Epic Perfect World

Summer Screenshot Event

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES

: 3
damn top kek'd hat and beach dress and sun and beach and sun and summer af cool too much 
i guess winner 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Party at hawaian tent with Grandstupid.

Thanks to Naive, Demonaa, Cacie and Almighty for help.

Ps: I added filters(Nothing too heavy), reduced img size and fixed some bugs that shows up ingame.

IGN: Halo
good job covering indian's unshaved armpit
it was fun taking this ss!
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

PURGATORY

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
good job covering indian's unshaved armpit
it was fun taking this ss!
I had a hard time..

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘

• : D

: 3
'i am so proud'
you did one good thing in your life, proud of u Hanal 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ♔ Reilai 👑

• #Safezoned
  • If it fits, it sits.
  • Characters: Alts
IGN: ReiAzrael
Bonus:

Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 01:48 pm by ♔ Reilai 👑

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Beauty of the summer sky
+
Summer in Hawaii Fash

IGN - Haikili
Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 07:13 pm by Jon Targaryen

Offline Dombra

Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 10:53 pm by Barbarian
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline Mystic ☆

• Servant of Lord Kitten ★
  • Characters: Mystic, Venomancer, DatGurl
  • Faction: Glorious
hue. :monkey-48:

and pic of my char:

you can see the char name clearly enough i think :tiger-25:

Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 04:54 pm by Mystic ☆

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
My Summery Entry!! :) 

IGN: Shirotas

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

• : D
Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 05:25 pm by ♒
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *