Epic Perfect World

Looking for Faction

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
In GD because Factions section is for factions looking for people, not the other way around.

I figured that I would at least attempt this, and I didn't want to do it in world chat as I need a couple more characters than the limit.

I will attempt to be honest here, as I have made a bit of a name for myself over the past few years and I want things to be perfectly clear. I do not actually expect anyone worth their salt to try to recruit me. I have requirements. I have limits. I am likely not the best person for your faction.

What do I want?
A lighthearted faction that isn't afraid to get serious if the need arises. I like talking to people, being part of a community and working with people that way. I don't expect anyone that does TWs to want me. But I would appreciate the opportunity to fight in them again.

I require a strong leader that I can count on to not just lead a squad and fight effectively in PK, but also lead their faction effectively. They must be respectable and trustworthy, supporting of their faction members. I know it sounds like I'm dreaming, but I've encountered this kind of wonderful person before, and I was happy in their faction. Actually, it happened three times, but two of three, the leaders ended up leaving me flat on my ass or stabbing me in the back.

At the same time, and this is what stops me from asking any faction specifically to accept me. Looking at one in particular here. But I can not promise to be active. I will lose interest in this game. I will quit. And I will come back. I always come back, I can't escape this shit. Sometimes it takes a week or two, some times it takes months, but I also need a faction who would be okay with this. And that is why I don't expect to be recruited by most factions.

On top of this, my two mains aren't exactly ideal for TW. Granted, my Seeker has pretty great gear, but most people don't want Seekers in PK and that's understandable. The other, I have become somewhat well known for is my HA Venomancer. This is not a place to discuss the viability of it or the merits of that. I will leave that to its own threads and the guide that I made forever ago.

On top of this, do not recruit me if you expect me to script. I use one set of gear and the only thing I change is my weapon. I have always been that way. I refuse to modify my client or use any external programs. If you want that shit, go ahead and leave now.

Furthermore, I have made a bit of a joke out of this, but my Venomancer does not cast Nova. It is sage. It stays in fox form. I have been yelled at to nova a group of enemies before, and I think that I left that faction mid-TW. Either that or I logged off and didn't speak with them for a long time, I forget. Don't expect me to Nova. It's two whole sparks that would be better spent by not making myself vulnerable out of fox form and used on things like Feral Concentration or a Myriad Rainbow spam. My chi is precious. No Nova for you. Go get a BM in your squad.

With this, I'll close my statement of "looking for faction". I don't expect to see anyone seriously considering me, but hey. I might as well try.
Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:04 pm by Pelnar
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Doris

Your making me really want to make a HA Veno after this post.... i admire your honesty  :-*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Tl;dr , are you running for president of the united states?

Join ducks. They need you to fight the russians.

Edit:
Wait....a no script, no nova, heavy veno? LOOOOOOOOOL WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Baqwulfs sister confirmed.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Edit:
Wait....a no script, no nova, heavy veno? LOOOOOOOOOL WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Baqwulfs sister confirmed.
I literally kek'd

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
it would probably help your attempt if you let potential guild recruiters know what you can offer them

most people recruit wfs mainly for purging and nova-ing.  if you refuse to nova, what are you going to offer them instead of that?  probably would be a good idea to point out what you believe to be the merits of a sage fox-form-only wf that will be useful to a guild

also I would be amazed if a guild would kick a player just because they refuse to script

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
it would probably help your attempt if you let potential guild recruiters know what you can offer them

most people recruit wfs mainly for purging and nova-ing.  if you refuse to nova, what are you going to offer them instead of that?  probably would be a good idea to point out what you believe to be the merits of a sage fox-form-only wf that will be useful to a guild

also I would be amazed if a guild would kick a player just because they refuse to script
Pretty much this. WFs main purpose in mass is nova and purge.
But anyways, gl on finding a guild.
Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 10:43 pm by 𝒦

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I think you just looking for attention either with your fail build trying to feel unique or with threads like this
No one cares roflmaocopter

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
I think you just looking for attention either with you fail build trying to feel unique or with threads like this
No one cares roflmaocopter
lmfao rekt :normal-2:

kitty stew

didnt even read and already sounds too dramatic

guilds are overrated anyways

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

Edit:
You still mad cause bad? Rofl?
Yea join ducks... one more fail player in there doesnt matter anymore....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Esofication

• Oke
  • Characters: Esofication
  • Faction: Vast
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
all Factions out there are useless trust me just solo everything i solo Mass pk and its fun when you backstab all :D

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Special snowflake

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv