Epic Perfect World

PK events.

Offline Dazbro

GF lethal and all. But I think that in the event that a group PK tourney results in a 1v1 for a win is it not a little bit stupid that A squad member psychic or not can be psy buffed. They become practically unkillable to dps and it cant be purged. Its just a little bit stupid. I mean its not like having a psy in your team is a disadvantage to start with. They are arguably the most OP 1v1 class ontop of this they are definitely the strongest form of magic damage in a group fight. Just something to consider.

On a side note PK events are far to infrequent. I know I am not GM material but perhaps you should look into giving someone power to host such events without having GM powers. Just like a forum post or some such with some form of -event admin- or something title allowing some users to host pk events, it would take the load of the already thin GM force and provide the player base with more events, which lets be honest is one of the main reasons alot of the PvP orientated players stick around.
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2012, 03:09 pm by Dazbro

Offline omarmob

Fwi I killed ther sin but after I did GM said stop the 3v3 so he wanna play dirty and I did the same am kilyyy btw

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
SoS does make any class OP
but it doesnt differ on how to deal with it
any class is killable if they are buffed with SoS
u just have to know how
unfortn. the sin i fought wasnt that wise and luck wasnt on his side to get debuffed first.

P.S. he was gonna lose anyways  :rolleyes:

Offline chees01

Do u need to make a topic for this everytime there is something to QQ about?
someone lost, someone won, just deal with it.
Even if it's with SoS, they had luck that they had a psy.
If u wanna win so badly get a psy in your team too for SoS.
And like Lethal said every class is killable with SoS on if u know how to.
Get over it now, there are far more worse things than this.

Make more love, as long as u use a condom
As you were, I was. As I am, you will be.

Offline Dazbro

Do u need to make a topic for this everytime there is something to QQ about?
someone lost, someone won, just deal with it.
Even if it's with SoS, they had luck that they had a psy.
If u wanna win so badly get a psy in your team too for SoS.
And like Lethal said every class is killable with SoS on if u know how to.
Get over it now, there are far more worse things than this.

Make more love, as long as u use a condom

Ignorant tool. Shut up. Obviously people are killable with SoS, but with pdef choco and psy buff its clear  you would need to have uncanny luck with tidal or use will surge (80 genie energy). Also im pretty sure you are only allowed your squads buffs because it is supposed to simulate what would have happened in the 3v3. Im fine with it if your sin or cleric or what ever was psy buffed the whole time but changing it around like that is silly. And OP.

Also lethal dont trash talk this. Its a suggestion thread.

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
SoS does make any class OP
but it doesnt differ on how to deal with it
any class is killable if they are buffed with SoS
u just have to know how
unfortn. the sin i fought wasnt that wise and luck wasnt on his side to get debuffed first.

P.S. he was gonna lose anyways  :rolleyes:
Pretty sure i went Space Jam on you and dunked u 4-1 last time , lets 1v1 again just pm me.bye

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Before I close this due to the starting of bash, i will say few things.

First of all Mr Killy as i explain you in game, it went to 1vs1 due to the time of the fight of 3vs3 was over. Even if there was only one meber of the remaining team up, it would go to a 1vs1. Why simple because you failed to resolved it in the time extablish for it.

Second i did allowed the psy buffs, why? because i said you can have squad buffs, lucly or not its how the game goes.

3rd and concidereing the other question. It ws allowed before, but ppl abused the system, in the rewards and in general, so it was removed. with this i mean the idea of haveing someone else to host this events.

So only GMs will do it. But the sugestion will still be noted.

ty all
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto