Epic Perfect World

RpDT>RmDT (NoT a Nerf Thread)

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
I think Dom's point is clear. Nerf barb.
+1                        

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I think Dom's point is clear. Nerf barb.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
+1 Dom....everyones so concerned about nerfing seeker because krieg def camps.... but why focus on nerfing a class that like 2 or 3 people on the entire server play as their main?

Theres a reason everyone is sin and ea, lol.

I still think restricting pdef orns is a massively bad idea....You waste everyones money, lots of money...and you once again boost sin and ea by doing this. nerfing everyone except ea, sin again is boosting them, sorry.....

The priorities on this server confuse me so much...the best classes who constantly win events are getting buffs (sin,ea) and the classes who try hard to win butnstill win less, and have god tier gear on top of that, are getting nerfed just because of that, the tryhard la's feeling threatened....

But...I mean....now Im pretty sure those orn restrictions are coming....sell your crap and scam people before the hammer drops lol......sigh i just finished my orns too...seems like each new patch is designed to screw with me.

zSavX

Who really cares, everyone's rerolling sins and eas now since they're the classes that you refuse to touch.

Nerf the oblivion out of barbs and seekers, restrict PDEF ornaments from HA classes.. and still nothing will change in the grand scheme of things

LA classes (EA/Sin) are already much better off than any of the HA classes here, and if you dispute that fact I really don't know what to tell you.

EPW CIRCA 2016

EAs are caught and banned on a constant basis for using skillsender programs, the reason that these are effective is due to the fact that EA's have -96 channeling with the same attack levels as a Psychic in black voodoo nowadays.

Refuses to restrict magic rings from EA's so that this type of gameplay wouldn't be effective due to complaints from (EAs) although the server has rallied behind restricting them (Remember the restrict mdef ring thread?). This shows nothing more than a lack of touch with the community or lack of caring ultimately. You won't do the necessary steps to avoid SKILLSENDERS, yet you have to ban them on a constant basis, it's futile.

Sins are walking face-tanks that can easily tank 10 people with a simple spirit of defense, and have unlimited chi to the point they can effectively be permanently 3-sparked at all times if needed.

Sin is without a doubt one of the tankiest classes, yet you've allowed them to become one of the highest-hitting killing machines on the entire game. They are the only class in the game that can reach 3.33 GoF, and they're also the only class in the game that has a permanent APS/Max HP reduction skill you won't edit. They have nearly unlimited chi, and tidal protection above it all as well, not to mention the fact they're allowed to use bows to purge their enemies before they kill them effortlessly.

Seekers can reach 4.0 APS with x3 int wrists and deal 10x the damage of a BM or WB once Sacrificial Strike is used, all the while using Edged Blur and still managing to hit 40K GoF metal hits with a dragon sword.

Endgame seekers against physical classes take around 700 damage crits or 1K+ from a GoF sin, but this isn't seen as broken in your eyes for some reason. You say "restrict the pdef belts from them", that would be a step in the right direction but then you'd listen to the 3 members of the community pushing for barbarian and bm nerfs and ultimately kill off any chance for these classes to beat a sin in any event, since the events are so poorly structured here.

Apart from all these issues, we are forgetting the most important issue on the entire server right now. This issue breaks mass PK, ruins the fun for most of the community, and effectively is one of the most invasive problems on the entire game.

Barbarian's PDEF.

There might be only 10 or so barbs that are actually worth something on this server, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if there are 150+ instant cast EAs with skillsenders, it doesn't matter if there are sins that are unkillable with the highest damage output in the game, it doesn't matter if seekers can be the hardest hitting magic class as well as the hardest hitting physical class, no. It doesn't matter.

Because these 10 barbarians are the ones effectively ruining this server.

l o l

/EPW2016
He was on to something until he got to the barb section.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Who really cares, everyone's rerolling sins and eas now since they're the classes that you refuse to touch.

