Epic Perfect World

Why do we donate?

qazxsw

I have been playing in this server for a while now. Despite I have been playing for a really long time I saw people not following the rules at all and people doing and using whatever they wish like to use to take advantage of fair players. Seeing people using third party programs other than switching gears and abusing rules should not be allowed (http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=9.0).

Unfair players use skillsenders; multiclient in Heroic Battle and kill their own team mates (Why do we even have Heroic Battle if people are killing their own team mates?); use farming bots and not get caught and of course what cheaters use the most, fly hacks.

Normal players and I have been supporting this a game for a while now. People are not donating because some other hackers can benefit from us, we are donating because we want to have a enjoyable and fun gaming experience. I think it is time to take a step and actually do something about people going against the rules. I am against permanent bans because it damages player base to some extent but people do not seem to care about all the warnings they receive and continue to do what they feel like doing. I am not going to give any names or what so ever because the community knows all the abusers.

Fair gameplay is important to me and EPW and that's I all had to say.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Completely agree. This server is way too lenient on hackers and people who abuse other exploits and bot.

With the addition of PE the donations to this sever probably suffered, and that's probably why the donation shop was heavily edited to promote donations- and in return destroyed the economy temporarily.

And now with the amount of bullshit that's being allowed, I ask myself why people even donate too. Agatio has made it clear that he favors making his community "happy" instead of enforcing his own rules.

+24 weapons made a comeback recently, and nobody was legitimately punished for it. They lost their reskin but then they were able to get their original weapons back? Lmao.

Skillsenders (legitimately broken exploit) are a current meta for all endgame EA's, but nothing has been done except a really irrelevant blessing nerf. People are using this on multiple classes, being caught doing it with visual evidence, but the staff team won't ban them.

Someone was even caught literally botting (large scale) 3 times before they were even perma banned.

There's next to no justice on this server for breaking the rules, and people wonder why people use these exploits in the first place..

It's also worth mentioning that certain groups of individuals (mostly Tyrants ijs) went into Heroic battle and killed everyone, regardless of team.. And the GM team has no backbone to the point they actually ruined the entire event and allowed this to happen without punishment. If bans were issued as an actual deterrent it would have been an issue easily solved. 
Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 03:06 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
I have been playing in this server for a while now. Despite I have been playing for a really long time I saw people not following the rules at all and people doing and using whatever they wish like to use to take advantage of fair players. Seeing people using third party programs other than switching gears and abusing rules should not be allowed (http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=9.0).

Unfair players use skillsenders; multiclient in Heroic Battle and kill their own team mates (Why do we even have Heroic Battle if people are killing their own team mates?); use farming bots and not get caught and of course what cheaters use the most, fly hacks.

Normal players and I have been supporting this a game for a while now. People are not donating because some other hackers can benefit from us, we are donating because we want to have a enjoyable and fun gaming experience. I think it is time to take a step and actually do something about people going against the rules. I am against permanent bans because it damages player base to some extent but people do not seem to care about all the warnings they receive and continue to do what they feel like doing. I am not going to give any names or what so ever because the community knows all the abusers.

I know you said 'I am not going to give any names' but i would like to know who abused and hacked like you said and reported them then they didn't receive an punishment for it because that's just bs and never happened.

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Completely agree. This server is way too lenient on hackers and people who abuse other exploits and bot.

With the addition of PE the donations to this sever probably suffered, and that's probably why the donation shop was heavily edited to promote donations- and in return destroyed the economy temporarily.

And now with the amount of bullshit that's being allowed, I ask myself why people even donate too. Agatio has made it clear that he favors making his community "happy" instead of enforcing his own rules.

+24 weapons made a comeback recently, and nobody was legitimately punished for it. They lost their reskin but then they were able to get their original weapons back? Lmao.

Skillsenders (legitimately broken exploit) are a current meta for all endgame EA's, but nothing has been done except a really irrelevant blessing nerf. People are using this on multiple classes, being caught doing it with visual evidence, but the staff team won't ban them.

Someone was even caught literally botting (large scale) 3 times before they were even perma banned.

There's next to no justice on this server for breaking the rules, and people wonder why people use these exploits in the first place..

