Epic Perfect World

EPW : PVE or PVP?

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
PVE, which is why I only come on for daily attendance now.  :rolleyes:

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
What do you think?

I think PW in general is a PVP based game now imo

Baqwulf seems to disagree constantly.

Thoughts?
Are you mad or why you make this thread? Just accept that what i am saying is the truth....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Are you mad or why you make this thread? Just accept that what i am saying is the truth....
Don't you know? Josh is always right.  :normal-37:

darkfe321

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
it is what you want it to be
+1 Socrates
btw baq got better gears guys so lel

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
PVE, which is why I only come on for daily attendance no
nice dude

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Always has been and will be PVP based.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Always has been and will be PVP based.

Sorry you are wrong there.... PWI definition: Option to go blue name = PvE server..... Doesnt matter what the community thinks then
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Sorry you are wrong there.... PWI definition: Option to go blue name = PvE server..... Doesnt matter what the community thinks then
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Areashi

• Banned

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
He's actually right here, this is how people use these terms.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
He's actually right here, this is how people use these terms.
I wanted to say otherwise, just in spite of him but he's right. :( It's technically why people use those terms. 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
I wanted to say otherwise, just in spite of him but he's right. :( It's technically why people use those terms.
No lol. Reasoning of such would mean every MMORPG is a PVE based game which is absolutely stupid. Just because there is an option to not do PVP or to be in a safezone(which is every single one of them), doesn't make it a PVE based server rofl.
Like even if the blue name would be removed and even safezones, BAQWULF would still call it a PVE server because he would spend his days in dungeons hiding.
For instance, WoW is PvE game, with strong emphasis on raids and dungeons and heroic mode and whatnot, than PvP, compared to EPW, where there's no PVE endgame content.
To consider something being based of or based on something, you have to take in multiple factors, not just one, when you're trying to find which one is dominant, PvE or PvP.

Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:53 pm by Snow

Offline Areashi

• Banned
No lol. Reasoning of such would mean every MMORPG is a PVE based game which is absolutely stupid. Just because there is an option to not do PVP or to be in a safezone(which is every single one of them), doesn't make it a PVE based server rofl.
Like even if the blue name would be removed and even safezones, BAQWULF would still call it a PVE server because he would spend his days in dungeons hiding.
For instance, WoW is PvE game, with strong emphasis on raids and dungeons, than PvP, compared to EPW, where there's no PVE endgame content.
To consider something being based of or based on something, you have to take in multiple factors, not just one, when you're trying to find which one is dominant, PvE or PvP.
You seem to be mistaken. He said ''PWI definition''. PW does not apply to every/any other single MMO you have played.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
You seem to be mistaken. He said ''PWI definition''. PW does not apply to every/any other single MMO you have played.
I seriously do not wanna repeat myself again.
PWI labels it's self as a PVE game with an argument that it has an option to go blue name, ok. understandable. It's slow progression system also makes it so you spend your entire gaming experience constantly grinding and you actually have to group up to do shit.

Dom asks (meaning he doesn't give a shit what PWI labels itself as, but want's to hear community's opinion), what is EPW currently more based off of, PvE or PVP.

PWI≠EPW.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I seriously do not wanna repeat myself again.
PWI labels it's self as a PVE game with an argument that it has an option to go blue name, ok. understandable. It's slow progression system also makes it so you spend your entire gaming experience constantly grinding and you actually have to group up to do shit.

Dom asks (meaning he doesn't give a shit what PWI labels itself as, but want's to hear community's opinion), what is EPW currently more based off of, PvE or PVP.

PWI≠EPW.
PW = EPW
PvE servers are servers where you can change between blue and white name. Therefore a mix.
PvP servers are servers where once you pass level 30 or equivalent you enter PK mode forever.
This is not a PvP server mate, people also farm and camp blue name. Also, PWI ≈ EPW in terms of this and most other things as well.