Nerf the oblivion out of barbs and seekers, restrict PDEF ornaments from HA classes.. and still nothing will change in the grand scheme of things

LA classes (EA/Sin) are already much better off than any of the HA classes here, and if you dispute that fact I really don't know what to tell you.

EPW CIRCA 2016

EAs are caught and banned on a constant basis for using skillsender programs, the reason that these are effective is due to the fact that EA's have -96 channeling with the same attack levels as a Psychic in black voodoo nowadays.

Refuses to restrict magic rings from EA's so that this type of gameplay wouldn't be effective due to complaints from (EAs) although the server has rallied behind restricting them (Remember the restrict mdef ring thread?). This shows nothing more than a lack of touch with the community or lack of caring ultimately. You won't do the necessary steps to avoid SKILLSENDERS, yet you have to ban them on a constant basis, it's futile.

Sins are walking face-tanks that can easily tank 10 people with a simple spirit of defense, and have unlimited chi to the point they can effectively be permanently 3-sparked at all times if needed.

Sin is without a doubt one of the tankiest classes, yet you've allowed them to become one of the highest-hitting killing machines on the entire game. They are the only class in the game that can reach 3.33 GoF, and they're also the only class in the game that has a permanent APS/Max HP reduction skill you won't edit. They have nearly unlimited chi, and tidal protection above it all as well, not to mention the fact they're allowed to use bows to purge their enemies before they kill them effortlessly.

Seekers can reach 4.0 APS with x3 int wrists and deal 10x the damage of a BM or WB once Sacrificial Strike is used, all the while using Edged Blur and still managing to hit 40K GoF metal hits with a dragon sword.

Endgame seekers against physical classes take around 700 damage crits or 1K+ from a GoF sin, but this isn't seen as broken in your eyes for some reason. You say "restrict the pdef belts from them", that would be a step in the right direction but then you'd listen to the 3 members of the community pushing for barbarian and bm nerfs and ultimately kill off any chance for these classes to beat a sin in any event, since the events are so poorly structured here.

Apart from all these issues, we are forgetting the most important issue on the entire server right now. This issue breaks mass PK, ruins the fun for most of the community, and effectively is one of the most invasive problems on the entire game.

Barbarian's PDEF.

There might be only 10 or so barbs that are actually worth something on this server, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if there are 150+ instant cast EAs with skillsenders, it doesn't matter if there are sins that are unkillable with the highest damage output in the game, it doesn't matter if seekers can be the hardest hitting magic class as well as the hardest hitting physical class, no. It doesn't matter.

Because these 10 barbarians are the ones effectively ruining this server.

l o l

/EPW2016
? sin is tanky just with buffs (like every other class)
and out of all classes only 4 cant purge (mg ep mystic psy) while 2 of them can simply ignore buffs due to skillset (mystic/mg)
sin without buffs dies so fast that as soon as people purge one of "tankiest sins" they take 10-12k dmg from 2x mag ring eas, mages not to mention (20k + critics)
if u r to count it from a "rpk pov" sin is op due to tidal and chi
but as any other class, it has pros and cons
mg will be easily tanking sin with buffs due to class's mobility power and in a same scenario, with "macros" any class would put up a fight and actually win/survive easily
at a level of same skill level, any class can compete with sin apart from psy (their skillset helps but they r squishy in atk even if buffed)
things arent that bad at an end game - similar skill level scenario
the complaints about sins usually come from classes like wb/psys due to skillset counter and anyone else who cries about sins atm either doesnt use macro or is below average
oh and about ppl rolling sins ( 70% of server is made of eas) 
not even i play sin, i log it just for rpk since its my main but if any mass pk or guild situation any gears ea would be better fitting (even if dph ea which sux) 
on the other hand a wb with 0skill and pdef stuf can afk tank any melee and that is considered ok
a sin will die in def set to any class in like 8 seconds
a wb barely gets ticked in 8 secs at most
mg, wf, any arcane and sin def has been nerfed in such manner that u get hiero yet nerfing wb/seeker pdef to an acceptable state (in which u actually die after a full lock (14-15secs of continuos dd ) is so bad omg x.x

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Seeker and barb base defense is too high too be honest, when your whole 1v1 game plan with most barbs and seekers revolves around you camping a dex genie just to catch them in their attack set, you know it's unfair. Yeah they are supposed to be tanky but not unkillable, from before the patch most sins complained that the def was too high, which it was and still is.

