Epic Perfect World

Barb Fist

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
Quick question why is there no r8r level barb aps weapon, it seems like with purify weapons and the sheer damage alone of DPH its almost feels like your not wanting us to play aps barb here <.<

3.33 base with homosexual damage atleast lemme have the chance to roll the things bm's get on Fist.
:-[

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Barb's don't have a mastery for fists and claws, and that's why there isn't a specific weapon for them.

The damage isn't bad on people not camping defense but that's not even a valid point at this point in time since everyone scripts into defense sets. 

WR's usually out damage barbs anyway when it comes to APS, especially now. If you were smart you'd reroll to WR with x3 int wrist and x2 int fist with 25 attack levels 
Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 02:49 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
because barbs have no mastery for fists 

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
caught in aps set = 1 hitted

unless u dont have +2 +2 +2   and  +2+2 atk lv engraves on all pieces you only do like 2.2ks normal set and like 900's in their def set also include a big *** you with purify you have to be literally jesus himself to get a kill like this unless you finish them off with DPH, tell me again why BM's who have more CC than barb get to have a upgraded fist, is it because they dont 3 spark ?. ??? ???  So then if WR is a barb with more CC and same dmg why not give barb a upgraded R8R fist like them too? Or better yet make BM fist usable by two classes BM + WB done easiest edit of the whole server.

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
because barbs have no mastery for fists
what does that have to do with it m8

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Barbs would be disgustingly broken if we were able to have 25+ attack levels on our claws/fists

...the *** man

Barbs probably the only APS class that truly has to trade all defensive ability for APS gameplay. 

To reach max potential you'll need to have x3 int wrists and use dual edges for Max DMG output endgame. You'll be sitting at 17 defense levels but your damage isn't that bad if you don't get hierod like a scrub 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
what does that have to do with it m8
They are not supposted to have it anyway, its like saying where is rank 8 bow for sins.
Tbh aps dmg is fine with dual edges and 3x int wrist, full dragon is abit lower dmg but u get more defense and its not endgame so it should stay the way it is

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
Barbs would be disgustingly broken if we were able to have 25+ attack levels on our claws/fists

...the *** man

Barbs probably the only APS class that truly has to trade all defensive ability for APS gameplay.

To reach max potential you'll need to have x3 int wrists and use dual edges for Max DMG output endgame. You'll be sitting at 17 defense levels but your damage isn't that bad if you don't get hierod like a scrub
didn't know thats the build needed was using shitty claws alright well I give it a shot then.

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
but let us use that purge bow though lv145  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Barb's don't have a mastery for fists and claws, and that's why there isn't a specific weapon for them.

The damage isn't bad on people not camping defense but that's not even a valid point at this point in time since everyone scripts into defense sets.

WR's usually out damage barbs anyway when it comes to APS, especially now. If you were smart you'd reroll to WR with x3 int wrist and x2 int fist with 25 attack levels
there is no r8 fists/claws cause barbs arent meant to uses fists/claws... same reason why there is no r8 light armor for barbs... some ppl should learn that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
there is no r8 fists/claws cause barbs arent meant to uses fists/claws... same reason why there is no r8 light armor for barbs... some ppl should learn that
There is breathable air on this earth and you are using it; doesn't that make your point invalid?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Wont bother to read the entire thread, make a warrior you special snowflake. (too hard to lock without para?)

OmegaRa

Domgrath vs Omega
Who writes more?

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
caught in aps set = 1 hitted

unless u dont have +2 +2 +2   and  +2+2 atk lv engraves on all pieces you only do like 2.2ks normal set and like 900's in their def set also include a big *** you with purify you have to be literally jesus himself to get a kill like this unless you finish them off with DPH, tell me again why BM's who have more CC than barb get to have a upgraded fist, is it because they dont 3 spark ?. ??? ???  So then if WR is a barb with more CC and same dmg why not give barb a upgraded R8R fist like them too? Or better yet make BM fist usable by two classes BM + WB done easiest edit of the whole server.
yeh and while we're at it lets give daggers to archers... pointless. WR not only has the mastery but the skills, the extra attack animation(hint its the one true class meant for fists and claws). Just be happy dragon claws aren't WR only, considering 145 poleaxe can get triple interval with gof and yet only barbs can use it. The WR boost was needed. You're solution to sucking at barb is not needed.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Domgrath vs Omega Who writes more?
"Thomas Jefferson won in the first verse, then got called a racist, basically"

Highest rated comment, agreed.