It's also worth mentioning that certain groups of individuals (mostly Tyrants ijs) went into Heroic battle and killed everyone, regardless of team.. And the GM team has no backbone to the point they actually ruined the entire event and allowed this to happen without punishment. If bans were issued as an actual deterrent it would have been an issue easily solved.
the heroic battle is so bs...since ur faction does it for such a long time ....and blaming only 1 faction is dumb :D + both factions were found using hacks so isnt just tyrants or apollumi but yea :) 
That being said i think if ppl get caught using hack's etc and they keep doing it they should be perma banned not allowed to regear other toon and do it all over again without punishment ..... just my 2 cents.

kitty stew

Completely agree. This server is way too lenient on hackers and people who abuse other exploits and bot. With the addition of PE the donations to this sever probably suffered, and that's probably why the donation shop was heavily edited to promote donations- and in return destroyed the economy temporarily. And now with the amount of bullshit that's being allowed, I ask myself why people even donate too. Agatio has made it clear that he favors making his community "happy" instead of enforcing his own rules. +24 weapons made a comeback recently, and nobody was legitimately punished for it. They lost their reskin but then they were able to get their original weapons back? Lmao. Skillsenders (legitimately broken exploit) are a current meta for all endgame EA's, but nothing has been done except a really irrelevant blessing nerf. People are using this on multiple classes, being caught doing it with visual evidence, but the staff team won't ban them. Someone was even caught literally botting (large scale) 3 times before they were even perma banned. There's next to no justice on this server for breaking the rules, and people wonder why people use these exploits in the first place.. It's also worth mentioning that certain groups of individuals (mostly Tyrants ijs) went into Heroic battle and killed everyone, regardless of team.. And the GM team has no backbone to the point they actually ruined the entire event and allowed this to happen without punishment. If bans were issued as an actual deterrent it would have been an issue easily solved.
not to mention plenty of pinoys have been caught (which is a hard thing given how often they prefer talking in their own language to avoid being caught) selling virtual items from this game to other pinoys for real money, often meeting up at cybercafe's/malls.. this is supposed to be no-questions-asked-perma-ban stuff

but also, while I agree with you, your credibility is dog shit, if cheaters are your problem, you helped exacerbate the problem creating a guide on how to cheat.. why you then choose to bitch about it is beyond me.. just another opportunity to be in the pixel spotlight of a tiny gaming community I guess

qazxsw

I know you said 'I am not going to give any names' but i would like to know who abused and hacked like you said and reported them then they didn't receive an punishment for it because that's just bs and never happened.
I and my friends have reported most or all cheaters we came across. GMs say they need evidence and cheaters know GMs are following them. Most of the time cheaters stop using skill senders, fly hacks for a few days (only 1 day to be honest) and they start again. And even when they get caught they are just warned and the cycle repeats itself.

not to mention plenty of pinoys have been caught (which is a hard thing given how often they prefer talking in their own language to avoid being caught) selling virtual items from this game to other pinoys for real money, often meeting up at cybercafe's/malls.. this is supposed to be no-questions-asked-perma-ban stuff

but also, while I agree with you, your credibility is dog shit, if cheaters are your problem, you helped exacerbate the problem creating a guide on how to cheat.. why you then choose to bitch about it is beyond me.. just another opportunity to be in the pixel spotlight of a tiny gaming community I guess
Stop making stereotypes when you say pinoys do real world trading, how do you know they are the only ones doing it?

I am not against scripting as it is allowed, but skill senders and other cheats are not and people who use them do not get punished accordingly.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I'd like to point out that it was Apo that got the rule changed for Heroic Battle and bragged about it on the HB thread before all the posts were removed. Tyrants is not at fault for taking advantage of such a ridiculous rule change.

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
If Gm must ban every abuser, hack,or more the server will get down... 

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
+1 & Amen

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Personally, I couldn't care less for the things people use to get ahead on a game. Scripting is annoying, hands down, but it isn't impossible to kill someone. I still enjoy the game and I don't even use scripts nor do I own a piece of defense gear. I've been playing on epic for 3 years and I still don't have x2 CT on all my gear, so I won't bother making defense gear and start scripting. As for skillsenders, I honestly am to blind to notice anyone using them; however, I'm not denying that people do use them, I just don't notice. I have yet to die to a skillsender, I think. :'( 
❤️

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Ban tyrants and pinoys. They are ruining this game. I told my mom. She doesn't care. Favoritism is real.

Offline sies12

• Characters: Tickle_Jew
The donation prices are ***ed and the GM's are doing nothing like I seem to see is the new trend on EPW as nothing happens to any one for anything I used to see names come up in chat perma ban *bull shit reason* now valid reason and gm's become girl scouts?

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
donation prices are fine o.O
idm paying 20$ for me to get 900 dama after my bonus o.o 600 + 150 + 150

darkfe321

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Like Appo dont do the same,.. Before pointing to other factions make sure u guys dont do same, kind of low