I don't know why Agatio buffed sins attack levels but then never touched barb or seeker defense, sins aren't the only ones struggling...

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Seeker and barb base defense is too high too be honest, when your whole 1v1 game plan with most barbs and seekers revolves around you camping a dex genie just to catch them in their attack set, you know it's unfair. Yeah they are supposed to be tanky but not unkillable, from before the patch most sins complained that the def was too high, which it was and still is.
I don't know why Agatio buffed sins attack levels but then never touched barb or seeker defense, sins aren't the only ones struggling...
You're missing something important here. Aga wont just nerf seeker. He well nerf all heavys so seekers dont complain. If he nerfs all heavys once again light armors will be recieving an advantage...sins won 2/3 playoffs since patch(all with kriegs seeker present)... im curious to see if the streak continues.

Btw with fire pot and condensed thorn, and fire pot and venom buff from barb. 2 pdef orns makes virtually no difference to damage taken. You can test it yourself.
Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 04:25 pm by Ruby__Rose

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
+1 Dom....everyones so concerned about nerfing seeker because krieg def camps.... but why focus on nerfing a class that like 2 or 3 people on the entire server play as their main?

Theres a reason everyone is sin and ea, lol.

I still think restricting pdef orns is a massively bad idea....You waste everyones money, lots of money...and you once again boost sin and ea by doing this. nerfing everyone except ea, sin again is boosting them, sorry.....

The priorities on this server confuse me so much...the best classes who constantly win events are getting buffs (sin,ea) and the classes who try hard to win butnstill win less, and have god tier gear on top of that, are getting nerfed just because of that, the tryhard la's feeling threatened....

But...I mean....now Im pretty sure those orn restrictions are coming....sell your crap and scam people before the hammer drops lol......sigh i just finished my orns too...seems like each new patch is designed to screw with me.
reroll sin or ea to be disadvantaged class amirite?

You take next to no damage from wb/wr and you still complain because you lose. You're not a good mystic, learn from people who know their class before making retarded comments simply because you're terrible

? sin is tanky just with buffs (like every other class)
and out of all classes only 4 cant purge (mg ep mystic psy) while 2 of them can simply ignore buffs due to skillset (mystic/mg)
sin without buffs dies so fast that as soon as people purge one of "tankiest sins" they take 10-12k dmg from 2x mag ring eas, mages not to mention (20k + critics)
if u r to count it from a "rpk pov" sin is op due to tidal and chi
but as any other class, it has pros and cons
mg will be easily tanking sin with buffs due to class's mobility power and in a same scenario, with "macros" any class would put up a fight and actually win/survive easily
at a level of same skill level, any class can compete with sin apart from psy (their skillset helps but they r squishy in atk even if buffed)
things arent that bad at an end game - similar skill level scenario
the complaints about sins usually come from classes like wb/psys due to skillset counter and anyone else who cries about sins atm either doesnt use macro or is below average
oh and about ppl rolling sins ( 70% of server is made of eas)
not even i play sin, i log it just for rpk since its my main but if any mass pk or guild situation any gears ea would be better fitting (even if dph ea which sux)
on the other hand a wb with 0skill and pdef stuf can afk tank any melee and that is considered ok
a sin will die in def set to any class in like 8 seconds
a wb barely gets ticked in 8 secs at most
mg, wf, any arcane and sin def has been nerfed in such manner that u get hiero yet nerfing wb/seeker pdef to an acceptable state (in which u actually die after a full lock (14-15secs of continuos dd ) is so bad omg x.x
Meh, don't really care anymore anyways. I've already got a fully maxed sin just missing gof int daggers and currently building a fully geared EA that's missing a few pieces.

