lose duel
qq of sin using bow
repeat
imma hit dummy instead i let u know when it dies and say 1-0 (same amount of time same difficulty btw)
Making it to a duel and losing because a class has a clear advantage.. hmm..

I guess that's still better than getting hiero'd by TwoSeconds before you even get to the duel  :rolleyes:

Offline sies12

• Characters: Tickle_Jew
Lock ez domgrath ez why you even claim to be good WB and people believe it is beyond me......

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Making it to a duel and losing because a class has a clear advantage.. hmm..

I guess that's still better than getting hiero'd by TwoSeconds before you even get to the duel  :rolleyes:
i bet u stuggle in true form apsing to duel with faith
now srsly
wb has disgusting pdef in pair with seeker
sin got def nerfed the rest didnt rlly lmao

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Lock ez domgrath ez why you even claim to be good WB and people believe it is beyond me......
He is 100% better than you.