Epic Perfect World

RpDT>RmDT (NoT a Nerf Thread)

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Your logic and reasonings are hypocritical considering that's my exact argument for wb that you trash so often. (And we take x3 the damage you do) :)

1 sec I try to find the fcks I give about your opinion...

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
f cking furries
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
Again i make a (not a nerf Thread) topic and it turns into a nerf thread people forgot about the main Topic .. since we are at it why don't we nerf venos remove 0 pdeff and doll .  restrict mag rings and blessing from EA to fix the skillSender . nerf genie spark . restrict pdeff from seeker (won't make a big difference anyways) . nerf mystic dmg and Veno pets . nerf the RpDT 5% in Tome and 5% on vitr cape 3% on Dragon Cape 5% on puzzle nec mag/phys  beside the RpDT they get in R8 armor which made sin QQ about attack lvl and made WRs QQ about dmg (which still sux anyways ) vs scripters  

BTW  thx to my signature (supposed to be inaporiate) GM Flower sent me warning and raised my warning lvl ty GM Flower .. meh how about Faye putting girls having kisses and stuff as signature ? how about other retards put pooorn as signature i just have screenshot as sig :(

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

1 sec I try to find the fcks I give about your opinion...
Arguing is futile, when you get on my level speak to me little one.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
rofl you really think you got a level?? :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

darkfe321

rofl you really think you got a level?? :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
He's better than u

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
He's better than u
lol definately not

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
lol definately not
Go back and learn more from PWI players on how to defeat me, when you become enlightened come back

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Go back and learn more from PWI players on how to defeat me, when you become enlightened come back
lol i am undefeated on pwi and on epw... are you too? i doubt that.... so maybe you should go to pwi and ask them how to actually play a barb

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt

True arguing with someone below my lvl is dumb...

Damn you should take your own advice and go ... And comeback when you are enlightened (Never)

ops

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Reduce some Def LV from r8r bonus set for every class 

scatterer3

Reduce some Def LV from r8r bonus set for every class
this is a better approach on nerfing seekers, reducing their defense levels will simultaneously decrease DEF camp seeker's defense and offense, since they rely on 1 shots which scales with defense levels, and dragon ATK APS seekers will still be viable and not become complete trash like in the other scenario

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
this is a better approach on nerfing seekers, reducing their defense levels will simultaneously decrease DEF camp seeker's defense and offense, since they rely on 1 shots which scales with defense levels, and dragon ATK APS seekers will still be viable and not become complete trash like in the other scenario
yep                      

Offline Shaun

• I smell prey!
  • Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack.
Wanna know a quick solution? QUIT THE GAME UNINSTALL IT AND NEVER PLAY IT
you QQers should just stay away from online games and stick to offline games like skyrim maybe?
I play seeker and I see decent sins doing good damage against a phydef seeker wanna know why?
co'z they ***ing use pills that adds elem damage you fecking QQers
THE GAME IS FINE THE WAY IT IS NO NEED TO NERF NO NEED TO CHANGE NITS AND BITS OF UNDERPLAYED CLASSES AGAIN
DAMN IF THERE SHOULD BE A NERF IT SHOULD BE EA'S USING MAG RINGS -__-

from MAGDEF NERF TO PHYDEF NERF DAMN JUST DELETE SEEKERS ALREADY -_-

scatterer3

Wanna know a quick solution? QUIT THE GAME UNINSTALL IT AND NEVER PLAY IT
you QQers should just stay away from online games and stick to offline games like skyrim maybe?
I play seeker and I see decent sins doing good damage against a phydef seeker wanna know why?
co'z they ***ing use pills that adds elem damage you fecking QQers
THE GAME IS FINE THE WAY IT IS NO NEED TO NERF NO NEED TO CHANGE NITS AND BITS OF UNDERPLAYED CLASSES AGAIN
DAMN IF THERE SHOULD BE A NERF IT SHOULD BE EA'S USING MAG RINGS -__-

from MAGDEF NERF TO PHYDEF NERF DAMN JUST DELETE SEEKERS ALREADY -_-
if you get caught by a sin while on dragon gear, you will be 123, even without elemental pills
reducing their physical defense isn't a fair solution, reduce their defense levels