Epic Perfect World

Looking for Faction

darkfe321

not useful     

Offline Drive

• 🌙
As someone already stated, there are tons of guild recruting on wc all day, can easily find a guild there,also not like you need to be in a guild to talk to people , can always make friends y'know? 
This dramatic ass thread is unecessary, you just love to get trolled don't you?
You also come off as a "I wont let a guild set their conditions upon me, I set mine" person , wich is not a good trait. O:-)

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
Well, what is a massive MULTIPLAYER online game without other people to enjoy it with?
never heard of solo players?
And yet your alt is in AOw, whom is allied to AE. Just stop please. Your ignorance is showing.  :-\
back to ur cave

OT: dont be scare,join NoScare
Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 08:31 am by Manu

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
As someone already stated, there are tons of guild recruting on wc all day, can easily find a guild there,also not like you need to be in a guild to talk to people , can always make friends y'know?
This dramatic ass thread is unecessary, you just love to get trolled don't you?
You also come off as a "I wont let a guild set their conditions upon me, I set mine" person , wich is not a good trait. O:-)
+1
also u is not good

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
didnt read
Woah, what a coincidence, me too.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
it would probably help your attempt if you let potential guild recruiters know what you can offer them

most people recruit wfs mainly for purging and nova-ing.  if you refuse to nova, what are you going to offer them instead of that?  probably would be a good idea to point out what you believe to be the merits of a sage fox-form-only wf that will be useful to a guild

also I would be amazed if a guild would kick a player just because they refuse to script
^This.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Demon Parasitic Nova is strong.. but Sage Nova is wasted if you're not using it..
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:tiger-5: Pfft.
this noob using Nightmare Moon as siggy wdf. >_>

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
this noob using Nightmare Moon as siggy wdf. >_>