Epic Perfect World

RpDT>RmDT (NoT a Nerf Thread)

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
it's been a long time since i posted a Nerf/Post topic but this topic is not a nerf/boost one simply wondering after i was checking gears out and rarely see players with Heavy armor barb/WR/seeker most server is LA EAs then magic classes  and i came to an conclusion which seems unfair and strange

i was checking the items and the stats it gives and comparing found that most Items has RpDT  and doesn't have RmDT it's nown that HA Classes has low MagDeff around 13k-15k  also everyone knows that magic Classes are the strongest DD in the game with powerful DMG

Vit Tome = 5% RpDT
Puzzle Cube (even the Elemental one) 5% RpDT  (why would a magic puzzle has a RpDT instead of RmDT
Ascended dragon Cape (mostly wore by Vit players) 5% RpdT and there's no a 5% RmDT version of it

someone smart will pop up and say becouse magic classes are squishy to Physical attacks ?? where man ? all magic classes has a skill that make them tanky also it's Arcane Armor its supposed to be squishy to physical attack JUST like Heavy armor is squishy to masgic attacks

i mentioned that   all magic classes has skill to make them tanky to physical dmg Mystic  has the pdeff&wood buff  veno has fox forum and so many reduceDmg buffs  Cleric ? we call know , Psy white vodo  Wizzard pdeff/earth shild 

so the RmDT was Nerfed in WR/barb R8 Bounes WR from 15% to 12% barb from 12% to  8%

so i would love to suggest  to remove Vit tome or add one with RmDT also the magDeff puzzle should be RmDT instead of RpDT and do something about the cape ? only Cleric are the only class taking advantage of would be a great help to Vit barbs since they don't need that extra RpDT and they are squishy as hell to magic dmg  specially with debuff/genie spark can die in 3 sec

OR  change the RpDT on these items  to a +5 DEF lvl instead of 5% RpDT

if the Elemental puzzle get updated and we can recraft it or buy new one if you scared to lose your engraves keep the old one and make a new one

at the end it would be all good if all these RdT stuff was removed making people script like a no life -.- also it's retarded cuz script crash game for some players i don't use it myself because it crash my game if i try to click it

plz No retard Comments from some nerds who would comment "no" if you have something to say +1 or -1 with reason no retards thx
Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 03:31 am by Ti amo

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

darkfe321

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
the amount of nerds and skillSender users that say  just no without even reading makes me feel sorry for them i wasted 30 min of my time writing that down show me some respect
Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:59 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
we were fighting to reduce the def lvls not to increase them, i personally think that those classes that are or shuld use the mdef cube are decently tanky against mag classes, they do not need the extra def lvls or the rmd, i am up for leaving stuff as they are, but idc much 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Personally I'm grateful for the RPDT on ele cube neck, ea's do a majority of damage on warriors in mass.

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
we were fighting to reduce the def lvls not to increase them, i personally think that those classes that are or shuld use the mdef cube are decently tanky against mag classes, they do not need the extra def lvls or the rmd, i am up for leaving stuff as they are, but idc much
do you play Heavy armor classes ?? do you take 20k dmg from Psy  50k and 60k from wizz that use spark 20k and 30k from Mystic DD EP 3 spark you for 40k critc  veno hit 20k normal all that on Barb . regarding that most HA Classes use Dragon set for aps build ( Dragon doesn't have RmDT ) so how is that tanky when a barb on full def drop in 3 sec to a magic class ? meh go try HA classes then come comment
about the DEF lvls iDC maybe remove the RpDT from both Puzzle and from Ascendant Cape and remove vit tome will Balance stuff out and make Phys and mag classes equal since try hard scripters has so many def 

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
do you play Heavy armor classes ?? do you take 20k dmg from Psy  50k and 60k from wizz that use spark 20k and 30k from Mystic DD EP 3 spark you for 40k critc  veno hit 20k normal all that on Barb . regarding that most HA Classes use Dragon set for aps build ( Dragon doesn't have RmDT ) so how is that tanky when a barb on full def drop in 3 sec to a magic class ? meh go try HA classes then come comment
about the DEF lvls iDC maybe remove the RpDT from both Puzzle and from Ascendant Cape and remove vit tome will Balance stuff out and make Phys and mag classes equal since try hard scripters has so many def
idk wtf u saying and idk why fck am i arguing with a nut but to answer ur question no i dont play any of them but i do fight them and as i said i think their defence is decently fine, if u getting destroyed in full def gears in 3 sec u shuld consider playing other class

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
idk wtf u saying and idk why fck am i arguing with a nut but to answer ur question no i dont play any of them but i do fight them and as i said i think their defence is decently fine, if u getting destroyed in full def gears in 3 sec u shuld consider playing other class
maybe you just not good enough why don't we fouce on the topic and stop acting all big don't talk if you didn't try HA fighting vs them and finding them tanky proved nothing more than you not skilled enough  since most Items have RpDT why not we get items with RmDT its retarded how a mag deff Neck has a Reduce pdt just like the Pdeff one OR just remove the RpDT from Puzzle necks and Ascendant cape and Tome or remove vit tome only tryhards use it and vit barbs doesn't need it
someone like you is just saying Magic Classes is not Physical tanky while Heavy armor classes is Magic def tanky 

Offline TheMayor

restrict vit tome to barb only :D :D :D

Offline TheMayor

only barbs should be able to use vit tome :D :D :D

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
maybe you just not good enough why don't we fouce on the topic and stop acting all big don't talk if you didn't try HA fighting vs them and finding them tanky proved nothing more than you not skilled enough  since most Items have RpDT why not we get items with RmDT its retarded how a mag deff Neck has a Reduce pdt just like the Pdeff one OR just remove the RpDT from Puzzle necks and Ascendant cape and Tome or remove vit tome only tryhards use it and vit barbs doesn't need it
someone like you is just saying Magic Classes is not Physical tanky while Heavy armor classes is Magic def tanky
bad or good has nothing to do with my damage, there is a reason the tome has rpd and not rmd, so that magic classes dont abuse it against each other, as for the mdef cube is been discussed long ago and nothing will be done about it, i dont really care if they being hit hard by magic classes thats not the point, if u trying to find a way to boost ur wrs mdef, keep in mind that there are classes who doesnt need the rmd on the vit tome and those who greatly win from using magic marrow and the rpd on the mdef cube might be a decent mix in that case, i am not really gonna try to explain everything to someone who takes pictures with his neighbour and calls her his gf but stay tuned dude

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
it's been a long time since i posted a Nerf/Post topic but this topic is not a nerf/boost one simply wondering after i was checking gears out and rarely see players with Heavy armor barb/WR/seeker most server is LA EAs then magic classes  and i came to an conclusion which seems unfair and strange

i was checking the items and the stats it gives and comparing found that most Items has RpDT  and doesn't have RmDT it's nown that HA Classes has low MagDeff around 13k-15k  also everyone knows that magic Classes are the strongest DD in the game with powerful DMG

Vit Tome = 5% RpDT
Puzzle Cube (even the Elemental one) 5% RpDT  (why would a magic puzzle has a RpDT instead of RmDT
Ascended dragon Cape (mostly wore by Vit players) 5% RpdT and there's no a 5% RmDT version of it

someone smart will pop up and say becouse magic classes are squishy to Physical attacks ?? where man ? all magic classes has a skill that make them tanky also it's Arcane Armor its supposed to be squishy to physical attack JUST like Heavy armor is squishy to masgic attacks

i mentioned that   all magic classes has skill to make them tanky to physical dmg Mystic  has the pdeff&wood buff  veno has fox forum and so many reduceDmg buffs  Cleric ? we call know , Psy white vodo  Wizzard pdeff/earth shild

so the RmDT was Nerfed in WR/barb R8 Bounes WR from 15% to 12% barb from 12% to  8%

so i would love to suggest  to remove Vit tome or add one with RmDT also the magDeff puzzle should be RmDT instead of RpDT and do something about the cape ? only Cleric are the only class taking advantage of would be a great help to Vit barbs since they don't need that extra RpDT and they are squishy as hell to magic dmg  specially with debuff/genie spark can die in 3 sec

OR  change the RpDT on these items  to a +5 DEF lvl instead of 5% RpDT

if the Elemental puzzle get updated and we can recraft it or buy new one if you scared to lose your engraves keep the old one and make a new one

at the end it would be all good if all these RdT stuff was removed making people script like a no life -.- also it's retarded cuz script crash game for some players i don't use it myself because it crash my game if i try to click it

plz No retard Comments from some nerds who would comment "no" if you have something to say +1 or -1 with reason no retards thx
I've nvr been hit more then 10k by any magic class and I'm a barb half the time I take my dog from aps sins cuz I'm 2 lazy switch belt and neck to physical xd
Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:07 am by Brewskie

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
my wr with mag marrow takes max 10-13k from rlly good geared mgs
wb tanks them fine
seeker aswell
only sins/eas take high dmg and eas not eve n since def era
stuff is fine
if anything, seeker/wb pdef is problem