Epic Perfect World

AGA BBY

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
I NED THIS IN MEH LIFE    :'(  :'(   :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( :'( 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
What is the point?

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
What is the point?
-_- you retarted thats the house thingie in pwi that he propably wants in epw ( facepalm )

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
-_- you retarted thats the house thingie in pwi that he propably wants in epw ( facepalm )
I think the update is nice, same for the new classes. Imo we're stuck on the worst pw version there is 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I think the update is nice, same for the new classes. Imo we're stuck on the worst pw version there is
I thought you didn't want the new classes? 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I thought you didn't want the new classes?
I want them but I don't think they're going to be balanced. Game isn't balanced anyways so why not add more variety 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I want them but I don't think they're going to be balanced. Game isn't balanced anyways so why not add more variety
New classes and skills are a nightmare on PWI, I can't imagine them being able to have the maximum of maximum of their potential on EPW and somehow balancing them out, when they're inherintly broken as is.

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Can you just keep your stupidity away from me please. I know its the housing system from PWI you butthole. My point was; what is the point in implementing it? The whole idea of building yourself a house on pw is stupid tbh.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Can you just keep your stupidity away from me please. I know its the housing system from PWI you butthole. My point was; what is the point in implementing it? The whole idea of building yourself a house on pw is stupid tbh.

"I don't like it so it shouldn't be added"

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
New classes and skills are a nightmare on PWI, I can't imagine them being able to have the maximum of maximum of their potential on EPW and somehow balancing them out, when they're inherintly broken as is.
It takes about only 2 hours in IDA Dissasembler to modify skill variables, damages, traits and effects even cast speeds and duration, given actual attention effort and full thought, the balancing can be done, but honestly Agatio could always update to 1.5.3  and then disable all the level 10 skills sage demon primal and 100/79 skills of those classes from being learned at all existing npc's to essentially disable the class until its balanced (easy to do) so then Echo could have the fancy new hair fashion and fashion alpha layering system in the 1.5.3 elementclient .exe which makes all their nightshade hairs look nicer then the do on here (watered down versions to work with 1.5.1 elementclient) etc etc etc etc

as well as super fancy housing and alot of movement animation fixes
Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:34 pm by Yulia

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
It takes about only 2 hours in IDA Dissasembler to modify skill variables, damages, traits and effects even cast speeds and duration, given actual attention effort and full thought, the balancing can be done, but honestly Agatio could always update to 1.5.3  and then disable all the level 10 skills sage demon primal and 100/79 skills of those classes from being learned at all existing npc's to essentially disable the class until its balanced (easy to do) so then Echo could have the fancy new hair fashion and fashion alpha layering system in the 1.5.3 elementclient .exe which makes all their nightshade hairs look nicer then the do on here (watered down versions to work with 1.5.1 elementclient) etc etc etc etc

ya that's what I've been hoping for  :( I want the new maps and titles and stuff if the classes will take a while to balance

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
thats assuming he can find anyone willing to sell the files which is probably unlikely

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
This would honestly be cool to have, but I doubt we'd get it anytime in the next couple years lol. Patches take too long to get on EPW

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
"I don't like it so it shouldn't be added"

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?