Epic Perfect World

Patch v49

Offline Reya

• Nya.
  • Faction: ALTS
love the AH part o.o

Offline raykim

Me 2  I'd think its awesome that ud can put all the new stuff in the ah and the upgrades to a lot of stuff

Offline PrettySinful

• Sugar, Spice, and THC<3
Not Q.Qing just saying here. I made a sage Sin on this server cuz its just a fun class to play, but now...You made it so its even harder for me to kill others. We are squishy. If it wasn't for our stuns and such it would be tough cuz bms/barbs etc hit us so hard. Its like the people that are complaining have never played a sin? Or they just suck at it. Nerffing us doesn't do anything besides making the people who love this class wish they choose something different on this server. This is the only decent private server left after HEX. Don't make all of them suck...

Kai Thanks. Lates <3

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Not Q.Qing just saying here. I made a sage Sin on this server cuz its just a fun class to play, but now...You made it so its even harder for me to kill others. We are squishy. If it wasn't for our stuns and such it would be tough cuz bms/barbs etc hit us so hard. Its like the people that are complaining have never played a sin? Or they just suck at it. Nerffing us doesn't do anything besides making the people who love this class wish they choose something different on this server. This is the only decent private server left after HEX. Don't make all of them suck...

Kai Thanks. Lates <3
4.0 aps base?
Are you really supporting that Sins should be allowed to have 4.0 APS?
Imagine what they do to magic classes?
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline GameSlave01

• Fear the Cuteness~!
i <3 u guys :D yay snowmens!!!!!! :-* ^-^

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Not much can be done about AA classes they drop easy.All i can say is that i am getting my woodpills out of my bank and i'll see uif that compensates even a bit against  HA classes. :-\

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
4.0 aps base?
Are you really supporting that Sins should be allowed to have 4.0 APS?
Imagine what they do to magic classes?

But mag classes that can't repel aps because they just watch videos of mag classes hitting hard on la's; finding that they can't oneshot anything keeps qqing about sins. In reality I know some wizzies that hits 11k base on them, mystics 9k base and knockback, some venos 20k, clerics even hits about 6-8k base without crits on them.

Them people just QQ about aps because they aren't pro enough to have senses to get detection pots or unlazy even better purify spell r8 subweapon which COMPLETELY negates aps. Period.
Plis no more of this aps op stuff plis. You're scaring away all our ec farmers and gold is gonna plummet to something like 12 ec to 1 ratio.
On the other hand what does snowmen drops?
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline xander01

• Beginner
OMG Sin is toO much strong for me Just remove Genie for sin and skill that given hide....  >:D >:D >:D

Offline Billsoro

• Love is nothing but a hollowness inside.
OMG Sin is toO much strong for me(are you kidding me) Just remove Genie for sin and skill that given hide....  >:D >:D >:D

Wow most of you people don't read what the messenger says whe he gives the genie, Your bestfriend, its gonna help you lot, and its not like you can't have a genie. And if you're gonna take away stealth please can you make AA's melee, it would be unfair and also take away skills from barbs,BMs and seekers, they should also aps as we solely rely on aps. Thats how the assassin class was made.

P.S If you could please remove the comment i quoted and mine aswell that'd make it better for all of us.
I'm new here had a good amount of (super) strong characters on Perfect World International but felt as if they were 'farming us' so I Came here to a new community, hope we can all have fun together. *peace*

aeon27

Yay! Snowmen.  ;D

Offline MarjOrie

• Most weak of 10Godz
  • uwi bahay kaen kamote
  • Characters: pOtPot
  • Faction: Unifi
my sin asp 3.33  :sad:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Wow most of you people don't read what the messenger says whe he gives the genie, Your bestfriend, its gonna help you lot, and its not like you can't have a genie. And if you're gonna take away stealth please can you make AA's melee, it would be unfair and also take away skills from barbs,BMs and seekers, they should also aps as we solely rely on aps. Thats how the assassin class was made.

P.S If you could please remove the comment i quoted and mine aswell that'd make it better for all of us.

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-3: :tiger-3: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-30: :monkey-30: :monkey-30: :monkey-30: Sins who can't use genie= OP?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
OMG Sin is toO much strong for me Just remove Genie for sin and skill that given hide....  >:D >:D >:D

gtfo.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-3: :tiger-3: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-30: :monkey-30: :monkey-30: :monkey-30: Sins who can't use genie= OP?

Re-read what he said.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Sethlea

Only reason I came to this version of pwi was because of aps on the sin. I was ok with a 3.33 base.. but 2.86 omg common thats just stupid and rude.. I will be lookin for another version of pwi. This one is no longer good. In fact it sucks .......asdf