Point of this argument is that nerfing seeker and wb- two of the most underplayed classes in the game is completely retarded. If you want to nerf something, remove the cancerous elements that effect everyone I listed above and you'd have a semi-balanced server without half the cancer that's currently in it. As it currently stands seeker/wb arguments are completely pointless. With the classes barely being played anymore due to the amount of disadvantages they currently face, it's trivial and dumb to nerf them when there are much bigger issues here.

Sin/EA are the ultimate classes on this game right now and if anyone were to deny that, they're highly delusional. I've already decided that since HA classes are going down hill rapidly, and that even after the WR boost Sins still beat them effortlessly, LA classes are the way to go. They'll never be touched due to the high volume of players, and Agatio refuses to make decisions that may make some of the community mad (even if it's the right thing to do)

Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 04:35 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
People still complain about assassins in second half of 2016?
Anyway, to avoid confusion, my post was a direct reply to Warrior's post who has been mentioning high physical defense of seekers. I only wrote what would fix it. This doesn't mean that I will do it (not likely I will) and doesn't mean that I see it as a big issue either.
And I never mentioned archers, because nobody has been talking about them in this particular thread. I agree that "skill-sender" EAs is what is actually broken in this game and it needs some permanent fix.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
People still complain about assassins in second half of 2016? Anyway, to avoid confusion, my post was a direct reply to Warrior's post who has been mentioning high physical defense of seekers. I only wrote what would fix it. This doesn't mean that I will do it (not likely I will) and doesn't mean that I see it as a big issue either. And I never mentioned archers, because nobody has been talking about them in this particular thread. I agree that "skill-sender" EAs is what is actually broken in this game and it needs some permanent fix.
I dont complain about sin as a whole, they aren't OP. They are quite strong, top 3 for sure.  But I do complain when they, a heavily favored patch class, try to get rarely played classes nerfed just because they met a def camper in playoffs.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
I agree that "skill-sender" EAs is what is actually broken in this game and it needs some permanent fix.
Then listen to your community and restrict magic rings from them, then.

It's literally the only solution that will fix this issue. Blessing is not dramatic enough, and even if blessing was removed completely?

They'd just pop a channeling chocolate or use x-bow and lose nothing.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Once again Seeker Def was mentionned again ... And for sure imma comment on that cus its the only class I can play ( barely ) compared to any other class...
So you guys want to nerf seeker bc of its def but whats is seeker good for except for 1v1s? Not mass nor rpk thats for sure... Seeker has a buff that increase def lvl by 35 ( Sage version ) ... Only recently ( the last 2-3 months ) a few good seekers have appeared and now yall want it to be nerf... Seeker Def plays a major factor in a 1v1... Not only taking a lot of dmg from AA classes but tanking 3 spark sins that hit 2-4k at 3.33 attack per sec... Somehow you guys think nerfing the only class that is good for 1v1 bc of what? 5-7 good seekers on server and you cant beat them? Stupid as it sounds seeker is fine and there are many ways to counter the dmg ( Heart of steel for exemple )

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Once again Seeker Def was mentionned again ... And for sure imma comment on that cus its the only class I can play ( barely ) compared to any other class...
So you guys want to nerf seeker bc of its def but whats is seeker good for except for 1v1s? Not mass nor rpk thats for sure... Seeker has a buff that increase def lvl by 35 ( Sage version ) ... Only recently ( the last 2-3 months ) a few good seekers have appeared and now yall want it to be nerf... Seeker Def plays a major factor in a 1v1... Not only taking a lot of dmg from AA classes but tanking 3 spark sins that hit 2-4k at 3.33 attack per sec... Somehow you guys think nerfing the only class that is good for 1v1 bc of what? 5-7 good seekers on server and you cant beat them? Stupid as it sounds seeker is fine and there are many ways to counter the dmg ( Heart of steel for exemple )
Your logic and reasonings are hypocritical considering that's my exact argument for wb that you trash so often. (And we take x3 the damage you do) :)