• Characters: NapOLioN
  • Faction: #1 Salmarnir/Artifex

{WHO WANTS TO BE KING]

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
It is far more of a PvP based server than a lot of other MMOs out there. Enough for it to turn some people who don't like PvP completely off the game. There is still a large amount of PvE to be done, but a majority of that PvE is for the sake of PvP. Like GV for Perfect Essence to reroll your R8 to be better equipped for PvP or PV to get your character to 150 so that you can PvP.I mean sure there are world bosses and such but do you really need all of this end game 3x int or 3x chann or whatever bullshit gear you're farming for to take down any of them? Do you really need 40 attack levels on your weapon to do GV? No. The point of PvE in this game is to gear people for PvP. 

EPW is a PvP server. Anyone who legitimately thinks it's PvE, go play GW2, PWI, or something like that. Then you will see what an actual PvE game is like. 
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
No we don't, only idiots trying to split hairs. This is a PvE sv.Gj, still nothing compared to my threads.
Doubt it. Takes like an hour to do almost all of them, with how strong we are. Nothing else to do except kill each other.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Doubt it. Takes like an hour to do almost all of them, with how strong we are. Nothing else to do except kill each other.
This is clearly too much for you to understand.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Best dating game*
agreed 

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
This is clearly too much for you to understand.
Or may you're playing a different server. Now I could get into a battle of wits with you but I also know why you're acting the way you do here, so it's all good, I'll let you have your fun.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Or may you're playing a different server. Now I could get into a battle of wits with you but I also know why you're acting the way you do here, so it's all good, I'll let you have your fun.
Translation: I don't know shit but will pretend I do.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
- make bunch of attention seeking threads on internet
- celebrate at getting attention on internet
- /life

#feels for all those people who never got enough attention irl or never had any friends/loved ones

Very accurate

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
- /life

#feels for all those people who never got enough attention irl or never had any friends/loved ones

Well, damn.  :normal-2:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
- /life

Agreed 

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
EPW is FULL PVE  :)) :))

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Dating Simulator
Neither both. It's dating game.
Pretty much this. Can't wait for newest expansion what we get in like 10 years hopefully. You can even build a house and make babies there 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Pretty much this. Can't wait for newest expansion what we get in like 10 years hopefully. You can even build a house and make babies there
Dude it would make it one of the best dating games ever. Add nude patch and it be best. 
lolplsdont