Epic Perfect World

Why do we donate?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I macrod ct gear on retail in 2013 but stopped before others would copy it lol.
i didnt know ops i got mine zflashx once bought razer mouse and 3 days later he pm me bro? u have razer keyboard rite? you can use synapse to switch def cape ring and wep and its how it started for me

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
i didnt know ops i got mine zflashx once bought razer mouse and 3 days later he pm me bro? u have razer keyboard rite? you can use synapse to switch def cape ring and wep and its how it started for me
It only started going bad when every moron downloaded ahk and scripted 20 pieces. Before most people only switched like 3 and even macrod only like 5

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
remove script
remove bless from ea +rings
i have no idea why aga really avoid remove script maybe cuz x server did it and 70% ppls left it and no more donate ? :normal-1: :normal-39: :normal-39:

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
remove script
i have no idea why aga really avoid remove script maybe cuz x server did it and 70% ppls left it and no more donate ? :normal-1: :normal-39: :normal-39:
Or maybe because it's impossible?
It has been already discussed like 50000 times, people throw "remove scripts" despite the fact that it is not possible to do so.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
remove script
remove bless from ea +rings
You can't remove the script without wiping the whole gear or at least making it obsolete... (wiping ornaments as well because people script them for engraves too these days)
Making perfectly balanced gear with fixed stats is difficult you know, even dragon gear has its own issues. 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Or maybe because it's impossible?
It has been already discussed like 50000 times, people throw "remove scripts" despite the fact that it is not possible to do so.
Before people start saying, 'but razor managed to do it on pw mafia,'  people who has programming knowledge will have  a major advantage because you cant stop gear scripting via packets. The only way to truly root out scripting is to only have ONE, SET OF GEAR! And let's face it, that's not going to happen on epic. Only thing that can be done is to introduce new ORNS + TOME + BLESSING that should not be scripted or will have major disadvantage. This way people will only swap 4pieces max (aka the r8 pieces) and let's face it 4 pieces aint that bad compared to the 20 that's occurring right now

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You can't remove the script without wiping the whole gear or at least making it obsolete... (wiping ornaments as well because people script them for engraves too these days)
Making perfectly balanced gear with fixed stats is difficult you know, even dragon gear has its own issues.
I see you're choosing not to reply to my thread, why is that?

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Why didin't you remove magic ring and ct blessing from EA's yet? 

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Before people start saying, 'but razor managed to do it on pw mafia,'  people who has programming knowledge will have  a major advantage because you cant stop gear scripting via packets. The only way to truly root out scripting is to only have ONE, SET OF GEAR! And let's face it, that's not going to happen on epic. Only thing that can be done is to introduce new ORNS + TOME + BLESSING that should not be scripted or will have major disadvantage. This way people will only swap 4pieces max (aka the r8 pieces) and let's face it 4 pieces aint that bad compared to the 20 that's occurring right now
true
i say again remove ring +bless (miss my aps ea/dph)
1 set gear enough so autism players don't camp
r8 set made me choose shity channel ea op and boring
Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:21 pm by AngelOfDeath_

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
true
aps ea is OP even as it is idk why you would stay sage if you dont like it, dph is boring tho so veto that (Also question for your thought, imagine skillsender on DPH ea on a server where every1 has only 1set of gear)

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Make 1 only gear set, to make the game fun pls    

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Why didin't you remove magic ring and ct blessing from EA's yet?
true
Removing mag ring from EAs would make them [even more] 1 shottable to mages. So unless the following happens, -1

Only thing that can be done is to introduce new ORNS + TOME + BLESSING that should not be scripted or will have major disadvantage. This way people will only swap 4pieces max (aka the r8 pieces) and let's face it 4 pieces aint that bad compared to the 20 that's occurring right now
+1 to creating new rings/orns/tome/blessing.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Removing mag ring from EAs would make them [even more] 1 shottable to mages. So unless the following happens, -1

you also have to ensure that each class can only have ONE of these ornaments (so like r8 ring) - make it un tradeable too, gives ppl something to work on 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Server is balanced as is; there are obvious imbalances though.. Such as..

• Seekers being virtually unkillable when fighting another physical class

• Archers being able to be practically instant cast with higher attack levels than most of the other classes in-game

Because of this, they're able to use a skillsender and be even more broken.

Truthfully, these are probably the only issues gear-wise in the game right now.. If you implement a new gear set it would only cater to the crybaby archers that are now losing MDEF (like every other non-AA class did already) and losing their ability to be instant-cast, it would be an absolute disaster. 

Make the necessary nerfs needed, the community will adjust (as they always do), and the server will be fine.

Its statements like this that make me laugh, why in the world do you feel that you have to be special? Every other class in the entire time has suffered the nerf of ring-restriction. Barbarians, Assassins, Blademasters, Seekers, virtually all of the other physical-attack classes have lost their magic rings- except EA. 

What happened? The community adjusted, nobody is complaining about it now. Archers on the other hand have been able to have the best of both worlds, being able to use dual-magic rings versus magic classes for higher defense than most physical classes, being able to have a blessing that would literally make them almost instant-cast with average gear.. 

It's gotten to the point where most of the EAs are just rerolling demon for the high APS, then scripting into CT with a skillsender in order to kill things quickly when APS isn't viable. 

Stop bellyaching because you'll be on an even playing field if the necessary nerfs are made. It's been a LONG time since I've seen a DECENT EA die from a MG from Spark, let alone any other skill.
Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:51 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Server is balanced as is; there are obvious imbalances though.. Such as..

• Seekers being virtually unkillable when fighting another physical class

• Archers being able to be practically instant cast with higher attack levels than most of the other classes in-game

Because of this, they're able to use a skillsender and be even more broken.

Truthfully, these are probably the only issues gear-wise in the game right now.. If you implement a new gear set it would only cater to the crybaby archers that are now losing MDEF (like every other non-AA class did already) and losing their ability to be instant-cast, it would be an absolute disaster.

Make the necessary nerfs needed, the community will adjust (as they always do), and the server will be fine.
u forgot wb pdef btw