Epic Perfect World

A small suggestion for making avatar & sigs

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
  • Characters: Troilus|Adonis
  • Faction: BetrayeD
Hello .. I am making this thread to request some suggestions or guidance to learn how to make avatars & forum signatures. I dunno much about how u guys change ur toon's pic to a Kind of ANIME type pic.

Would be helpful if any of u can suggest some websites or apps etc. So I can learn as well how to do them..
Thank you.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks

People take commissions for drawings.
You pay for other people to draw you.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????

People take commissions for drawings.
You pay for other people to draw you.

I don't want to do for ecs or stuffs .jst want to learn .
So if people those who knows if they post here would be helpful.

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
What most people do is visit a website such as Weheartit (link) or Deviantart (link), look for images they like and then simply upload it as avatar, or round it first with PhotoShop or an online tool (link).
You can also use GIFs as signature, but I'd make sure it doesn't move that much, because it gets annoying when reading longer posts.
If you already own PhotoShop, you can also check out a few tutorials from this site (link).

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I'm not sure weither you are asking where you can get a avatar of your toon or how to make one yourself.

You can either ask someone to make one for you, some ask for ec, some offer drawings for free, there is also DeviantArt - you can commision alot of the artists you can find there to make a drawing for you, they usually ask for real money.

If you are asking how to make one yourself:
Most people use sai or photoshop to draw but there are other programs like manga studio for example.
You can get a 30 day free trial of sai and then just get yourself a cracked version if you like it.
Having  grafic tablet helps alot! Drawing with your mouse is a pain.

If you are looking for drawing tutorials, just use google, there are millions of different kinds, for just about anything you can imagine. Or check youtube.
In general:
Keep flipping your drawing - it makes it easier to see if something is wrong.
Don't be afraid of colours and contrasts
Take breaks, sometimes stopping for a while and looking at something else makes it much easier to see where your drawing still needs tweaking once you tab back to it.

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
Thank you to all people who posted a help.