Epic Perfect World

Looking for Faction

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Recruit me, I can draw for you guys, I'm really good.
:normal-4:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
OT: It wasn't my choice to kick you Pelnar, but we have been trying to work on keeping more active people within the faction. I enjoyed having you in the faction. You were decent to have around. As for your CHOICE of how you build your toons. It's your toon, build it/them how you want. Everyone else here that is criticizing you for your playstyle, can eat a bag of dicks. Simple as that. It's a good thing they can't control what you do with your time on this game. I wish you luck on your search for a new faction.
I know why I was kicked, and it's why I didn't reapply in a heartbeat. You need active PKers. I'm not exactly active.
And I generally just ignore the idiots. I do what I want to do, and it works well enough for me. They're the ones that struggle to kill what they call a trash build. Their self esteem is their own problem, not mine. Thank you though.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
You're not active, you play a class with unlimited potential with a build that kinda handicaps you and I've never seen you pking, I think you might just join whatever you can find on wc and roll with it till you find a better one.. I don't think HA will do in mass, sorry. I'd pick your seeker over that wf  :-\

There are like 5 guilds actively recruiting on wc, look around, gl
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
I don't think HA will do in mass
I don't think that I need to say that I've proven my usefulness in it several times over with several different successful factions.

Now if people would pay more attention to the fact that I am not explicitly looking for a mass PK faction and actually listen to the part where I'm trying to find a faction where I can have fun and mess around where it doesn't matter if I'm active or not, that would be great, too. While the option to PK or participate in larger events would be nice, it is not what I am looking for.

God, how much of what you people read sticks for more than half a second? 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I personally loved having you around in ArchEnemy but as Cinnamon stated, you just weren't active enough. I wish you all the best of finding a nice guild for you Pelnar :)

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
I don't think that I need to say that I've proven my usefulness in it several times over with several different successful factions.

Now if people would pay more attention to the fact that I am not explicitly looking for a mass PK faction and actually listen to the part where I'm trying to find a faction where I can have fun and mess around where it doesn't matter if I'm active or not, that would be great, too. While the option to PK or participate in larger events would be nice, it is not what I am looking for.

God, how much of what you people read sticks for more than half a second?
Well mass is all the fun I get out of this game so I always think towards it, sorry. Doubt you'll find anything here though, not counting yourself getting trolled. Like I said, there are factions recruiting on wc nearly 24/7, most of them don't even have forum accounts eh.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
I personally loved having you around in ArchEnemy but as Cinnamon stated, you just weren't active enough. I wish you all the best of finding a nice guild for you Pelnar :)
Thank you, and I do wish AE the best. The most fun faction I've been in so far, might apply again if I get bored enough to take up this game full time again.

Well mass is all the fun I get out of this game so I always think towards it, sorry. Doubt you'll find anything here though, not counting yourself getting trolled. Like I said, there are factions recruiting on wc nearly 24/7, most of them don't even have forum accounts eh.
I'm hopeful. Most of the factions I've joined off WC haven't exactly been the most exciting of places. A lot are like revolving doors. People come in, take what they can, and leave. As far as the forums, this is kind of the norm. I enjoy it. People throw meaningless insults at me and make themselves look stupid, I laugh. They think they win. I sit back, thoroughly amused at their incompetence. Everyone walks away happy.
Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 10:36 pm by Pelnar

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
People sprinkling salt all over this thread like
#

Good luck finding a faction pelnar

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
People sprinkling salt all over this thread like
#

Good luck finding a faction pelnar
Thank you, Neve. The tink gif was a nice touch.

ur bad
You're*

Love ya, Swane.

Offline blush

• Old Player
Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:35 pm by blush